Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    No lives matter until black lives matter.
    I mean the riot they are having is pointless and nonsensical but I understand their motives. I to have desired free things in my life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Third degree charges, bullshit.

The medical examiner report, bullshit.

The system is rotten to the core trying to its boiler plate cover-up scheme. Temperatures will flair.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    TIL saying violent and bigoted things are things that private sites must protect.

Because there are plenty of conservatives that manage to not be twatwaffle son twitter that dont get banned.
    See the issue is you consider it something you have to proactively protect against rather then just passively allow. Again I don't agree in completely unrestricted speech was just replying to a poster from this morning. So the conversation is a little jarring to run into.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    You mean the guy literally calling to revoke the framework that protects internet companies from liability for what other people say?

Yeah, it's that fucking simple.

The First Amendment would like to have a chat with you. You could argue whatever you want, but you'd be wrong. Then again, you seem to almost want to be wrong, so do whatever you like.

This is literally Trump opposing free speech.
    Free speech has nothing to do with the ability to censor people...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thereturn View Post
    Thread about the riots that cost multiple lives already gets closed. This BLM circle jerk stays open. Bias much?
    Sorry that you are cursed with a fragile ego.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laughingjack View Post
    I mean the riot they are having is pointless and nonsensical
    Pointless and nonsensical, huh?

Yeah. I agree. I think it's pretty fucking pointless and nonsensical. But not the rioting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Pointless and nonsensical, huh?

Yeah. I agree. I think it's pretty fucking pointless and nonsensical. But not the rioting.
    They are entirely pointless. Destroying your own communities and homes is just going to make your own life shittier. This is nothing more then a child throwing a tantrum it will be ignored then they will cry about their broken toys after.

See the issue is you consider it something you have to proactively protect against rather then just passively allow. Again I don't agree in completely unrestricted speech was just replying to a poster from this morning. So the conversation is a little jarring to run into.

- - - Updated - - -

Free speech has nothing to do with the ability to censor people...
    Of course it does, he's trying to deny businesses their freedom of speech on their property. You should be able to kick someone out of your home who is calling your wife bad names.

Trump wants the government to control speech, because he fucking hates the First Amendment.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is nothing more then a child throwing a tantrum it will be ignored
    You are aware that infantilization of a demographic is pretty much a textbook example of racism, right?

It's pretty pathetic that you seem to think property damage is more outrageous than a police lynching, honestly.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Of course it does, he's trying to deny businesses their freedom of speech on their property. You should be able to kick someone out of your home who is calling your wife bad names.

Trump wants the government to control speech, because he fucking hates the First Amendment.
    You notice how your example has noting to do with speech?

Again I don't think you understand the concept you are trying to argue well enough to defend it.

Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    Where did i defend this cop. Show me. Spoilers you won't find me defending him. You make thre claim. You back it up.
    Oh well, I guess you can't stop defending and apologizing for racist murderers. Is it because it resonates strongly with your own motives and philosophy that you have to buddy-buddy with racist murderers by deflecting to "but but they didn't protest the way I expect them to" every time?
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

You are aware that infantilization of a demographic is pretty much a textbook example of racism, right?
    O no? Will they burn down my costco in retaliation?

These are raging children if they so much as step out of their little community they will be violently repulsed so let them run rampant they are the ones who live there.

You notice how your example has noting to do with speech?

Again I don't think you understand the concept you are trying to argue well enough to defend it.
    Of course it does, it's their property, and they are a private entity. Considering this is coming from the guy who thinks that Mr. Lloyd deserved to be murdered, I like my odds.

Of course it does, it's their property, and they are a private entity. Considering this is coming from the guy who thinks that Mr. Lloyd deserved to be murdered, I like my odds.
    You are confusing trespassing with speech in your example for one... this is such a dumb argument for me to be having i don't even believe in unrestricted speech its just your logic is so deeply flawed I find myself compelled to correct you.

10+ Year Old Account
    O no? Will they burn down my costco in retaliation?
    Exactly how bad are you willing to let things get before you will acknowledge there is a problem?

How many lynchings are considered unacceptable to you?

You are confusing trespassing with speech in your example for one... this is such a dumb argument for me to be having i don't even believe in unrestricted speech its just your logic is so deeply flawed I find myself compelled to correct you.
    At least you are dropping the concern trolling act earlier in the thread and just being transparent about your racist, authoritarian tendencies. Kudos for that refreshing honesty for once.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Exactly how bad are you willing to let things get before you will acknowledge there is a problem?

How many lynchings are considered unacceptable to you?
    Depends who is getting lynched.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    At least you are dropping the concern trolling act and just being transparent about your racist tendencies. Kudos for that refreshing honesty for once.
    Nothing outs a fascist quicker than having to acknowledge people of colour as human beings.

- - - Updated - - -

Depends who is getting lynched.
    The correct answer is actually "any is too many", Karen, because lynchings are by definition extrajudicial killings.

Why are you okay with police being able to murder people at will?

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    At least you are dropping the concern trolling act earlier in the thread and just being transparent about your racist, authoritarian tendencies. Kudos for that refreshing honesty for once.
    I was always authoritarian. Being well mannered is simply a common courtesy.

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing outs a fascist quicker than having to acknowledge people of colour as human beings.

- - - Updated - - -

The correct answer is "any", because lynchings are by definition extrajudicial killings.

Why are you okay with police being able to murder people at will?
    I am not. I however won't pretend this silly tantrum is justified either.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was always authoritarian. Being well mannered is simply a common courtesy.
    You can dispense with that, then. The fascism is far more disgusting than any swears.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    No, not ignore the call, but be in contact with their forces.

In what world do you live where random phone calls could be used to send police to somewhere and then even more police without anyone from the police asking their own people if a backup is even needed? No one at the police assumes their own people are killing random citizens without cause, calling the police on the police is a mind-bogglingly naive idea.
    In a world where phone calls are not random, to begin with - as soon as you make one, your position is triangulated and you're asked for your name and surname. A world where systemic racism is not a thing, the cases of police brutality resulting in death are almost unheard of (last I remember was like a decade ago, and it's talked about to this day, and it had nothing to do with racism because again, there's no systemic racism here) and overall the police behaves well and have no issues in taking down the corrupt elements within their own ranks. A world where if a cop is caught abusing his power he's fired and investigated. A world where the military and standard police both take on civil duties so they can police each other if need be (but there's really no such need), and you as a private citizen can even decide which one to call. A world where the last news involving cops were two Muslim girls getting harassed by a (white) guy because they were wearing hijab, and the police arrested him. A civilized world, in other worlds. Sorry if you live in a world where such things boggle your mind. It must be a bleak and worrying situation. I wouldn't sleep well if I didn't trust the police, especially since I'm a high-risk target for a variety of reasons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    I'm getting infracted by an American moderator on an American topic promoting/advocating weapons on a childrens forum, what else to expect on an American forum. I'm done here and i'm going to leave you one thing to remember:
    [extremely graphic picture of dead children]
    Hope you sleep well. With the lack of empathy the majority of you show i guess that won't be a problem. BB