Quote Originally Posted by Mechazod View Post
    I guess the "news" you read also conveintly left out the part of all the small buisnesses and pharmacies getting destroyed also?
    I like how racist fuckfaces like you always consistently leave out the fact that white supremacists and cops are the ones targeting these small businesses.

But I suppose to you it's okay if you are the ones doing it, and not the minorities. That's how it works yeah?

Calling people nazi or alt right when they don't agree with you, wow. I have no interest in American politics so that make me alt right?

I'm from a country where we consider both your parties right, if not far right.
    Last edited by Hansworst; 2020-06-01 at 07:09 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Uh hello? This thread is literally about police killing a black man and putting him out of a job - forever.

I get that racists and their sympathizers aren't very bright to begin with, but questions like these makes me question if you have enough brain activity to even be considered alive.
    I don't ever play the "you must be a troll" card, but based on this comment, you must be a troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    Calling people nazi or alt right when they don't agree with you, wow. I have no interest in American politics so that make me alt right?
    "no interest"

But here defending racism in America.

If there ever is a reliable way to tell alt-righters from other people, it's their penchant for telling bald-faced lies and contradicting themselves multiple times in a single statement.

"no interest"

But here defending racism in America.

If there ever is a reliable way to tell alt-righters from other people, it's their penchant for telling bald-faced lies and contradicting themselves multiple times in a single statement.
    Quote me where I defend racism in America, please.
    Take that haters.

I like how racist fuckfaces like you always consistently leave out the fact that white supremacists and cops are the ones targeting these small businesses.

But I suppose to you it's okay if you are the ones doing it, and not the minorities. That's how it works yeah?
    So if big chain stores get looted = protestors

If small buisnesses and essential services get looted = white racist boogeymen

Amazing excuse to break the law - big chains are evil and oppressing people, so let's burn them down. Also, let's put the clerks working there out of work (hard to do work in a destroyed building).

Anyway, since you called people asking for proof "racist fuckfaces" we know that you will be sent to vacation from forum, so there is no point in arguing further.
    Take that haters.

If you have no interest in American politics you have no interest in geo politics. Why are you happy to watch America show its true colours as a police state? Sitting on the fence at a time like this is basically complicity when things are going this badly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    Amazing excuse to break the law - big chains are evil and oppressing people, so let's burn them down. Also, let's put the clerks working there out of work (hard to do work in a destroyed building).

Anyway, since you called people asking for proof "racist fuckfaces" we know that you will be sent to vacation from forum, so there is no point in arguing further.
    Wow more jobless people during one if the largest unemployment crisis in American history. Wont somebody think about the jobs!

The time for job creation isnt during a crisis like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Sitting on the fence at a time like this is basically complicity when things are going this badly.
    I'm not sure precisely what you expect him, or anyone on here, to do.

The cops who killed him fucked up. I hope they get nice jail cells to rot in.
    The rioters are fucking up. They're destroying their own communities.

What are we supposed to do? Nobody is in the right here.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

If you have no interest in American politics you have no interest in geo politics. Why are you happy to watch America show its true colours as a police state? Sitting on the fence at a time like this is basically complicity when things are going this badly.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow more jobless people during one if the largest unemployment crisis in American history. Wont somebody think about the jobs!

Everyone being jobless and needing unemployment benefits is what it's all about.

Amazing excuse to break the law - big chains are evil and oppressing people, so let's burn them down.
    Who cares about unfair laws that discriminates against minorities and the lower classes and protect the wealthy and influential? Of course, "who" only includes decent people, not sociopaths like you and the others upholding racism.

Insinuating that all laws are worth upholding is the most definitive marker of an authoritarian.

Anyway, since you called racist fuckfaces asking for proof "racist fuckfaces" we know that you will be sent to vacation from forum, so there is no point in arguing further.
    Corrected, and maybe, probably, why do I care?

"fuckface" wasn't even my initial choice of words, it was @Mechazod 's. All I did was to comply with his ideal label.

Jobs in some cases literally equal lives - you get paycheck or you fall behind your payments and find yourself on a street. People tend to forget about things which do not make headlines.
    And maybe do read what we are arguing about? One bad thing DO NOT excuse other bad things. Also, you are trying to support a guy who does not provide sources, just scream in our faces how racist we are for asking to see them.
    Take that haters.

- - - Updated - - -

Let me rephrase: I do not have any interest in the senseless over and forth bickering between the blue and red fanbase. You make English hooligans look like well mannered folks.

OT: I do believe there is a lot of racism in the US, especially in the predominantly white police force. It has been pointed out since at least the Watts riots, still despite several changes of government it still unchanged.
    Take that haters.

Who cares about unfair laws that discriminates against minorities and the lower classes and protect the wealthy and influential? Of course, "who" only includes decent people, not sociopaths like you and the others upholding racism.

Insinuating that all laws are worth upholding is the most definitive marker of an authoritarian.

Corrected, and maybe, probably, why do I care?

"fuckface" wasn't even my initial choice of words, it was @Mechazod 's. All I did was to comply with his ideal label.
    Pretty sure I said looters and bad cops are fuckfaces.

Quote Originally Posted by Mechazod View Post
    Everyone being jobless and needing unemployment benefits is what it's all about.
    Sounds like someone is confused by how social welfare works

One bad thing DO NOT excuse other bad things.
    The kind of self-absorbed platitudes uttered by those with privilege.

Like sure, you aren't being discriminated against, aren't being lynched because of your skin color, it's easy to tell your victims "two wrongs don't make a right".

Until your ilk learns their lesson, you just have to accept you will be at the receiving end of everything your victims have experienced themselves.

Let me rephrase: I do not have any interest in the senseless over and forth bickering between the blue and red fanbase. You make English hooligans look like well mannered folks.

OT: I do believe there is a lot of racism in the US, especially in the predominantly white police force. It has been pointed out since at least the Watts riots, still despite several changes of government it still unchanged.
    Do you prefer the bloodshed?

What country are you from again?

Yes, they are breaking the law, no we don't know who they are or why they are doing it, making it the topic instead of why all of this started and how to change what has been going on for decades and who's responsible for not fighting the injustice is the wrong approach.

It doesn't matter right now, because it is talking about symptoms rather than trying to find a cure for the disease.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Jobs in some cases literally equal lives - you get paycheck or you fall behind your payments and find yourself on a street. People tend to forget about things which do not make headlines.
    And maybe do read what we are arguing about? One bad thing DO NOT excuse other bad things. Also, you are trying to support a guy who does not provide sources, just scream in our faces how racist we are for asking to see them.
    And they shouldn't. That's a huge problem that they do. Especially at a time like this. The government is responsible for so many deaths now.

Sounds like someone is confused by how social welfare works
    I don't know its ins and outs but something tells me that a capitalist economy increasing the number of people unable to work in a service based society is not a good thing.