10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    The sad irony that escapes looters is that they're making a statement about how they value a human life.
    Yeah. More than property. That's the point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Looters are also murdering people over items one of their own non the less.

Nothing gory and stuff in that just showing a guy murdered over some tv's.

Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2020-06-02 at 12:14 PM.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Live streamer attempts to get the protesters to flip a truck, gets chased off.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreak..._streamer_for/

South Philly Gun Shop Owner Shoots, Kills Looter, Police Say

A South Philadelphia gun shop owner shot and killed a man trying to break into his store early Tuesday morning amid heightened looting concerns.

The South Philly neighborhood where this happened has seen members of the community protecting stores from looting that has spread across the city over the past several days.

I foresee gun ownership going up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    You could always watch the ton of clips online to see for yourself who's doing the looting takes like 1 min to find clips.
    I'm sorry I forgot to end my post with /s

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Looters are also murdering people over items one of their own non the less.

Nothing gory and stuff in that just showing a guy murdered over some tv'n.

It is all good though because you know, black lives matter.

And no that isn't a dig at the movement. They have a clear and legitimate grievance. That isn't a dig at protesters, they have the right and they are right, when a cop murders someone in the street like that and the response of the police is to just sack him (initially), people can't just sit on their hands and hope for the best.

The rioters, looters and their apologists, it is a dig at them, who argue this is about getting justice for black people and anyone who disagrees is a racist. An overwhelming number of white, so called anti fascists/edge lords who want to honour a murdered black man by looting and wrecking stuff that wasn't related to what happened to him, who are happy to wreck black lives in the fight for racial justice (the lack of awareness is stunning), who when the transparency of these actions are pointed out (e.g. they just want to steal and break things, they don't give a fuck about cops murdering black men on the street, it is just an excuse for them) they come back with "shut up racist, what about cops, I do this to fight racism, so to criticise me must make you racist" and actually think this is a valid, sensible argument, it is a dig at them and their scummy behaviour.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Hif View Post
    And you weren't there either. So you can't say she is wrong at all.
    I have actually traveled on that bridge., so I have an idea what you can or cannot see. However, you are right that I wasn't with him either, but I never said I knew what he saw anad never made any claims of fact. I am simply giving the driver the benefit of the doubt that he didn't see in time. She is declaring as fact what the driver saw. The presumption of innocence. She is making claims of fact with zero evidence. You cannot make those claims of fact. Big difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    I heard someone say in this thread that those looters are just white supremacists and police planting false flags. He didn't have a source for it but I believe him.
    Not a direct answer but stuff like this keeps happening.

https://www.axios.com/twitter-suspen...398a191c3.html

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurrora View Post
    Wow, this is quite deep, lot of it going around.

It's same with London riots of 2011. Absolute life wasters robbing up shops and causing damage. People never learn, sterilisation should be a real punishment (deep I know).
    -K

Quote Originally Posted by noidentity View Post
    Live streamer attempts to get the protesters to flip a truck, gets chased off.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreak..._streamer_for/
    I am glad to see those protesters saying no to that type of shit. Credit to that woman who said we don't instigate, it makes it worse for black people. It is heartening to see ones who get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    I'm sorry I forgot to end my post with /s
    My bad then.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    America has invaded countries for having corrupt democracies that were less corrupt than the US lol
    Nope. Not even close.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tehealadin View Post
    I am glad to see those protesters saying no to that type of shit. Credit to that woman who said we don't instigate, it makes it worse for black people. It is heartening to see ones who get it.
    Some people just want to see the world burn and cause chaos. They just want 'Mad Max' irl. If you want adrenaline spike, go do extreme sports ...
    -K

Quote Originally Posted by Zeth Hawkins View Post
    Are you arguing that museums containing artifacts from the Civil War and the Confederacy should be abolished or destroyed?
    Yes he did. In fact he said "Better late than never".

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post

The kind of dishonesty infecting America.

A lot of us saw this event take place, some were even there.

He had peaceful protesters gassed and flashbanged as he 'bravely' walked to a church he didn't even bother to pray at. You could the crowd and bangs in the bangs in the background. Many outlets showed the events side-by-side.

No POTUS would ever take that walk.
    The only dishonesty is coming from you. The President absolutely did not have anyone gassed or flashbanged. He is not in charge of the local police. That falls on the Mayor of DC and then the Police Chief. Stop lying. It's disgusting.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Guys... just stop engaging with him. You aren't going to win you are just giving him more and more opportunity to post. He has already admits nothing is what it is unless he says it is. You wasting your time... And the rest of our time by having to scroll through his bs.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Maybe I'm missing something (and maybe it was covered) Minneapolis politicians and I think even the police Chief (not 100% on this) seem to be Democratic or Democratic Farmer Labor (looks like affiliated to each other) and have been for a bit, looks like the last (R) mayor was 1973, and their party seems to escape any blame for the most part , at least it's possible I've missed it?

Quote Originally Posted by Dadwen View Post
    Maybe I'm missing something (and maybe it was covered) Minneapolis politicians and I think even the police Chief (not 100% on this) seem to be Democratic or Democratic Farmer Labor (looks like affiliated to each other) and have been for a bit, looks like the last (R) mayor was 1973, and their party seems to escape any blame for the most part , at least it's possible I've missed it?
    Probably because most police officers are Republican.