10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    if 95% of the crime was done by a black man you are blind as fuck being that in many parts of New York latinos have the higher crime rate than blacks and make up about the same or more than blacks in many areas.

So you don't know shit about NYC lol.

Also as said by Crissi the full video is out, he wasn't resisting, I mean he literally pulled over...

The punching game was bulls hit... LITERALLY THE OFFICERS ACROSS THE COUNTRY SAID THAT CALLING IT A GAME IS DANGEROUS because they hand't seen ANY CHANGE IN ASSAULTS THE MEDIA JUST CALLED ANY ASSAULT A GAME YOU KNOW like "wilding" and the Central Park 5 which turned out to be ENTIRELY BULLSHIT CREATED BY MEDIA but keep going on and fucking that chicken.

I mean you say knock out game, media says knock out gamepolice say we haven't seen anything to indicate that, the data shows that assaults are as average as they have ever been I guess you can trust media when it is racist.

- - - Updated - - -

And there is literally nothing to say it was check fraud, it was a person not accepting a check, and thinking fraud, doesn't mean it is fraud. Most people don't take checks. I wouldn't take a check even if it was legitimate, just wire that shit.
    yeha I know, which is why I said assuming it was even true. Im reminded of the guy that was trying to cash his check from a racial discrimination lawsuit, only for the teller to call the cops because they thought he was trying to pull something.

There it is, 95% of crime are done by black men (false), therefore it's ok to murder them. What kind of piece of shit do you have to be to make that argument?

Quote Originally Posted by Bdatik View Post
    There it is, 95% of crime are done by black men (false), therefore it's ok to murder them. What kind of piece of shit do you have to be to make that argument?
    All it takes is a racist person. Racist people often have difficultly with thinking outside of their own racism.

So when they see a single black person commit a crime, in an area where they make up 1/3 of the population and the other 1/3 is latino, and latinos have a higher crime rate, magically all crimes are now by black people... magically... with the lower crime rate... and making up 1/3... they in racists minds make up 95%.

Basic math is an elusive thing for these people.

now it's the dead guys fault he's dead. ugh this thread makes me hate humanity even more.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    now it's the dead guys fault he's dead. ugh this thread makes me hate humanity even more.
    Full video out, but a man who pulls over and give himself up, deserves to die because... well... I guess his skin was wrong.

So, more white supremacists who want to blame the victim, no surprise there.

The least they could do, is try and hide their bigotry and ignorance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    Sorry to come by so late. If he hadn't of been a criminal, and then on top of that resisting arrest he wouldn't have been choked right? Why do liberals always ignore the resisting arrest part?
    I'd try coming up with a witty retort but I don't think anything will serve as a dark mirror for you and the other Trumpsters quite like this photo:

This cop? He's the idiot brandishing an assault rifle protesting quarantine, he's the Karen refusing to wear a mask, and he's also you, hun. Rofl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    I'd try coming up with a witty retort but I don't think anything will serve as a dark mirror for you and the other Trumpsters quite like this photo:

This cop? He's the idiot brandishing an assault rifle protesting quarantine, he's the Karen refusing to wear a mask, and he's also you, hun. Rofl.
    Careful spamming this picture, I have yet to see any confirmation that it's him.

Full video out, but a man who pulls over and give himself up, deserves to die because... well... I guess his skin was wrong.
    It's just full on racism being spewed, by a handful of folk in this thread. Even before the full video it was really extreme ignorant to think of blaming the victim. It's sad, it's not suprising, it's just sad.

New surveillance video from a camera across the street. Unfortunately, a police car blocks the view of the camera right at the most important moment. Based on what's available in the video, there was no "resisting arrest" until the exact moment where the camera view is blocked:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9Tqs06YN_A

The picture of him kneeling on his neck certainly says more than a 1000 words.

He looks like a wirey little fucker that was waiting for a chance to do something like this.

Probably not the first time hes gone overboard.
    Comes a time when we all gotta die...even kings.

if 95% of the crime was done by a black man you are blind as fuck being that in many parts of New York latinos have the higher crime rate than blacks and make up about the same or more than blacks in many areas.

So you don't know shit about NYC lol.

Also as said by Crissi the full video is out, he wasn't resisting, I mean he literally pulled over...

The punching game was bulls hit... LITERALLY THE OFFICERS ACROSS THE COUNTRY SAID THAT CALLING IT A GAME IS DANGEROUS because they hand't seen ANY CHANGE IN ASSAULTS THE MEDIA JUST CALLED ANY ASSAULT A GAME YOU KNOW like "wilding" and the Central Park 5 which turned out to be ENTIRELY BULLSHIT CREATED BY MEDIA but keep going on and fucking that chicken.

I mean you say knock out game, media says knock out gamepolice say we haven't seen anything to indicate that, the data shows that assaults are as average as they have ever been I guess you can trust media when it is racist.

Also your whining is kind of funny

"you never see the other side! What about the white nationalists and racist cops who are scared by black men existing within 5 feet of them! Think about them!"
    boo fucking hoo
    - - - Updated - - -

And there is literally nothing to say it was check fraud, it was a person not accepting a check, and thinking fraud, doesn't mean it is fraud. Most people don't take checks. I wouldn't take a check even if it was legitimate, just wire that shit.
    Arguing with you is a waste. Do you think police all got together and spun a wheel to pick a race to fuck with and it landed on black? Why aren't they messing with Asians as much? or Hispanics as you mention? It's always black guys because they commit more than their fair share of crime, its just fact, dismiss it all you like. Hispanics come in 2nd but they also outnumber black people 2-1, if not more. Lastly, please link the video of this guy not resisting AT ALL and ending up with the cop sitting on his neck, all I've seen here is the aftermath, and he is resisting for the first few minutes. Lets assume this guy hates black people (oh and his Asian partner is part of the KKK too, right?) he still wouldn't be kneeling on his neck if this guy gave zero resistance. You CLEARLY hear them say "we already tried to" when they should "just put him in the car" He is on the ground because he resisted arrest, period.

Also, I freely admit that I think crime should be treated more harshly. If its two white red necks causing a noise in a domestic dispute and they don't calm down the instant the police arrive then they should get their asses kicked too.
    Last edited by Cruor; 2020-05-27 at 08:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Arguing with you is a waste. Do you think police all got together and spun a wheel to pick a race to fuck with and it landed on black?
    Strawman.

Why aren't they messing with Asians as much?
    Model minority racism.

or Hispanics as you mention?
    Hispanic people don't get brutalized by law enforcement, huh? Ever heard of ICE, sweetie?

This is some kindergarten level gish gallop, christ on a bike.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Arguing with you is a waste. Do you think police all got together and spun a wheel to pick a race to fuck with and it landed on black? Why aren't they messing with Asians as much? or Hispanics as you mention? It's always black guys because they commit more than their fair share of crime, its just fact, dismiss it all you like. Lastly, please link the video of this guy not resisting AT ALL and ending up with the cop sitting on his neck, all I've seen here is the aftermath, and he is resisting for the first few minutes. Lets assume this guy hates black people (oh and his Asian partner is part of the KKK too, right?) he still wouldn't be kneeling on his neck if this guy gave zero resistance. You CLEARLY hearing them say "we already tried to" when they should "just put him in the car" He is on the ground because he resisted arrest, period.
    You claimed 95% of crimes in New York are committed by black people.

Black people who make up about 1/3 of the population
    Black people who have a lower crime rate than latinos... who make up about 1/3 of the population.

But talking to me is a waste?

Oh by the way Latinos and blacks are often grouped in the same category when it comes to ill treatment... because latinos and blacks are very much treated the same.

I mean there are links already in this thread.

You say he wouldn't "still" be kneeling on his neck if the guy gave zero resistance.

THE GUY BLACKED OUT AND WAS LIMP AND THEN DEAD AND HE WAS STILL ON HIS NECK

5+ Year Old Account
    This isn't a thread to start race discussion. It is a known forbidden topic for the reasons seen.

This warning will be added to the OP due to the speed of this thread.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

You claimed 95% of crimes in New York are committed by black people.

Black people who make up about 1/3 of the population
    Black people who have a lower crime rate than latinos... who make up about 1/3 of the population.

But talking to me is a waste?

Oh by the way Latinos and blacks are often grouped in the same category when it comes to ill treatment... because latinos and blacks are very much treated the same.

I mean there are links already in this thread.

You say he wouldn't "still" be kneeling on his neck if the guy gave zero resistance.

THE GUY BLACKED OUT AND WAS LIMP AND THEN DEAD AND HE WAS STILL ON HIS NECK
    You are the one who can't read. I claimed 95% of the crime I WITNESSED was, and that IS the truth. Last post on the subject.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why hide it when systemic racism has been as American as apple pie for 250 years?

Difference between 1950 and now is that the judicial system now LARPs like justice applies to everyone equally.

And people want to throw fits when you criticize politicians and policies that add to this culture of bullshit.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rozz View Post
    This isn't a thread to start race discussion. It is a known forbidden topic for the reasons seen.

Point of order.

Discussions about law enforcement in the United States are not separable from discussions about race. If you don't want the latter, you shouldn't permit threads on the former.

Sorry, but reality doesn't bend to MMO-Champion rules. It's an all or nothing kind of situation.

Mod Edit: Users are allowed to post about news they wish to share, but they do so knowing the rules still hold regardless. If you have suggestions, they can be sent to the appropriate avenues. Discussion was fine, but it was becoming side tracked into territory that is blatantly forbidden and off-topic.
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-05-27 at 08:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rozz View Post

The reasons seen seems to be because racists say racist things and then the non-racist call out the racists for being racist... which is a bad thing on this forum for some reason...

Every other forum I've been on manages to stamp out the stupidity of racism by... not allowing racists to fly and be unchecked here the approach is let's just pretend race doesn't exist and not argue with racists just let them be.

What type of community does this build? Then again maybe this forum's audience by and large is that of the sorts that sympathise with officers murdering people by suffocating them while limp and unconscious...

I mean it wasn't a race topic, until a poster literally started with scientific racism with bone dentist pseudo shit... that should be called out...

This comment isn't a race comment by the way... it's a comment about the topic of "not talking about the topic" but isn't itself "of" the topic.

I was on this forum before the ban of race topics. Guess what...it was less racist then... the more this forum decided to ignore race was a thing, the more racists flourished.

"Let's talk about this issue, but let's ignore the systemic issue the united state government itself says exists in the justice system which plays a huge role"

It's an important topic is it not? Why are people scared about this?

Mod Edit: Forbidden Topics are forbidden for various reasons, such as causing hostile environments within threads or inevitable derailing. As you stated, discussion was fine until users recently started using race-based arguments which is why the warning was now issued. That sort of commentary is not wanted but neither is mass derailing. Reports should be utilized to prevent users from becoming part of a situation that is disruptive to everyone else.
    You are the one who can't read. I claimed 95% of the crime I WITNESSED was, and that IS the truth. Last post on the subject.

Wait so you claim to have witnessed something and then based off that you then decide that what you saw must then be the fact.. and therefore you will treat everything else as the fact.

So I saw a squirrel fly in the air and eat a crow once, does this now mean 100% of squirrels who fly eat crows because I saw it once?
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-05-27 at 08:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cors8 View Post
    New surveillance video from a camera across the street. Unfortunately, a police car blocks the view of the camera right at the most important moment. Based on what's available in the video, there was no "resisting arrest" until the exact moment where the camera view is blocked:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9Tqs06YN_A
    Doesn't even matter because it's physically impossible to 'resist arrest' for that long with a knee to the neck.

I don't care if the guy was kicking ass before he was taken down, that 7 min knee to the neck is inexcusable. 1 min in, clearly not putting up much of a fight if he his being pinned by one guy. 2 min why, why is he still being held in that position? 3 min torture, intent to cause pain and bodily harm.

Resident Cosplay Progressive