Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    You can't say you have no chance of winning if a BG starts out with 2:0 for one team. As for BGs like AB, it's also possible to turn them around very late. Sure, the chance is low, but it's there.

I agree it's pretty frustrating to get put into a BG that's about to end, but I think if there are any restrictions Blizzard should implement, it should be closing them after 10-15 minutes, regardless of the score.
    I feel like you have never set foot in a BG if you think there is enough time to run back 3 flags in 2 minutes even assuming the other team never touches the carrier or the flag

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    So in those few seconds of logging into a bg you can instantly tell how the entire games gone, assessed the each team, taken into account disconnects, rage quitters, trolls, current progress of the objective to name a few.

I agree it sucks, but don't speak through your backside.

That being said, I do believe anyone who gets thrown into a bg in the final few minutes, regardless win or lost should be rewarded with something extra for the time wasted in the que
    I feel like if it takes you more than a few seconds to tell there is no winning a 2-0 match with 2 minutes left then you must have ridden the short bus to school. Its not hockey, its capture the flag, scoring takes time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Beefhammer View Post
    Complaining about fast free honor and exp. It still amazes me to see everything complained about.
    Its a video game cupcake, its supposed to be fun, not a grind. I guess you are just the type that thinks gaming is a job.

Quote Originally Posted by tangers58 View Post
    I feel like you have never set foot in a BG if you think there is enough time to run back 3 flags in 2 minutes even assuming the other team never touches the carrier or the flag

- - - Updated - - -

I feel like if it takes you more than a few seconds to tell there is no winning a 2-0 match with 2 minutes left then you must have ridden the short bus to school. Its not hockey, its capture the flag, scoring takes time.

- - - Updated - - -

Its a video game cupcake, its supposed to be fun, not a grind. I guess you are just the type that thinks gaming is a job.
    And as multiple others have pointed out, its not impossible and its not a rare event either. Coming in with a defeatist attitude and making no effort makes you no better than the person who decided to leave
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

Quote Originally Posted by tangers58 View Post
    I feel like you didn't get that I wasn't talking about extreme cases, but ones that are still physically possible to turn around.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by Easyclassictopkeklel View Post
    yeah, callin BS here. I guarantee you you do not get this for the majority of games. I have played hundreds of bgs for both alliance and horde...and this happens. Sometimes. NOT ALWAYS. Neither it is a problem that has to be fixed. Random bgs are a clusterfuck in general...and there are much bigger problems than this nonsense.
    Two days ago when I did Bg’s I got 7 games in a row like this. If I stopped playing there and then and didn’t continue, not only would it have been the majority of games but it would also have been ALL the games.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    I feel like you didn't get that I wasn't talking about extreme cases, but ones that are still physically possible to turn around.
    Think of it this way, Blizzard thinks it’s an achievement to do it in 75 seconds to capture to flag on picking it up. You shouldn’t base the way it works on the extremely low percentage of times when people can pull it off. It’s a waste of time for the majority of players who are losing. Implementing a system based on a few exceptionally miraculous events is just bizarre.
    Last edited by Valhalladin; 2020-05-28 at 10:20 AM.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Valhalladin View Post
    Dear Blizzard.

Joining a Battleground after waiting in a queue for 15 minutes. Only to be thrown into a match with 2 minutes left with the opposing faction already captured 2/3 flags to your teams 0 is not fun and you have 0 % chance of winning. Once I got put into a Battleground which I joined instantly after the queue popped and after the loading screen I got DEFEAT written on my screen. Must of had 10 seconds left before it decided to throw me an invite.

I get this for the MAJORITY of my games.

This is not fun. Please fix. This is garbage and frustrating for everyone playing. How have you left it this long without doing anything. If it's a losing game and there is no prospect of a win based on points/flag captures/time left then DON'T invite new players. Stop wasting peoples time.
    Sir, this is an Arby's

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Greengrim View Post
    On my battlegroup BGs are quite dumb be honest. Hordes wait 15 minute ques but win 90% of the times whereas Alliance wait 2 minute ques but lose 90% of the times. On top of this, I constantly end up in non-full groups as an Alliance. And I DO mean constantly.. 1 or 2 people short for almost the complete match.
    I remember it used to be like this, but lately, horde bgs feel like full of pve guys forced into pvp for essences, mostly afk or unable to do anything at all, because they dont know anything about pvp, so after 15 mins queue I still get stomped af as a horde.
    Last edited by Nikeyla; 2020-06-01 at 12:17 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    To my surprise I haven't joined any battleground in a long time where the defeat was imminent or unavoidable. But quite a few times where the battle is almost over with the odds being on our side. This is epic battlegrounds, if there's any difference.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Quote Originally Posted by The Butt Witch View Post
    How about waiting for 15 min only to be thrown in a Trashran as Alliance, where you invariably lose because Alliance sucks balls at Trashran?
    Trashcan sucks on both sides and just a horrible wannabe wintergrasp.