10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    So? Get a loan.
    With what credit score?

They're doing something wrong if they're living paycheck to paycheck. Like having too much expenses.
    Uh huh.

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Go home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

You get the money back after the lease.
    Oh good! So where does the down payment money come from???? Is it out of air or do you need it first?

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Oh good! So where does the down payment money come from???? Is it out of air or do you need it first?
    Get a loan. If you're not willing to go that route, there are apartments that can be leased for monthly payments.

10+ Year Old Account
    You get the money back after the lease.
    How do they get this money in the first place.

Irony considering the first Korean film to win Best Picture, lol.

- - - Updated - - -

The current cultural zeitgeist:

The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post

They probably don’t understand that movie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Get a loan. If you're not willing to go that route, there are apartments that can be leased for monthly payments.
    With what credit scoooooore?

Fun fact, did you know that a lot of banks in the US won't even give you an account without a credit score?

Funner fact, did you know that most employers in the US require direct deposit nowdays?

It's almost as if you have absolutely no idea how the fuck people live in this country.

7+ Year Old Account
    Service jobs make up a huge chunk of the economy, and many of those jobs cannot be replaced. At best we can hope for new industries we don't even know of, to eventual come up, but if that does not happen... do you think rich people hoarding money will help?
    The amount of new and useful tasks that people can do is virtually unlimited and so even if all current service jobs are replaced there would still be an endless amount of new problems and new demands for people to form jobs around.

Correct me if I'm wrong but that's aforementioned Karen who drove her scooter to the Target for the specific purpose of stabbing black looters and ignoring white ones, is it not?
    It is indeed. All said, stopping her with a fire extinguisher is quite an effective and much safer way of neutralizing her.

With what credit scoooooore?
    If you're not willing to go that route, lease for monthly payments instead.

So? Get a loan.

They're doing something wrong if they're living paycheck to paycheck. Like having too much expenses.
    I feel like you probably hated Parasite, huh?

10+ Year Old Account
    They probably don’t understand that movie.
    Probably thought the Park family were the victims, lol.

Won't someone think of the poor rich people? :'(

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    I feel like you probably hated Parasite, huh?
    I haven't even watched it.

- - - Updated - - -

The current cultural zeitgeist:

You. You are on the same wavelength, lol.

How common are those? Do they require no down payment at all? Not even a month? What about their credit standing? What if they lack collateral?

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like they should have moved to an urban area just like everyone else is doing then. I don't know why you insist on defending bad decisions.
    There is a lot wrong with that. You end up with a terrible supply and demand issue. You end up driving more people into poverty as rent costs will continually increase. You end up with much higher unemployment as there are only so many jobs. You end up with poorer education as classrooms become overfilled. You end up with higher costs of daily purchase items as there is a supply and demand issue there compounded with the increased rent on your business since there is a supply and demand issue there as well.

Basically this is how you end up with over prices urban areas with high crime rates, and an outer suburban ghetto.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

How common are those?
    Knock yourself out; https://www.dabangapp.com/

I haven't even watched it.
    It would just confuse you apparently. The family works and there is no sign of irresponsible spending but they are poor.

10+ Year Old Account
    It would just confuse you apparently. The family works and there is no sign of irresponsible spending but they are poor.
    Lol we thought she was Nathan Park when in reality, she's just the wife.

Simple.

- - - Updated - - -

Knock yourself out; https://www.dabangapp.com/
    Hey did you know that people still get tuberculosis? I'm not saying your housekeeper has it but...yeah.

You should totally hire this person that totally isn't my mother to replace her, by the way. Of course I'm not taking advantage of your gullibility.

Hey did you know that people still get tuberculosis? I'm not saying your housekeeper has it but...yeah.

You should totally hire this person that totally isn't my mother to replace her, by the way. Of course I'm not taking advantage of your gullibility.
    What does any of this have to do with me linking to a page where he can check how many are available?

10+ Year Old Account
    What does any of this have to do with me linking to a page where he can check how many are available?
    Just have a bit of jjapaguri and maybe you'll calm down.