Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    How they handled the second guy should be the proper response by authorities to anyone walking around with a weapon.
    Except they have the legal right to walk around with those weapons in that state. Do I agree that they should? No. But they do, and since they do they should be treated the same way.

10+ Year Old Account
    How they handled the second guy should be the proper response by authorities to anyone walking around with a weapon.
    Gun control thread is a few down... the first one was actually handled correctly.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Keosen View Post
    So basically antiracists like to destroy private property?
    Is it only the extremes with you people? American maximalism, I swear...
    EVERYONE is destroying private property now - racists, antiracists (lol), blacks, whites, asians, both left and right and center of political spectrum.
    And some here are saying that it is totally fine and excusable, with various specific excuses for big chains and mom&pop shops, ranging from inane to insane.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

Not in an open carry state. They both had the right to be carrying their weapons.

But that's besides the point...they were treated in different ways. They should have both been treated the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaktar View Post
    From one of the replies, hadn't seen this before but it's pretty perfect.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXv2...ture=emb_title
    Thats guy's a hell of a lot braver than I am...

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Thats guy's a hell of a lot braver than I am...
    Agreed, I do not have the guts to do that, particularly to make a point, but he made it well.

Quote Originally Posted by Keosen View Post
    "Both sides", "Narrative"

Being a racist is not a side nor a racist opinion is a narrative
    There is a lot more going on than that. Don't be disingenuous here.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    This is why the USA has a 2nd amendment. You cannot trust the government to protect your life and property. You think these Rioters would be breaking into businesses and beating up owners if those owners had firearms? If every business owner was to stand outside their business with a few guys with assult rifles you think those rioters would have the balls to approach? We have a right to self defense even if it means harm or death to those who are attacking us.

I hope after this is all over ppl will take the 2nd amendment more seriously and the leftist media and democrat narrative that the police will protect you so you dont need a gun will die along with these stupid "protests."
    LOL those people would be overwhelmed by unarmed protesters and killed by their own weapons.

BTW you think these people would not have guns either?

So you shoot at the crowd because one individual may have threatened you. The "crowd" now has the right to defend themselves since they did not do anything to warrant being shot at. You now become the aggressor and they have the right to defend against you and shoot back at you.

See how it escalates?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    We have a right to self defense even if it means harm or death to those who are attacking us.

"
    Depends on the state and circumstances. Most states outside of the ridiculous Texas, you really better not.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    His tattoos were not clear in the video... I bet they are... interesting.

- - - Updated - - -

That’s not a bad idea... destroy all of the symbolism celebrating the confederacy. It’s fucking 2020... we have the power of hindsight.
    SO, you want to act like history never existed? How do you expect to learn from it if you destroy that. It's a museum. It is a display of history. It should be presevered so future generations can learn from it and be better people. Your logic is completely backwards.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    SO, you want to act like history never existed? How do you expect to learn from it if you destroy that. It's a museum. It is a display of history. It should be presevered so future generations can learn from it and be better people. Your logic is completely backwards.
    True, we don't have any other medium that can preserve and teach the history of traitors except statues and flags. It's a damn shame that they're so slippery.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like how someone people suddenly want to be concerned about CV19 spreading among the protesters when everything was opening up just two weeks ago. And the majority of the protesters are out there with masks on, more than what the 'I need a haircuts' were wearing.

Trump is out here calling for tougher policing but the issue isn't systemic?

An independent investigator had to be brought in just to say Floyd was choked to death. Not systemic btw....

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    True, we don't have any other medium that can preserve and teach the history of traitors except statues and flags. It's a damn shame that they're so slippery.
    Any other medium is biased. A museum is where history can be preserved factually unfiltered by any ideology. I have no respect for anyone who conondes any destruction of other peoples property.

Any other medium is biased. A museum is where history can be preserved factually unfiltered by any ideology. I have no respect for anyone who conondes any destruction of other peoples property.
    I'm going to wager that a relic produced to honor a person or thing is pretty biased in that person's favor. Otherwise, any argument that any news network is biased has been completely evaporated.

10+ Year Old Account
    You do know that North Korea has a museum dedicated to American war crimes. Including depictions of American soldiers, killing and eating their women and children?

Museums are as susceptible to bias as anything else. For example... depicting confederates as anything other than traitors who wanted slaves, more than America.

Last edited by Felya; 2020-06-01 at 07:55 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    so it looks like wisconsin has joined the protests. looting and riots in several cities.
    https://wkow.com/2020/06/01/second-n...ntown-madison/
    https://www.greenbaypressgazette.com...ed/5306712002/
    https://fox6now.com/2020/05/31/mayor...for-milwaukee/
    national guard has been deployed.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    I like how someone people suddenly want to be concerned about CV19 spreading among the protesters when everything was opening up just two weeks ago. And the majority of the protesters are out there with masks on, more than what the 'I need a haircuts' were wearing.

Trump is out here calling for tougher policing but the issue isn't systemic?

An independent investigator had to be brought in just to say Floyd was choked to death. Not systemic btw....
    "Independent" It was commissioned by the family who by complete coincidence rules exactly what the family wants to have happened. Yep. No credibility issues there what so ever. I would not be surprised at all if the family paid the guy off to rule the way they wanted to.

"independent" it was commissioned by the family who by complete coincidence rules exactly what the family wants to have happened. Yep. No credibility issues there what so ever. I would not be surprised at all if the family paid the guy off to rule the way they wanted to.
    "The victim blaming will continue until everyone agrees with my flawed views!"

10+ Year Old Account
    "Independent" It was commissioned by the family who by complete coincidence rules exactly what the family wants to have happened. Yep. No credibility issues there what so ever. I would not be surprised at all if the family paid the guy off to rule the way they wanted to.
    Do you have any evidence in accusing Floyd’s family of fraud?

10+ Year Old Account
    This kind of ignorance is not even worth a response.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Kinda shocking that one autopsy concludes "no evidence" and the other "asphyxiation from sustained pressure". It's wild that any pathologist or examiner would destroy his career like this, and whoever put him up to it will be in deep shit too.