10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    He is not inciting police violence. Stop the lying.
    He literally has police and secret service gas peaceful protesters, to have a photo op at a church, where he wasn’t welcomed. This included an Australian journalist, who didn’t pain a great picture of US... might have been better, if he could see through the tear gas and being punched in the face...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dadwen View Post
    Back to my original point though the closer related parities seem to be able to slink away from the bulk of the blame that started this in the first place that caused the blowhard to open his mouth. Hell even on FB I've seem my relatives (jest of it) post (R) evil and (D) will save us, and seems that people can't get it though their head both suck equally in my opinion, just one's better at side tracking the blame (the area this happened in is squarely in (D) majority control and as that NPR link I posted it's not just a (it's all the police unions fault thing).
    have slime-balls and criminals on both then it kinda splits to blow-hards and hypocrites from there.
    Yes, Obama saying that Trayvon Martin looked like his son and inviting a cop and the black man he assaulted, to have a beer at the White House. Instead of Trump’s demand for the military. It was Democrat’s police reform that Trump dismantled.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Back to my original point though the closer related parities seem to be able to slink away from the bulk of the blame that started this in the first place that caused the blowhard to open his mouth. Hell even on FB I've seem my relatives (jest of it) post (R) evil and (D) will save us, and seems that people can't get it though their head both suck equally in my opinion, just one's better at side tracking the blame (the area this happened in is squarely in (D) majority control and as that NPR link I posted it's not just a (it's all the police unions fault thing).
    have slime-balls and criminals on both then it kinda splits to blow-hards and hypocrites from there.
    There's no both sides here there's Trump and his followers and everyone else. I have to give credit to republican governors who are handling this better than Trump just like COVID, the pox upon both houses thing is complete and utter bullshit here. Trump is actively trying to throw diesel fuel onto this fire just because he doesn't want to look weak. There is a roadmap to handling this situation one involves democracy and reason the other involves going full China Trump is going full China.

That's not even going into that the first thing Trump did when he took office was get rid of all the police reforms and drop all the DOJ lawsuits involving police and militarize them even further.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    He literally has police and secret service gas peaceful protesters, to have a photo op at a church, where he wasn’t welcomed. This included an Australian journalist, who didn’t pain a great picture of US... might have been better, if he could see through the tear gas and being punched in the face...

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, Obama saying that Trayvon Martin looked like his son and inviting a cop and the black man he assaulted, to have a beer at the White House. Instead of Trump’s demand for the military. It was Democrat’s police reform that Trump dismantled.
    Racism has a tendency to clog the brain and make simple thinking and reasoning super hard.

On that video you showed the comments are crazy. Comments calling the journalist thugs...

15+ Year Old Account
    they've held power in that city since the mid 70's are you saying they are that useless they couldn't figure it out and need me to?
    Hey, if you want to say they did something wrong or could've done something then go on and tell us what they could've done differently and everyone will be on your side.

Don't rely on guessing, dig through the legal procedures and cases, and see who stopped charges or prosecution of officers.

Do you see people here standing up for de Blasio when he said the footage he watched was all totally a-ok of cops doing the right thing?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    There's no both sides here there's Trump and his followers and everyone else. I have to give credit to republican governors who are handling this better than Trump just like COVID, the pox upon both houses thing is complete and utter bullshit here. Trump is actively trying to throw diesel fuel onto this fire just because he doesn't want to look weak. There is a roadmap to handling this situation one involves democracy and reason the other involves going full China Trump is going full China.

That's not even going into that the first thing Trump did when he took office was get rid of all the police reforms and drop all the DOJ lawsuits involving police and militarize them even further.
    At no point was I taking trump I was talking political parties, and the barrel of power that went off was squarely in (D) control, yet they seems to be conveniently left out of most blame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Racism has a tendency to clog the brain and make simple thinking and reasoning super hard.

On that video you showed the comments are crazy. Comments calling the journalist thugs...
    I didn’t read comments...

- - - Updated - - -

At no point was I taking trump I was talking political parties, and the barrel of power that went off was squarely in (D) control, yet they seems to be conveniently left out of most blame.
    Are you sure the bold doesn’t conveniently leave off the most powerful republican?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

15+ Year Old Account
    I am not sure if your argument comes down to, if something is in the hands of democrats, no republicans will exist in those areas anymore or if democrats should be all-knowing all-powerful beings who can't make wrong decisions.
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Hey, if you want to say they did something wrong or could've done something then go on and tell us what they could've done differently and everyone will be on your side.

Don't rely on guessing, dig through the legal procedures and cases, and see who stopped charges or prosecution of officers.

Do you see people here standing up for de Blasio when he said the footage he watched was all totally a-ok of cops doing the right thing?
    would not that be the prosecuting attorney, looks like he's a Democratic–Farmer–Labor Party too.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn’t read comments...

- - - Updated - - -

Are you sure the bold doesn’t conveniently leave off the most powerful republican?
    because I'm asking why one party seem to take the bulk of the blame, when the whole power keg was in (D) control? *cheeto would have never had to open his mouth in the first place if not for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am not sure if your argument comes down to, if something is in the hands of democrats, no republicans will exist in those areas anymore or if democrats should be all-knowing all-powerful beings who can't make wrong decisions.
    I describe that argument as... Why didn’t democrats use reverse psychology in Trump?

15+ Year Old Account
    would not that be the prosecuting attorney, looks like he's a Democratic–Farmer–Labor Party too.
    Ok, cool. So being in charge somehow makes them responsible, but only on a certain level it seems, the Republicans currently in charge of the country can't be responsible because yeah, because.

argument is when the blame is being handed out it seems to be very unequal for some odd reason.

15+ Year Old Account
    argument is when the blame is being handed out it seems to be very unequal for some odd reason.
    No, if you find a reason to blame democrats go on and present them, just guessing is not enough though. No one is guessing about why republicans are at fault, there are reasons.

I describe that argument as... Why didn’t democrats use reverse psychology in Trump?
    or better yet why was that City in such a mess in the first place and the party in control seems to be running under radar for the bulk of the blame.

- - - Updated - - -

No, if you find a reason to blame democrats go on and present them, just guessing is not enough though. No one is guessing about why republicans are at fault, there are reasons.
    So you're saying the Democrats are so weak that with that many years they could not correct the issues in that city (that's not finding a fault?)

10+ Year Old Account
    because I'm asking why one party seem to take the bulk of the blame, when the whole power keg was in (D) control? *cheeto would have never had to open his mouth in the first place if not for that.
    Because Trump is president and he is the head of federal government. Obama didn’t get blamed for riots like this, because despite blame of Republicans for mishandling, his police reform that a republican dismantled and his reaction to Trayvon Martin and the incident where a cop arrested a black man for entering his own house, never lead to shit like this. Democrats didn’t demonize peaceful protestors in the NFL... Bush sr didn’t even mishandle Rodney King like this. Yet, it’s democrats fault for GOP going extreme right and demanding martial law?

- - - Updated - - -

or better yet why was that City in such a mess in the first place and the party in control seems to be running under radar for the bulk of the blame.
    Because Trump dismantled Obama’s police reform. Democrats supported peaceful protests, while Trump demonized people kneeling to the flag. If you want to go even further back, how about Reagan ignoring Detroit’s manufacturing leaving for China in the 80s, while creating the Welfare Queen archetype? How about Reagan’s war on drugs that disproportionately targeted minorities?

Edit: Let’s not forget that that GOP blamed minorities and Bill Clinton for the 2008 financial crisis, because he encouraged lending to minorities. When people ask why so little was done to punish wallstreet, remember that at least half the government blamed minorities for buying homes, instead of predatory lending of banks.
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-06-02 at 02:10 PM.

Because Trump is president and he is the head of federal government. Obama didn’t get blamed for riots like this, because despite blame of Republicans for mishandling, his police reform that a republican dismantled and his reaction to Trayvon Martin and the incident where a cop arrested a black man for entering his own house, never lead to shit like this. Democrats didn’t demonize peaceful protestors in the NFL... Bush sr didn’t even mishandle Rodney King like this. Yet, it’s democrats fault for GOP going extreme right and demanding martial law?
    Did the riots start before or after he opened his mouth (not saying he's helping the situation) but seems like everyone trying to slip blame on him for what started it (that City has been an ongoing issue for years and years).
    Seems the Democrats followers are just as much as blind sheep as the trump followers from where I stand.

*and yes both parties have some good ones but it's like finding a needle in a haystack IMO.
    Because Trump dismantled Obama’s police reform. Democrats supported peaceful protests, while Trump demonized people kneeling to the flag. If you want to go even further back, how about Reagan ignoring Detroit’s manufacturing leaving for China in the 80s, while creating the Welfare Queen archetype? How about Reagan’s war on drugs that disproportionately targeted minorities?
    that cities issues go back much farther than trump.
    Last edited by Dadwen; 2020-06-02 at 02:11 PM.

Did the riots start before or after he opened his mouth (not saying he's helping the situation) but seems like everyone trying to slip blame on him for what started it (that City has been an ongoing issue for years and years).
    Seems the Democrats followers are just as much as blind sheep as the trump followers from where I stand.

*and yes both parties have some good ones but it's like finding a needle in a haystack IMO.
    Any person who tries to equate democrats and republicans is surely blind or knows nothing at all about either party.

10+ Year Old Account

that cities issues go back much farther than trump.
    The RIOTS started after Trump opened his mouth, while with previous protests... they ended with presidents opening their mouth.

Again... Trump dismantled Obama’s police reform and has been attacking peaceful protests for his whole career.

15+ Year Old Account
    So you're saying the Democrats are so weak that with that many years they could not correct the issues in that city (that's not finding a fault?)
    No, I am saying I don't know what happened and who is responsible. I am not simply guessing it is they who are responsible just because they have a D to their name. I don't know if they have the needed power to bring change to the system, if yes, they are responsible, if no, then someone else is responsible. There are Cities, Counties, and States that are doing better with mayors and governors who have an R or a D to their name, what did they do differently?

10+ Year Old Account
    Any person who tries to equate democrats and republicans is surely blind or knows nothing at all about either party.
    I love the question about when riots started... as if Trump wasn’t attacking kneeling to the flag as a protest. Screaming people should lose their jobs and boycott the NFL.

Or maybe both sites are blind to their parties issues, but normally one would not expect someone that is in that category to recognize that.