Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
5
6
14
... LastLast
  1. #61
    Immortal Kithelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Somewhere where canon still exists
    Posts
    7,996
    Either the final nail in the coffin for or leaving the door open to have playable High Elves...

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayze View Post
    Ion in an interview, paraphrased: "No, Blood Elves aren't getting blue eyes. The datamined stuff is just for npcs"

    This Warcraft post: "Well actually..."

    This is just a weird a way to finally give them High Elves while still not calling them High Elves. I mean, Blood Elves isn't a race, it's a creed, but Void Elves are sorta a race? Well, at least this should hopefully quiet down those High Elf threads.

    But hey, if this works, I guess we can start crying for Night Elf Worgen and get them eventually too.
    I mean to be fair before all of that they need more undead races as there have been other undead races but why can we not play them? It makes 0 sense.
    Super Mario Maker 2: Maker ID 8B7-CTF-NMG

    - let's get real everyone, classic needs #somechanges get over it.

  3. #63
    Warchief Lupinemancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    Posts
    2,076
    Yes, just yes. Thank you Blizzard, thank you!!!

  4. #64
    To infinity and beyond det's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The forums
    Posts
    34,980
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    Remember kids, if you want something in WoW, cry, cry and keep crying and blizz will eventually concede
    And here I thought the line is "They never listen to feedback". As in "Remember it is alpha" usually gets the typical response of "I hate you drones who spout this nonsense...Blizzard has never listened"

    But I guess one person's feedback is the next person's whine and vice versa

  5. #65
    Now we just need: high elf hairstyles, high elf hair color, the name "high elf" appearing on the tooltip, and appropriately themed racials.

    It's a good start to at last undo the huge botch they did so many years ago giving an Alliance race to the Horde.

  6. #66

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    It's been like this since 2017. You couldn't tell that a full-plate void elf warrior was actually a void elf and not a blood elf.
    You're right, it's more striking since we're seeing them without gear! I admit BE are one of the races I usually play with helmet off.

    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    There is also the racials, the heritage armor and the class selection.
    I was talking more on the graphical side, not so much on the gameplay side. Their racial can make a difference, should the gear show it (refer to previous quote) and heritage armor is not worn by everyone tho.
    Last edited by Kalarm; 2020-05-27 at 07:17 PM.

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by Feril View Post
    Now we just need: high elf hairstyles, high elf hair color, the name "high elf" appearing on the tooltip, and appropriately themed racials.

    It's a good start to at last undo the huge botch they did so many years ago giving an Alliance race to the Horde.
    Or you can just be happy with this compromise and celebrate a win.

  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by scelero View Post
    I can only imagine what forum moderators thought when they saw this post........

    They're gonna be on high alert on this topic. Mark my words.
    Both moderators? That's outrageous. I'm just waiting for the bLiZzArD dId tHiS fOr MoNeY. tHeY sHoUlD bE AsHaMeD crowd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

  10. #70
    So people can make a void elf, customize it into a blood elf, give it blue eyes, and high elf people get what they want and can finally stfu about it and everyone wins? yay! Something finally good in the year 2020.

    I mean I guess there will always be people who will bitch, but yeah just tell em to stfu now, if you weren't before.

  11. #71
    High Overlord Codah's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Albuquerque, NM
    Posts
    192
    Frost Dwarves or riot.

  12. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Or you can just be happy with this compromise and celebrate a win.
    I can be happy with this and not lose sight of what I've always wanted. A step forward is appreciated, but the road is still there.
    Once upon a time... the end. Next time, try twice upon a time.

  13. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by Codah View Post
    Frost Dwarves or riot.
    Aren't those stony?

    They've always been a bit awkward to me because they had organic beards.

  14. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by Feril View Post
    I can be happy with this and not lose sight of what I've always wanted. A step forward is appreciated, but the road is still there.
    Is a dead end a road? Because there is no way they are adding another race that looks identical to TWO races, one of which is already on Alliance, just over lore and new racials/Paladin.

  15. #75
    Hopefully this is the first of many updates to come for allied races. Hint frost dwarves partiality mechanical gnomes skinny kt more troll varieties more cosmetic options to differentiate highmountain from regular tauren more class choices especially paladin for voidys and kt and druid for foxes and mechagnomes I want a transformers druid. Also why we are dreaming some faces that didn't get hit with ugly stick for nightborne males.

  16. #76
    Now give void elves hair styles that are non tentacle porn hair, and or look like they haven't washed in 40 years.

  17. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Is a dead end a road? Because there is no way they are adding another race that looks identical to TWO races, one of which is already on Alliance, just over lore and new racials/Paladin.
    The one thing I think they could still add is a storyline to explain how people got void powers without going voidy maybe SC members apprenticed under alleria even if they didn't directly show it happening would work.

    Also gotta make those boxers alliance blue :P

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    The one thing I think they could still add is a storyline to explain how people got void powers without going voidy maybe SC members apprenticed under alleria even if they didn't directly show it happening would work.

    Also gotta make those boxers alliance blue :P
    Look at the last one shown I think it's non tentacle hopefully they get some more colors as well.

  18. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    And here I thought the line is "They never listen to feedback". As in "Remember it is alpha" usually gets the typical response of "I hate you drones who spout this nonsense...Blizzard has never listened"

    But I guess one person's feedback is the next person's whine and vice versa
    "They never listen to feedback" = "They don't implement what I want/demanded"

    But this is still too charitable. They literally got High Elf requests for over a decade and are finally doing it cause well, customizations? Still not exactly a "High Elf" race, but it at least looks like them. I mean, even the recent lore interviews said the customizations allow for player imagination but doesn't exactly mean those Wildhammer-tattoo'd Dwarves are actually Wildhammer lore/race-wise.

    This is merely a stubborn business compromise rather than an honest assessment of feedback or meaningful implementation. But hey, gotta take what you can get?

  19. #79
    Brewmaster
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Some where in Europe
    Posts
    1,398
    a step closer to factions merge

  20. #80
    Elemental Lord Kyphael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    8,198
    I. Am. Satisfied.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •