Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    These are lies and can be summarily dismissed.
    If you believe so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krakan View Post
    He died of drug overdose not suffocation according to the autopsy.
    It's obvious you didn't read the autopsy report.

Cause of death: Cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression
    Same situation happened to Elijah McClain, Manuel Ellis and Tony Timpa. 'At least 134 people have died in police custody from “asphyxia/restraint” in the past decade alone.'

Excited delirium implies that there is a medical condition that predisposes certain individuals, often black men, to die in police custody. It draws upon aspects of real medical conditions such as delirium, psychosis, drug intoxication and sudden cardiac death. But it manipulates them to form a broadly applicable blanket diagnosis that serves the interests of law enforcement and absolves officers of accountability.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlo...e46_story.html

10+ Year Old Account
    If you believe so.
    This stuff isn't a matter of blind faith.

It's observable reality.

What you believe matters fuck-all to anything. What matters are the facts, which you're lying about.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you believe so.
    Question... why did you chose to respond to unfilteredJW's post first and not all the other responses before and after them which have linked sources? Not trying to attack you... really interested in your answer.

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't disagree with you but we are arguing two different things. These riots have almost been completely centered around instances where police force was warranted. I don't disagree with you just actual cases of abuse of power don't seem to get people as riled up.

- - - Updated - - -

In order assuming I'm not mixing up cases...

I admit I'm not clear on the shooting case why where they shooting through the walls? Was it for fun or was their a very valid reason for it?

He was trespassing on a construction site and being followed be then charged them tried to tear a gun out of a mans hands and got shot in the struggle. I'm failing to see how any of that is anyone's fault but his.

I've yet to see a billion.

Don't get me wrong I'm not cheering when people die but I understand at some point you have to resort to using force.

- - - Updated - - -

Why would I bother rather then simply listing their real crimes?

I am not talking about people wrongly and in some dark cases clearly criminally killed by police. I am speaking on the majority of the cases that have sparked these riots.
    These are lies. straight up lies. There’s only one reason for you to believe these lies. You’re a fucking racist.

- - - Updated - - -

If you believe so.
    Fucking racist.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    In order assuming I'm not mixing up cases...

just wrong.

I admit I'm not clear on the shooting case why where they shooting through the walls? Was it for fun or was their a very valid reason for it?
    there is no valid reason for a police officer to be shooting into an area where they don’t have line of sight on those in the line of fire.

He was trespassing on a construction site and being followed be then charged them tried to tear a gun out of a mans hands and got shot in the struggle. I'm failing to see how any of that is anyone's fault but his.
    from the racist POS own statements on the report he wasn’t seen trespassing, they followed him down one street where he then tried to turn around and they followed him down another before pulling out in-front of him brandishing weapons at him. It is literally a case of a him trying to escape his procurers then trying to defending him self.

Don't get me wrong I'm not cheering when people die but I understand at some point you have to resort to using just being black is enough of a point for people to resort to using force.
    it’s incredibly clear that to you that point is simply being black with your nonsense defences.

If you believe so.
    Belief has nothing to do with objective truth.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    mypillow guy donated some of it, im not joking
    Fucking Ricky Schroder of "Silver Spoons" fame pitched in for it.

Accused Kenosha killer Kyle Rittenhouse smiles in photo with 'Silver Spoons' star who helped bail him out

They wouldn't be able to make a movie about this because it's just too fucking formulaic.

Quote Originally Posted by Zinstorm View Post
    Question... why did you chose to respond to unfilteredJW's post first and not all the other responses before and after them which have linked sources? Not trying to attack you... really interested in your answer.
    I only check the forums a few times a day. I just pick one of several posts all piggy backing the same point.

If you believe so.
    They are so, there isn't a single thing you posted that was true. Arbery was chased down and murdered, George Floyd was knelt on for 9 minutes, he didn't OD.

- - - Updated - - -

I only check the forums a few times a day. I just pick one of several posts all piggy backing the same point.
    Probably because you are wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    He is asking why you didn’t use the articles people posted, that show you are wrong. You do understand that it at very least implies you are intentionally lying to make innocent people seem like villains? Why?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    He is asking why you didn’t use the articles people posted, that show you are wrong. You do understand that it at very least implies you are intentionally lying to make innocent people seem like villains? Why?
    @Krakan what I have quoted in this post is basically what I'm getting at. I can understand not responding to every single person if multiple people respond backing the same point... but if you wanted to have a conversation in good faith most people would respond to the people who have a source with their response.

By choosing the one person who didn't have one and responding to that with a statement of "If you believe so." it kind of implies the following: "I believe you are wrong but I'm not going to bother to explain why... your just wrong" which... comes across as childish if that is what you meant.

If you truly feel that way... just say it. If not... being clearer would do wonders for your argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Zinstorm View Post
    @Krakan what I have quoted in this post is basically what I'm getting at. I can understand not responding to every single person if multiple people respond backing the same point... but if you wanted to have a conversation in good faith most people would respond to the people who have a source with their response.

By choosing the one person who didn't have one and responding to that with a statement of "If you believe so." it kind of implies the following: "I believe you are wrong but I'm not going to bother to explain why... your just wrong" which... comes across as childish if that is what you meant.

If you truly feel that way... just say it. If not... being clearer would do wonders for your argument.
    It is what I meant... the posters brought up cases that both have autopay reports and video evidence of the event. I am not really interested in their alternative interpretation of events.

Do innocent people get killed by police in unjustifiable ways ? Yes. Do any of the cases involving BLM include those? No, not from I've seen I might of missed one riot granted but I feel confident in saying the majority of the time they dont.

I don't believe BLM is capable of causes any positive change. Whatever good intentions it was built upon have become so utterly tainted and corrupted by the 100 days of rioting, assault, and looting any message beyond " we need to militarize the police to deal with this" is gone.

I can agree with the sentiment behind it but I don't believe that just having a positive goal can redeem it.

It is what I meant... the posters brought up cases that both have autopay reports and video evidence of the event. I am not really interested in their alternative interpretation of events.

Do innocent people get killed by police in unjustifiable ways ? Yes. Do any of the cases involving BLM include those? No, not from I've seen I might of missed one riot granted but I feel confident in saying the majority of the time they dont.

I don't believe BLM is capable of causes any positive change. Whatever good intentions it was built upon have become so utterly tainted and corrupted by the 100 days of rioting, assault, and looting any message beyond " we need to militarize the police to deal with this" is gone.

I can agree with the sentiment behind it but I don't believe that just having a positive goal can redeem it.
    fish hook imgur link way too obvious man. You are bad at this.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    the autopsy reports and video evidence prove you wrong so “alternative interpretation” is just a funny way of you saying you don’t care about the facts.

Why not just say what you mean? Black people are criminal by default so it doesn’t matter how or why they are killed by the police as they has it coming.

They aren't alternative interpretations of the event. You have no fucking clue what you are talking about. You clearly need fucking glasses if you haven't seen anything to warrant the protests.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you believe so.
    Here is what protestors killing Americans look like. Do Blue Lives matter when it comes to covid and police having to interact with these people? No?

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    What curfew? Massive crowd in Huntington Beach, CA protesting the statewide covid curfew that went into effect less than an hour ago. Live report coming up at

America's stupidity will make sure that COVID lasts longer and is more deadlier than it should ever have been.
    Please tell me more how blue lives matter, while people protest in support of spreading covid’s herd immunity?

COVID-19 has killed more police officers this year than all other causes combined, statistics show
    https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-...atistics-show/

If Antifa protestors are really the ones who wanted to hurt blue lives, why is it the people screaming ‘blue lives mater’ that aren’t wearing masks?

I’m posting this again... People wearing blue lives mater flags, singing along to lyrics about resisting arrest and compares cops, to the KKK: https://youtu.be/lNjsve7zqYw

What’s the real issue? Honestly... because it sure as hell doesn’t seem like it’s protecting cops.
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-11-22 at 02:09 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    They aren't alternative interpretations of the event. You have no fucking clue what you are talking about. You clearly need fucking glasses if you haven't seen anything to warrant the protests.
    Words are a tricky thing I admit. Try reading mine rather then trying to pass off yours.

The issue is genuine I've seen some rather disturbing videos of cops doing horrendous things from shooting a man who surrendered to having the audacity to plant a taser on a body of a person they wrongfully shot.

The problem with these riots and yes they are riots is none of these cases are these. Yes the message they trying to forward is a valid one but they hitch their carts to the worst possible examples for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    The problem with these riots and yes they are riots is none of these cases are these. Yes the message they trying to forward is a valid one but they hitch their carts to the worst possible examples for it.
    Yes, they are... there is no separation between police violence. This is an absurd assertion... when they say to defund the police, there is no *wink wink* to exclude the ones you consider justified.

Words are a tricky thing I admit. Try reading mine rather then trying to pass off yours.

The issue is genuine I've seen some rather disturbing videos of cops doing horrendous things from shooting a man who surrendered to having the audacity to plant a taser on a body of a person they wrongfully shot.

They shot and killed Breonna Taylor in her own home during a no-knock raid authorized by a warrant obtained by presenting false evidence to a judge. Kentucky is a "castle doctrine" state, and given the police didn't announce themselves, residents are well within their rights to draw and fire on the police in that circumstance. Police using their weapons in that scenario does not constitute self defense.

When the potential charges went before the grand jury, the Attorney General of Kentucky specifically told the grand jury what charges they were allowed to indict for. They included endangerment charges for firing into the nearby apartment of a white family, they did NOT include endangerment charges for firing into the nearby apartment of a black family, and they did not include any charges relating to Breonna Taylor's murder.

Please explain what part of this scenario constitutes criminal actions on the part of Breonna Taylor that makes her murder justified.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.