Disgusting. Crowder yet again proves he's a Deplorable Dog Whistling Racist.

[

Last edited by szechuan; 2021-04-08 at 05:34 AM.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

I'm so glad YouTube decided to let him back on as if all his other videos weren't proof of how awful of a human being he is.

This is like that one fuckass that did the "waterboarding challenge" in a controlled environment with his friends being gentle and said it was nothing.

Speaking of which, does anyone know if Hannity has delivered on his promise to be waterboarded for charity yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I'm so glad YouTube decided to let him back on as if all his other videos weren't proof of how awful of a human being he is.

This is like that one fuckass that did the "waterboarding challenge" in a controlled environment with his friends being gentle and said it was nothing.

Speaking of which, does anyone know if Hannity has delivered on his promise to be waterboarded for charity yet?
    I seem to remember Christopher Hitchens volunteering to undergo actual waterboarding (I think because he didn't believe it was all it was cracked up to be) and he tapped out like instantly. Say what you want about Hitchens and his beliefs on the West's collective bullshittery in the Middle East, but at least he wasn't...this. I really do wish youtube would finally grant Crowder his wish and just nuke his channels, so that he can rake in the persecution bucks he clearly craves.

If this fucker actually wanted to prove something he would have gotten real adults (and medical professionals) to oversee the """experiment""" and sit on his neck the way Chauvin actually did it. Not his friends who wanted to dick around for a few minutes making a youtube video.
    Last edited by s_bushido; 2021-04-08 at 06:29 AM.

He isn't back, technically, this is his shitty 2nd account Crowderbits, that posted that racist piece of shit video.

https://www.kare11.com/article/news/...d-189b867cc489

Also, it looks like they are still trying to push the drugs killed him hard. Claiming they found pills with meth and fentanyl and Floyd's DNA supposedly on them, in DECEMBER of 2020. 8 fucking months after Floyd's murder.

Who else here is going to call bullshit with me? Because they probably would have checked that cruiser with a fine tooth comb, when they seized it for evidence. And that STILL doesn't excuse the actual cause for his death, the knee to the neck, thanks to the autopsies.
    Last edited by postman1782; 2021-04-08 at 09:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    I mean, it also quite clearly shows he's not even kneeling on his neck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    I mean, it also quite clearly shows he's not even kneeling on his neck.
    Obviously, Floyd should have been playing the anthem on his phone. Write it down kids... kneeling on someone’s throat, is only a problem because of the woke... Kneeling during the anthem, now that’s murder.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    And that STILL doesn't excuse the actual cause for his death, the knee to the neck, thanks to the autopsies.
    Because to recreate it, they needed to start the timer, when Coward starts screaming he can’t breath. They can make all the videos they want, not a single one will be about screaming you can’t breath and the cop ignoring it.

Somehow I don’t think Floyd slowly laid down on the ground, got comfortable and then asked his buddies to gently squat over his neck.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    Ah, LAPD again. Call them about a white domestic abuser and they home in on the nearest black guy, then when the woman who called the cops says they have the wrong person, they arrest her too.

https://abc7.com/lapd-bodycam-video-...dent/10495220/

And in Fort Lauderdale, a guy called police about his car being vandalized and they beat the shit out of him. They claim they were skeered of the star trek phasers on his wall.
    Internal affairs reviews for 79 instances of use of force... how are they still there working?

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Obviously, Floyd should have been playing the anthem on his phone. Write it down kids... kneeling on someone’s throat, is only a problem because of the woke... Kneeling during the anthem, now that’s murder.

- - - Updated - - -

Because to recreate it, they needed to start the timer, when Coward starts screaming he can’t breath. They can make all the videos they want, not a single one will be about screaming you can’t breath and the cop ignoring it.

Somehow I don’t think Floyd slowly laid down on the ground, got comfortable and then asked his buddies to gently squat over his neck.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/08/u...e-on-neck.html

And we got shown this little tidbit from the trial, showing that Chauvin's shoes were LITERALLY OFF THE FUCKING GROUND. Meaning that all of his weight was literally on the knee on Floyd's neck. Their witness for the trial today, Dr. Martin Tobin, was pretty damning on the asphyxiation of Floyd. Even getting the jurors to follow him along with why he died from that knee.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Internal affairs reviews for 79 instances of use of force... how are they still there working?
    Well obviously he is doing a great job and is a real go getter. Beating up 20 people a year, most likely vast majority if not all minorities, shows the kind of gumption that any American police force would be lucky to have.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post

[

So with a small cursory google search and just these images alone I can tell Crowder is a racist piece of shit who probably gets his jollies off on minorities being killed by police. Even worse is that in the images of Crowder's video to "discredit the murder of George Floyd" you can clearly see the cop isn't even kneeling on his neck. His knee is in Crowder's shoulder blades or in the collar bone area not on the actual neck. So not only is the cop's weight clearly on his own feet versus the Chauvin clearly putting all his weight on Floyd's neck he isn't even on Crowder's neck. Of course police boot lickers and the like will eat this video up like any Peterson or what ever Youtuber they latch on to as proof that Floyd wasn't murdered.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    The "best" part of Crowder's video was him easily moving his neck at the beginning, to make himself more comfortable. Gee, I wonder why Floyd didn't do that - such a simple thing would have kept him alive. Oh wait, maybe it's because the other guy was gently kneeling on his shoulders instead of crushing his neck.

I mean, at least other youtube assholes simply lie through words, instead of creating a completely fake video "proof". Next time, Crowder should have asked someone who actually dislikes him to perform this "test" - I'm sure the results would be a lot more believable. After all, what's there to fear? As long as he doesn't take drugs beforehand, he should be completely fine.
    Last edited by KaPe; 2021-04-09 at 12:19 PM.

Nothing really to add here except to say that Crowder is a cunt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    The "best" part of Crowder's video was him easily moving his neck at the beginning, to make himself more comfortable. Gee, I wonder why Floyd didn't do that - such a simple thing would have kept him alive. Oh wait, maybe it's because the other guy was gently kneeling on his shoulders instead of crushing his neck.

I mean, at least other youtube assholes simply lie through words, instead of creating a completely fake video "proof". Next time, Crowder should have asked someone who actually dislikes him to perform this "test" - I'm sure the results would be a lot more believable. After all, what's there to fear? As long as he doesn't take drugs beforehand, he should be completely fine.
    He was complaining about being silenced by big tech just days ago... It’s amazing what being silenced looks like now a day.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

I do have to say I'm kind of amazed at the number of LEOs testifying against Chauvin on this one. Usually any semblance of police brutality is met with a wall of silence from the rest of the force. I'm not so naive as to think they suddenly grew a conscience. I think this case is so public and so blatant it's hard for them to just completely sweep under the rug.

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    I do have to say I'm kind of amazed at the number of LEOs testifying against Chauvin on this one. Usually any semblance of police brutality is met with a wall of silence from the rest of the force. I'm not so naive as to think they suddenly grew a conscience. I think this case is so public and so blatant it's hard for them to just completely sweep under the rug.
    Prosecutors deserve props as well. The public pressure/focus helped, but the fact that the Blue Wall of Silence has been not just knocked down, but seemingly turned to dust (at least in this case) continues to astound me. I don't think we've ever seen cops so uniformly testify against one of their own, no matter how conclusive and bullet-proof the evidence was.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Prosecutors deserve props as well. The public pressure/focus helped, but the fact that the Blue Wall of Silence has been not just knocked down, but seemingly turned to dust (at least in this case) continues to astound me. I don't think we've ever seen cops so uniformly testify against one of their own, no matter how conclusive and bullet-proof the evidence was.
    You would hope this would be a start to a change, but I will believe it when I see it.

Quote Originally Posted by ghotihook View Post
    You would hope this would be a start to a change, but I will believe it when I see it.
    I'm not optimistic this is heralding any kind of national trend, but I do hope it at least starts changing some hearts and minds and leads to cracks in that wall elsewhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    More than the number of officers the prosecution have been able to get to support their case, I think the more interesting bit is the complete lack of such representation on the defense's side. That's the real story, in my view, and it's flying under the radar.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    More than the number of officers the prosecution have been able to get to support their case, I think the more interesting bit is the complete lack of such representation on the defense's side. That's the real story, in my view, and it's flying under the radar.
    Not to mention who is testifying. The chief of police, the use of force instructor, supervisors etc. These are people higher up in the food chain, people less likely to face intra-departmental bullying and hazing that happens to beat cops that "rat out" or testify against their colleagues.

But yeah, I've noticed the absolute lack of any LEO testimony for the defense, and how much they're relying on the "but drugs" arguments. Then again, it seems they have an extremely uphill battle to climb with his defense. But then again they have the easier job: The prosecution has to convince every single juror - the defense only has to convince one and it's a hung jury and goes to retrial.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.mercurynews.com/2021/04/...lice-killings/

Yo, remember those Boogaloo's that murdered a cop and a federal security guard last summer, hoping to start a race war? No? Well, the investigation seems to have hit some boogie bumps -

Four alleged members of a militia group associated with the so-called Boogaloo movement have been indicted on obstruction charges related to the killing of two law enforcement officers in California, prosecutors announced Friday.

The indictment charges Turlock resident Jessie Alexander Rush, 29; Robert Jesus Blancas, 33, a homeless man living in the Bay Area; Simon Sage Ybarra, 23, of Los Gatos; and Kenny Matthew Miksch, 21, of San Lorenzo, with conspiracy to obstruct justice and destroy records to inhibit the investigations into the killings of Federal Protective Services Ofc. Dave Patrick Underwood in Oakland last May, and the killing of Santa Cruz Sheriff’s Sgt. Damon Gutzwiller a week later. Both officers were allegedly gunned down by Steven Carrillo, 32, another follower of the anti-government Boogaloo movement that is based on a belief in an impending second American Civil War.

The charging records allege the group tried to delete messages and other electronic data that was proof of their discussions about killing police. They are alleged to be part of a Boogaloo militia known as the “Grizzly Scouts,” which is based in Northern California.

“Beginning in April 2020, the Grizzly Scouts connected via a Facebook group and periodically met in person for firearms training and other purposes. The Facebook group’s description stated, ‘they say the west won’t boog,’ … and that ‘were [sic] here to gather like minded Californians who can network and establish local goon squads,'” assistant U.S. Attorney Abraham Simmons, a spokesman for the office, said in a news release.
    That's just more violent racist shitbirds for jail cells.

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    Ah, LAPD again. Call them about a white domestic abuser and they home in on the nearest black guy, then when the woman who called the cops says they have the wrong person, they arrest her too.

https://abc7.com/lapd-bodycam-video-...dent/10495220/

And in Fort Lauderdale, a guy called police about his car being vandalized and they beat the shit out of him. They claim they were skeered of the star trek phasers on his wall.
    This isn't at all surprising to me. About 1/3 of my dad's family is black, and live across Florida. What a lot of white people don't realize is that a lot of black people have to make a serious calculation whether to call the police if they've been a victim of a crime. The main reason is that if the police don't have a perpetrator for the call to arrest immediately, they'll start looking for someone else right there to arrest, and try to manufacture a situation to do so. It's basically farming to them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    De-escalation training seems to me to miss the mark. It's kind of like sexual harassment training at the office. The guys who need it aren't going to take it seriously, because they don't want to abide by those rules in the first place, because they want to engage in the conduct that's not tolerated. Whether it's Jimmy who likes playing grab-ass with the girls, or Billy who likes to smack around people of color when he can get away with it, they're not gonna get "fixed" by training.

At best, they'll learn to hide their impulses better. Which just makes them a powder keg, rather than solving the actual problem. Which is that Jimmy and Billy are employed in their jobs, in the first place.

The way it should work is that police should have higher standards of evidence required to justify their use of force; their training demonstrates that they have a greater capacity to control themselves and evaluate circumstances than the average person.

That body camera footage should be that additional evidence required. So, if your shooting or use of force was justifed, the camera will back it up.

Turning that camera off should be considered not just a lack of positive defense, but a demonstration of premeditation on whatever action the officer was about to engage in. Sure, turn it off when you go to the can or have lunch, but if anything comes up, even a random person coming up to talk to you, turn the fucking camera on.

And sure; I know that CIs often need to be kept secret and off the cameras. That's fine. You take your risks, officer. If the risk isn't worth it, maybe you shouldn't be bothering your CI in the first place.

No more presumption of innocence for police officers. You hit a guy, I expect your body camera to exculpate your use of force. It was off? You're heading to prison for assault and battery, you fuckdongle.

In the rare case where the camera is damaged in a fight or otherwise fails, that's why officers should be working with a partner. Also, cameras on squad cars. A legit officer should be swimming in evidence that proves their use of force was valid.
    You know, I've worked in nightclubs as security in a few different cities, and this is basically how it works for us. If we get into a confrontation with somebody, if somebody gets hurt, the presumption is that we committed a crime if there's no evidence at all pointing otherwise. This works out fine. Nobody's scared to do anything they're supposed to.

https://www.13newsnow.com/article/ne...c-37620a9eb4ef

Pulled over due to no license plate, cops exit with guns drawn and pointed at the driver, a uniformed member of the military.

I'd be terrified to exit the car with two officers pointing guns at me immediately after stopping me, especially given how many people we've seen shot by cops who are terrified of everything.

"What's going on is you're fixing to ride the lightning, son."

"I'm honestly afraid to get out."

"YEAH YOU SHOULD BE."

That's not policing, that's a fucking gang. Won't even tell him why he's being pulled over, just issuing demands and commands. Oh, and on the "no license plate" part?

According to the documents, which reference police body camera footage, before the officers got to Nazario's car, they would have been able to see that he had a temporary license plate taped to his rear window.
    Fire these officers immediately and prosecute them for assault and animal cruelty, if not more.