Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Fire these officers immediately and prosecute them for assault and animal cruelty, if not more.
    Woah there buddy, Freudian slip?
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

Quote Originally Posted by Fincayra View Post
    Woah there buddy, Freudian slip?
    There was a dog in the back of the vehicle that the dude mentioned was choking, if you watched it.

https://www.13newsnow.com/article/ne...c-37620a9eb4ef

Pulled over due to no license plate, cops exit with guns drawn and pointed at the driver, a uniformed member of the military.

I'd be terrified to exit the car with two officers pointing guns at me immediately after stopping me, especially given how many people we've seen shot by cops who are terrified of everything.

"What's going on is you're fixing to ride the lightning, son."

"I'm honestly afraid to get out."

"YEAH YOU SHOULD BE."

That's not policing, that's a fucking gang. Won't even tell him why he's being pulled over, just issuing demands and commands. Oh, and on the "no license plate" part?

Fire these officers immediately and prosecute them for assault and animal cruelty, if not more.
    So yeah, the 'you should be' is frightening. The police threatening violence and escalating the situation. Horrible.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

There was a dog in the back of the vehicle that the dude mentioned was choking, if you watched it.
    Ahh, I should have watched the whole thing then. Sorry for the accusation.
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    So yeah, the 'you should be' is frightening. The police threatening violence and escalating the situation. Horrible.
    Like, that's textbook assault (assault doesn't require physical force/contact) right there. An individual with a firearm pointed at you telling you "You should be" when you say you fear for your life is an explicit threat of violence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    Yeah, you should be able to ask for a different officer... you don’t tell people their fears are reasonable.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    There was a conversation about de-escalation training somewhere in this forum recently. While a good thing, what good is it when it is literally the police that escalate things to 11 from the start? This conversation isn't ever something that should occur.
    I think de-escalation includes not escalating from the start.

Which makes it just bad wording that puts the onus of escalation on the victim not the officer, as if officers just need to temper the situation that the victim is escalating... but that's not so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    There was a conversation about de-escalation training somewhere in this forum recently. While a good thing, what good is it when it is literally the police that escalate things to 11 from the start? This conversation isn't ever something that should occur.
    I think it something I kind of kicked off.

My point was that it's like sexual harassment training in the workplace. The people causing the problem pretty much all know what they're doing is wrong. All the training really does is give them guidelines by which they can try and game the system and avoid culpability. It doesn't ever make anyone go "gosh, was I wrong to grab Sally's ass every time she walked past my desk? By gum, I just plum never knew!"

De-escalation training is good in the sense that it gives officers tools and processes by which to de-escalate, but if you think it's going to do anything about officers escalating situations because those officers are sadistic abusive dickbags who get their jollies off hurting and abusing people, you've got another think coming. Yes, there should be de-escalation training. No, it's not gonna fix the problem of police abuse.

https://www.13newsnow.com/article/ne...c-37620a9eb4ef

Pulled over due to no license plate, cops exit with guns drawn and pointed at the driver, a uniformed member of the military.

I'd be terrified to exit the car with two officers pointing guns at me immediately after stopping me, especially given how many people we've seen shot by cops who are terrified of everything.

"What's going on is you're fixing to ride the lightning, son."

"I'm honestly afraid to get out."

"YEAH YOU SHOULD BE."

That's not policing, that's a fucking gang. Won't even tell him why he's being pulled over, just issuing demands and commands. Oh, and on the "no license plate" part?

From an article I read today, this officer, is now suing these 2 cops and the police department.

https://abc7news.com/lawsuit-virgini...20of%20Windsor.

BLM co founder bought a $1.4m house in an all white gated neighbourhood... lul

So much for helping black communities...

Can't say I'm surprised she's a fraud.
    Last edited by Daedius; 2021-04-10 at 11:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Right next to the CEO of Antifa, right?

Try to be less pathetic, please.

A good start:

Maryland enacts landmark police overhaul, first state to repeal police bill of rights

I'm surprised Maryland was the first to do this, to be frank, but this might get the ball rolling elsewhere...

10+ Year Old Account

So much for helping black communities...

Can't say I'm surprised she's a fraud.
    Says everything anyone needs to know that you think this is in any way problematic or hypocritical of her.

Sorry, segregated living stopped being a defensible idea like 50 years back. You're saying the quiet parts out loud, again.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Says everything anyone needs to know that you think this is in any way problematic or hypocritical of her.

Sorry, segregated living stopped being a defensible idea like 50 years back. You're saying the quiet parts out loud, again.
    Whatever. Those that donated are being played for fools. It's what frauds do. I'm curious how much returns the donations actually went into improving black communities...

Whatever. Those that donated are being played for fools.
    You have no proof the funds she used were from Donations.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Whatever. Those that donated are being played for fools. It's what frauds do.
    Oh, do you have evidence that she used donations to buy that house? Present it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whatever. Those that donated are being played for fools. It's what frauds do. I'm curious how much returns the donations actually went into improving black communities...
    So, no evidence at all of any "fraud".

Just hate being launched at a black woman for moving into, as you described it, an "all-white gated neighbourhood".

That's your entire issue, here. That she moved into what you consider a "white neighbourhood".

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    so i looked it up, looks like your full o shit.

he Peach State retreat was purchased in January 2020 for $415,000, two years after the publication of Khan-Cullors’ best-selling memoir, “When They Call You a Terrorist.”

In October, the activist signed “a multi-platform” deal with Warner Bros. Television Group to help produce content for “black voices who have been historically marginalized,” she said in a statement.
    https://nypost.com/2021/04/10/inside...-buying-binge/

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    So, no evidence at all of any "fraud".

Just hate being launched at a black woman for moving into, as you described it, an "all-white gated neighbourhood".

That's your entire issue, here. That she moved into what you consider a "white neighbourhood".
    For a Marxist, moving to a upper class area in a $1.4m home the hypocrite is doing remarkably well.
    Last edited by Daedius; 2021-04-11 at 12:27 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    My issue is her hypocrisy, for being a Marxist, moving to a 'high class' area in a $1.4m home.
    yet you weren't complaing about Marxist you were about black community's and donation fraud, don't bother lying no one's gonna buy it.