Quote Originally Posted by Laughingjack View Post
    Keyword that undermines your google quote is peaceful.
    Great, then arrest people who are actually committing crimes. You are calling for stripping away the rights of innocent people.

Of course, since you went on a racist crusade to protect people who committed murder, you really cannot complain about that, either.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Yeah, burning down Pop's livelihood is a great idea...

- - - Updated - - -

And you only come here to shitpost until you get banned and then make shit-alts...
    So...you are the problem for humanity.
    Go away already.
    And yet this account, which is almost ten years old now,

TEN YEARS OLD

is still active.

Sure I might get banned a lot, but its easy to make alts. And even then the bans never last that long. It truly is amazing that when the mods have the ability to get rid of me, for good, they never take it.

Kind of like how the internet functions now. I am, after all, exercising my “Free speech” on the so called “Free internet” right?

Perhaps if you want real change, you should rally for the internet to change as well, like I have been calling for years now.

“But mah free speech!” You cry.

Fuck your free speech. Until something serious changes, I will always be around. This isn’t even me. I don’t ACTUALLY POST MY REAL beliefs on the internet. I shit post. To get people like you angry. To maybe spark some synapses or play with the idea that

GASP

maybe the internet DOES need regulation after all?

But until that day comes. Fuck you. I’ll be here.

Edit: Oh also, nice posts Trump made on twitter about killing citizens. Real nice.
    Last edited by XangXu; 2020-05-30 at 01:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NED funded View Post
    CNN is getting destroyed.

Get ready to hear about how the talking heads of the neoliberal class have to be destroyed or an excuse like that from the usual posters

For those that are sane this is incredibly dangerous
    CNN is not a reputable news source. They are an ideological group that pushes an agenda and does not report the news responsibly. For those that are sane, CNN is dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    CNN is not a reputable news source. They are an ideological group that pushes an agenda and does not report the news responsibly. For those that are sane, CNN is dangerous.
    Not as dangerous as authoritarians and fascists like Trump, who are literally opposing the First Amendment.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Great, then arrest people who are actually committing crimes. You are calling for stripping away the rights of innocent people.

Of course, since you went on a racist crusade to protect people who committed murder, you really cannot complain about that, either.
    Once a riot breaks out the first priority is to suppress it. If the protesters work with law enforcement to arrest those causing disruptions and damages it can continue but no you do not tolerate it otherwise.

Once a riot breaks out the first priority is to suppress it. If the protesters work with law enforcement to arrest those causing disruptions and damages it can continue but no you do not tolerate it otherwise.
    Your hatred of the First Amendment is noted, thanks.

How very fascist of you.

Meanwhile, you defended murder.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Cheering for the ruined livelihoods of people that were not involved in the incident in any way whatsoever. How progressive!
    Better than cheering cops for killing innocents.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Not as dangerous as authoritarians and fascists like Trump, who are literally opposing the First Amendment.
    Trump is not opposing it. He is opposing Twitter and other far left outlets who are trying to kill it by bullying into silence.

10+ Year Old Account
    trump isn't posing as a new network
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    So... looting and rioting has not happened outside of police brutality before? Really?

Your last sentence - basically the "argument" of "but he smoked weed/did small time robbery".

That is a nice theory that everything is ensured... Really nice, but I do not think that it is a reality. Small business owners also tend to live "paycheck to paycheck".

You quite clearly do not.

Let me remind you - one crime does not excuse the other. You CANNOT take the parts from law you like and discard the rest.
    Get a grip - not everything is about USA's systematic failures. Other people also have to live. Mobs destroying lives of other people just add even more problems.

If you still do not get it - police killing an innocent does NOT give YOU rights to destroy life of SOMEONE ELSE totally not connected to the first act.

Go tell to the owner of a small family run shop that it was burned down because of systematic injustice. Go on. Would make for a funny youtube video.
    You fail to grasp what we are saying. The gravity of it all.
    Looting is bad but it is dwarfed by the immediate and pressing issues of the ongoing and systemic lapse of justice in America. It should absolutely nuts to drone in about looting when people are worried about the state of justice in America.

Stores can rebuilt. It's easy to go after thieves. We wouldnt be here if America wasn't about gung-ho about prosecuting the suspicion of someone maybe cheating someone else out of a dollar. Lives lost are forever lost. Someone lost a shop. OK, that can be dealt with. It will be dealt with. Someone lost a father, a brother, a cousin, mother, sister, friend, coworker to police injustice in America. Those people won't be coming back. There is no insurance policy, no grants, no donation, no Go Fund Me, that will bring someone back from the dead.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Trump is not opposing it. He is opposing Twitter and other far left outlets who are trying to kill it by bullying into silence.
    Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...e2mMI0iTTyQ4VE

Shall I post the First Amendment, again?

It would appear you also oppose the First. That's a shame.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    trump isn't posing as a new network
    No, he's trying to stomp on it with the force of the United States government.

It's weird how often "free speech warriors" find themselves opposing free speech.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Quote any post of mine where I cheer on cops killing innocents

Until then stfu
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-05-30 at 03:13 PM. Reason: Minor Flaming

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    do you have evidense to back up the claim people cheered for this? Or do you and those like you believe those standing against the violent protesters are the ones cheering for an innocent black mans death by cops now?
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote any post of mine where I cheer on cops killing innocents

Until then stfu
    Highlight were I said YOU did.

Until then stfu
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-05-30 at 03:14 PM. Reason: Minor Flaminig
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Then suppress them as well. I am skeptical of the theory but it doesn't change what should of been the actions taken.
    You're skeptical of the theory that a white guy broke the glass at that location, despite a video of the guy doing it being publically available and reported on? You, the same person who literally invented a narrative of how the black guy who was murdered must have been violently attacking the police right before the video of his execution started?

Huh.

10+ Year Old Account
    do you have evidense to back up the claim people cheered for this? Or do you and those like you believe those standing against the violent protesters are the ones cheering for an innocent black mans death by cops now?
    I mean people were banned in this very thread for this... Are you blind?

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Looting is bad but it is dwarfed by the immediate and pressing issues of the ongoing and systemic lapse of justice in America. It should absolutely nuts to drone in about looting when people are worried about the state of justice in America.

Stores can rebuilt. It's easy to go after thieves. We wouldnt be here if America wasn't about gung-ho about prosecuting the suspicion of someone maybe cheating someone else out of a dollar. Lives lost are forever lost. Someone lost a shop. OK, that can be dealt with. It will be dealt with. Someone lost a father, a brother, a cousin, mother, sister, friend, coworker to police injustice in America. Those people won't be coming back. There is no insurance policy, no grants, no donation, no Go Fund Me, that will bring someone back from the dead.
    This is essentially correct. We are human. Blood flesh and emotion.

Boo Hoo, a burgeoning capitalist’s little shop got burned down.

War is war. Get over it.

Yep, it's that easy:

I am not really sure the solution here is to simply stop any form of detainment once a suspect complains. The solution sounds like they shouldn't resist arrest...
    From the start he is clearly struggling rather then remaining calm. Without seeing the start of the video I have to assume he was resisting. Once violence is employed you do not deescalate it until the situation has resolved.

Granted this is from my military experience and law enforcement is a entirely different set of skills but unless he has a way to complete incapacitate a hostile entity you do not allow them to recover.
    We have different definitions of calm and no you do not release someone you detain because they "calmed down" .

With the limited information I have from the video I don't see any startling cause of abuse. Two officers are detaining him and both are needed to pin him, This suggests he was extremely combative prior and forced the used of force. Without being able to see what caused this I can't be certain but I assume officers don't resort to that level of force unless their was a need.

A lot of what is seen here comes down to how you believe the police operate. We honestly won't know one way or the other unless video surfaces of what sparked the confrontation.

- - - Updated - - -

I would have to agree with how combative he was while detained I would assume violence as well and that is with the calm ability to access the situation via video much less being personally involved. You don't gamble with your life like that.

If the suspect was attacking a person or an officer and refused to comply with orders I would fully support stopping him via lethal force. This isn't a game. If you want to use violence in this kind of situation expect violence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post

And how does rioting and looting make any of these better? How does burning down innocent peoples homes and places of work make the bad system you have better? It doesn't, it just adds more fuel to the terrible system and shows that people on both sides of the fence are just as awful as the other, and while those people exist your never have a better working system.
    #boycottchina

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...e2mMI0iTTyQ4VE

Shall I post the First Amendment, again?

It would appear you also oppose the First. That's a shame.
    Nice disingenuousness. He is only removing liability protection from social media. You are still vbery much free to say whatever you want there.