Looking for a addon that can display your own notes on a little window

Hey!

Im looking for an addon that can display my own notes like in the picture below.

Ive tried Tinypad, it works, but its a little "too much" for me. Just want it really minimalistic like the picture. You know the name of that specific addon?

Thanks alot!

Angry Assignment is what I've used usually,the difference is that it's usually used to give notes to the whole group.

Really useful to coordinate a group or to remind you of what to do,and really easy to use

EDIT : I don't know if it's the same as in the picture,but at worst,it's very similar and should work for you
    Last edited by ONCHEhap; 2020-05-27 at 12:32 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Looks like the note UI element from Angry Assignments.

Could also be Exorsus raid tools. It has a notepad built in as well

Quote Originally Posted by JoakimB View Post
    Ive tried Tinypad, it works, but its a little "too much" for me. Just want it really minimalistic like the picture. You know the name of that specific addon?
    If you don't mind answering, what do you mean by "too much"? Is it too much functionality and perceived baggage/bloat or too much UI on the screen? Or something else? If you don't want to answer it's okay; these things are super subjective.

This is not suggesting you should use it or to set up arguments for or against it. I just happen to be the addon's author and I'm coincidentally in the design phase of a rewrite of this addon.

Thanks alot ppl! Angry Assignment works perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Pons View Post
    If you don't mind answering, what do you mean by "too much"? Is it too much functionality and perceived baggage/bloat or too much UI on the screen? Or something else? If you don't want to answer it's okay; these things are super subjective.

This is not suggesting you should use it or to set up arguments for or against it. I just happen to be the addon's author and I'm coincidentally in the design phase of a rewrite of this addon.
    Hey! Its mostly because I already have alot taking space on my screen, so I need something thats really really minimalistic, preferably only text (just like Angry Assignment) actually.