Quote Originally Posted by downnola View Post
    And yet you never hear trademark anti-union drivel from Republicans when it comes to Police Unions. Weird.
    "What the hell, we love this government union and literally only this government union."

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    Jesus fucking Christ that was a hard story to read through. Especially the beginning when they were arresting the children. Not only were these people putting who knows how many children through hell for their own pleasure but they are still in power, expanding to other counties, and refusing to publish any statistics so they can't get in trouble. Every single one of those people in charge should be in jail, especially that freaking **** Davenport. That gif of her rolling her eyes during her deposition was the epitome of someone deserving a punch to the face. Not saying other states are perfect but thank God I don't live in the South because pretty much every state is a hell hole meant to cause misery and harm.

U.S. will not pursue charges against police officer over Jacob Blake shooting

One of the ones they got right. Glad Blake will survive and hopefully his raping days are behind him for good.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/...chool-rcna2614

Read that headline again.

Read it a third time.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/...chool-rcna2614

Read that headline again.

Read it a third time.
    Why they would need to call a fuckin armed resource officer in for an unruly 5 year old is beyond me. Haul the teachers ass in and demand to know why were unable to address a mildly annoying kindergartner and felt it necessary to call in an armed fucking officer.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    I have very little care for the lives of police officers... if they had all been shot to death, they would have deserved it.
    I mean, I am not an expert... but this screams sociopathic tendencies. Not to mention the obvious extremism.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Why they would need to call a fuckin armed resource officer in for an unruly 5 year old is beyond me. Haul the teachers ass in and demand to know why were unable to address a mildly annoying kindergartner and felt it necessary to call in an armed fucking officer.
    To play devil's advocate for a moment; if physical restraint is needed to keep a child from harming themselves or another, the resource officer is the one trained for that.

That aside, this case they were called in because a 5 year old was singing too loud and wouldn't stop.

Fuck the officer, fuck the teacher. Their respective careers should be over.

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    I mean, I am not an expert... but this screams sociopathic tendencies. Not to mention the obvious extremism.
    Sociopathic? The police are driving around shooting people who were protesting the brutal murder of a man and me saying they would have served to die if they had been shot to death is sociopathic exactly where do you draw the fucking line?

Sociopathic? The police are driving around shooting people who were protesting the brutal murder of a man and me saying they would have served to die if they had been shot to death is sociopathic exactly where do you draw the fucking line?
    I think the issue is your general use of "police officers."

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I think the issue is your general use of "police officers."
    In general police offices don't stop bad cops so in general I don't care, since in general they clearly don't for if they did we wouldn't have these issues.

And my example of a department I give not a shit about was the LASD which over half are in gangs with verifiable murders linked to them... how much worse can you get than that?

"He was a nazi but he didn't agree with all the murder and purging of peoples he just wanted to reign supreme but not like this..." yeah don't care.

I mean they keep killing people that look like me, with no repercussions, exactly how much should I give a shit? Not to mention by personal experiences...
    Last edited by Themius; 2021-10-09 at 02:56 PM.

In general police offices don't stop bad cops so in general I don't care, since in general they clearly don't for if they did we wouldn't have these issues.

And my example of a department I give not a shit about was the LASD which over half are in gangs with verifiable murders linked to them... how much worse can you get than that?

"He was a nazi but he didn't agree with all the murder and purging of peoples he just wanted to reign supreme but not like this..." yeah don't care.

I mean they keep killing people that look like me, with no repercussions, exactly how much should I give a shit? Not to mention by personal experiences...
    Then, he's perfectly correct in his assessment of you. For someone who has gone out of his way to try and rationalize and justify the actions of pedophiles, your willful support and glee at the thought of police officers being murdered, shows exactly who you are.

So, use your logic, and apply it to the people you've defended. Shall we judge you accordingly?

Then, he's perfectly correct in his assessment of you. For someone who has gone out of his way to try and rationalize and justify the actions of pedophiles, your willful support and glee at the thought of police officers being murdered, shows exactly who you are.

So, use your logic, and apply it to the people you've defended. Shall we judge you accordingly?
    You and your bullsihit lies justify actions ? Never. Thought policing?

The murders are 55% worse than we thought… I mean maybe it’s easier for white people to give a shit but I don’t give a shit.

Just how some white people in America had sympathy for nazis so much so they gave them jobs in the cia and helped them get positions of power in Germany. You wouldn’t be shocked if a Jewish said “nah fuck all nazis even the ones who didn’t kill anyone but just stood by”

You and your bullsihit lies justify actions ? Never. Thought policing?

The murders are 55% worse than we thought… I mean maybe it’s easier for white people to give a shit but I don’t give a shit.

Just how some white people in America had sympathy for nazis so much so they gave them jobs in the cia and helped them get positions of power in Germany. You wouldn’t be shocked if a Jewish said “nah fuck all nazis even the ones who didn’t kill anyone but just stood by”
    Once again, you're blanketing all cops, and judging literally all of them, based on the actions of some. Now, not only that, you're saying you'd be happy to see them all be murdered.

How are you different than some random white supremacist who hates people like you? You went way past saying that the "good cops" who look the other way are responsible. You are calling for their deaths.

Once again, you're blanketing all cops, and judging literally all of them, based on the actions of some. Now, not only that, you're saying you'd be happy to see them all be murdered.

How are you different than some random white supremacist who hates people like you? You went way past saying that the "good cops" who look the other way are responsible. You are calling for their deaths.
    Who are the good cops? If there were a "few bad cops" and a lot of good ones, why do the good ways say nothing? GUESS WHAT BUDDY, if you fucked up shit, say nothing and let it continue you're a shit bad cop too.

Happy? Who said happy? I said I don't give a shit and said the cops in the fan would have deserved it because look at what they're doing. How do their actions not justify lethal retaliation?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    He’s judging them based on the actions of some and the inaction of the rest.
    "Look you can't say the whole department is bad... it's just 3 cops that went around murdering people and the other 10 saw and stayed out of it, those 10 are good cops because they didn't do the murder"

It's like... "look the guy only drove the train, he didn't actually gas anyone." yeah no one gives a shit.

Who are the good cops? If there were a "few bad cops" and a lot of good ones, why do the good ways say nothing? GUESS WHAT BUDDY, if you fucked up shit, say nothing and let it continue you're a shit bad cop too.

Happy? Who said happy? I said I don't give a shit and said the cops in the fan would have deserved it because look at what they're doing. How do their actions not justify lethal retaliation?

- - - Updated - - -

"Look you can't say the whole department is bad... it's just 3 cops that went around murdering people and the other 10 saw and stayed out of it, those 10 are good cops because they didn't do the murder"

It's like... "look the guy only drove the train, he didn't actually gas anyone." yeah no one gives a shit.
    Now, you sound just like if a cop had said he thinks all black people should be killed, because he arrested one who was a dick to him one time.

Once again, I'm not saying you cannot judge officers for looking the other way. By all means, do so. But, you cheering on all their deaths, that's where you come across as evil.

"Let 'em all die, fuck 'em all"

Nah, fuck that.

Now, you sound just like if a cop had said he thinks all black people should be killed, because he arrested one who was a dick to him one time.

Once again, I'm not saying you cannot judge officers for looking the other way. By all means, do so. But, you cheering on all their deaths, that's where you come across as evil.

"Let 'em all die, fuck 'em all"

Nah, fuck that.
    You're comparing:

"Cop harasses black people because he's racist against all black people"

to

"Person sees cops kill people do bad shit and go unpunished and a ton of silent cops that allow it to happen and says they're all bad for staying silent in the face of AN ACTUAL CIRME"

You're not thinking are you?

I guess those jews who cheered deaths of nazis are evil too right? This isn't even a fucking hyperbole because the fucking FBI THEMSELVES says that police departments are invested with kkk and white nationalist and neo-nazi groups and it's much worse than they previously thought.

You're comparing:

"Cop harasses black people because he's racist against all black people"

to

"Person sees cops kill people do bad shit and go unpunished and a ton of silent cops that allow it to happen and says they're all bad for staying silent in the face of AN ACTUAL CIRME"

You're not thinking are you?

I guess those jews who cheered deaths of nazis are evil too right?
    I'm comparing you, a dude who thinks all cops should be killed... to a shitty racist cop, who thinks black people are bad, just for being black.

Of course, only one of you seems to want all of them dead. That last part, that makes you way, way worse.

I'm comparing you, a dude who thinks all cops should be killed... to a shitty racist cop, who thinks black people are bad, just for being black.

Of course, only one of you seems to want all of them dead. That last part, that makes you way, way worse.
    You really don't see the difference between "they should all be killed" and "I really don't care if some are"?

Example... I don't "think" we should summarily execute every single murderer even for the most heinous crimes... but I won't care if a particularly heinous mruderer happened to die. Do you see how this works?

Am I callous? Fuck yes I am, but you see I am a member of a group that faces this oppression, not you. So I'm not surprised and your tone deafness. Also you're a libertarian... tone deafness is like the thing you guys all have.

You really don't see the difference between "they should all be killed" and "I really don't care if they are"?

Example... I don't "think" we should summarily execute every single murderer even for the most heinous crimes... but I won't care if they happen to die. Do you see how this works?
    Here's the difference, you have no issue with them all being killed. To you, they are nothing. They aren't human, they are simply deserving of death. Meanwhile, you get outraged and vitriolic when people disparage pedophiles.

Cops deserve to die, in your eyes.

I have very little care for the lives of police officers... if they had all been shot to death, they would have deserved it.
    That says a lot about your character.