Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Just tell everyone that you didn't watch the fucking video in the article and that you are fucking racist.
    Surprisingly enough, accusing people of not watching "the fucking video" and accusing people of admitting "you are fucking racist" is not the most persuasive element of modern discourse.

"Together with me lads! Nothing can be explained in any terms that doesn't result in maximum culpability assigned to law enforcement, and nuance shows you're a fucking racist!"

You're a blind man on a crusade seeking quasi-religious guppies.
    "I wish it need not have happened in my time." "So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tehdang View Post
    Surprisingly enough, accusing people of not watching "the fucking video" and accusing people of admitting "you are fucking racist" is not the most persuasive element of modern discourse.
    Why do you think anyone here is under any obligation to "persuade" you of anything?

That's not what anyone's here for. This thread isn't about you.

not sure what the objective here is to gaslight others by accusing them of being quasi religious for not giving cops the benefit of the doubt, when they really have never, ever at any point deserved it. really it's not hard to sympathize with the victim and not the one who killed them.
    Last edited by uuuhname; 2021-08-26 at 02:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    not sure what the objective here is to gaslight others by accusing them of being quasi religious for not giving cops the benefit of the doubt, when they really have never, ever at any point deserved it. really it's not hard to sympathize with the victim and not the one who killed them.
    Well, since you seem to have no doubt about anything (especially when it is about cops), usually those who shares that trait are religious zealots. That should tell you something.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yadryonych View Post
    I mean the left has been playing a play victim game for years, why are they suddenly mad wher the right is stepping up? Andy should prabably file a sexual assault and an attempted infection suit too, who knows what putrid hole the lefty pulled this dildo out of
    Probably from your personal stash. Righties routinely project every negative trait they have into others. See this post.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    Well, since you seem to have no doubt about anything (especially when it is about cops), usually those who shares that trait are religious zealots. That should tell you something.
    Says the cultural Marxist

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post

Says the cultural Marxist
    some serious post modern malarkey I tells you.

7+ Year Old Account
    The murderers of Elijah McClain have been indicted:

https://kdvr.com/news/local/colorado...investigation/

god finally... honestly one of the most depressing stories I've ever heard...

I am so tired of seeing the "Our European visitors are important to us" bullshit. Anyone have a working EU link for lazies like me?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    I am so tired of seeing the "Our European visitors are important to us" bullshit. Anyone have a working EU link for lazies like me?
    https://web.archive.org/web/20210901...investigation/

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Thank you and the dude who sent me PM with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

https://www.kcur.org/news/2021-09-02...pond-to-audits

Thankfully not an instance of violent police, but another instance of police not being held accountable. Kansas City PD (in Missouri, not Kansas) were audited in 2016 for their "take home" vehicle policy, which is ostensibly so that officers can respond to emergencies while off their shift.

Probably is...there's no accountability for it, and the audit which highlighted a number of issues including the fact that we don't know how often these vehicles were even used to respond to emergencies, if they were being used for personal use, or how much the personal use of these vehicles costs local taxpayers.

The police department is functionally ignoring this, spending years literally not responding to emails seeking further documentation and information that the police department had promised.

As far as I'm concerned the leadership should have their pay paused until they take this seriously. But hey, I guess when you're a cop, accountability doesn't matter at all.

https://www.newsweek.com/after-alleg...him-go-1625999

Police let violent man go because… they were scared to arrest him? He has a super long history of violent attacks and possible hate crimes oh and people won’t come forward against him because they’re scared and the police…. Let him go.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post

Police let violent man go because… they were scared to arrest him? He has a super long history of violent attacks and possible hate crimes oh and people won’t come forward against him because they’re scared and the police…. Let him go.
    So...a known potential public threat who was suspected of a recent assault...and he gets to just drive away because he wouldn't get outta the car.

It's real hard to ignore the heavy racial overtones here.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    So...a known potential public threat who was suspected of a recent assault...and he gets to just drive away because he wouldn't get outta the car.

It kind of reminds me of white all these violent anti-maskers who overtly film themselves breaking laws don't get arrested or typically get any charges. There was just one recently where they were going to try and "citizens" arrest someone and the cops were like "um yeah meh dunno we'll look into it"

If I am reading this right it appears they did not want to engage in a vehicle chase.
    He was stopped in his white Chevy truck by police soon after, but reportedly refused to exit his vehicle to be arrested, and eventually simply drove away. At this point, police declined to pursue him.
    In this instance, the choice not to pursue was based on the nature of the alleged crime, the fact that the BPD had identified the alleged perpetrator and felt confident it could locate him again, and an evaluation of the risks of initiating a vehicle pursuit involving a person who has displayed erratic and dangerous behavior in the past."

Murad said Kaigle was apprehended on Thursday night and would be arraigned Friday.
    Now I would like to see the body cam footage to judge what truly happened.

In more news, more charges are being added to the cop that killed Daunte Wright. Minnesota AG Keith Ellison has added a 1st degree manslaughter charge to Kimberly Potter, the cop that shot him with her service weapon instead of a taser when she was saying she went for her taser.

She got the charge based on this reasoning:
    The newest charge, first-degree manslaughter predicated on reckless use/handling of a firearm, is a felony level charge, with a maximum sentence of 15 years if applied.
    https://www.insider.com/minn-ag-elli...-potter-2021-9

Pretty strange how police has no problem shooting down other people within seconds if they even suspect they might be violent.

That said, I think the approach as such was right. They knew who he was and a car chase endangers random citizens who happen to drive by. Just, you know, treat everyone the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    Pretty strange how police has no problem shooting down other people within seconds if they even suspect they might be violent.

That said, I think the approach as such was right. They knew who he was and a car chase endangers random citizens who happen to drive by. Just, you know, treat everyone the same.
    Pretty much a perfect example of this though:

7+ Year Old Account
    https://www.kcur.org/news/2021-09-02...pond-to-audits

Thankfully not an instance of violent police, but another instance of police not being held accountable. Kansas City PD (in Missouri, not Kansas) were audited in 2016 for their "take home" vehicle policy, which is ostensibly so that officers can respond to emergencies while off their shift.

Probably is...there's no accountability for it, and the audit which highlighted a number of issues including the fact that we don't know how often these vehicles were even used to respond to emergencies, if they were being used for personal use, or how much the personal use of these vehicles costs local taxpayers.

The police department is functionally ignoring this, spending years literally not responding to emails seeking further documentation and information that the police department had promised.

As far as I'm concerned the leadership should have their pay paused until they take this seriously. But hey, I guess when you're a cop, accountability doesn't matter at all.
    KC police suck, but they will never change because the kc police department is controlled by the state, so they use that power to punish KC for being liberal.