Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post
    It has an effect on me every single time someone makes some shitty oceans or ghostbusters movie with an all female because just to be woke, it has an effect on me every time someone turns all favourite star wars characters into fucking jokes and adds shittily written succesors just to be woke, it affects me every time someone makes a fucking in an entirely half assed manner because they are more fucking focused on how woke they are than doing a good god damned fucking job.

I am sick and fucking tired of the hipster millenial/zoomer shits that are trying to prove that they aren't racist/facist/sexist or bigoted so hard and so often that all they actually fucking accomplish is doing the exact thing they are trying to prove they aren't doing.

Now maybe, maybe there is a tiny minority of people out there that wanted black elves, and hell thats cool. Make a new sub species of elf that is black, or offshoot of the nightelfs, and make them look like actual black people, no some crispy critter ass bullshit.

The new asian/african themed human skins are amazing, but woke-elf is tier 1 grade A half assed garbage.

Maybe just stop playing? Go drink a glass of warm milk, go watch a Jordan Peterson video, and cry yourself to sleep

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    I could be wrong but weren’t they feeding of them crystals all around silvermoon to feed said mama addiction more or less replacing it with a Fel one until the sun well was cleaned?
    They did, at least back when TBC was released. Sating their mana addiction from those Fel crystals turned the Blood elves eyes from blue to green. Also Velen using the remains of M'uru to consecrate and reignite the Sunwell (play the raid) turning it into a Light + Arcane flavoured font of power is the reason of the golden eyes, also supposedly belf paladins get their holy mojo from there.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by protip View Post
    No, that is definitely untrue. Initially, blood elves learned to siphon arcane magic from living creatures. The fel taint was from the crystals used to power the city. According to the Warcraft Encyclopedia, apparently most of the blood elves "would have been horrified" at the way fel magic was used by the magisters.
    Then I suppose fel users would have been in a minority Though I could have sworn ducking magic out of the living turned it into fel energy but I can’t seem to remember where that was from.

So, it's time now to look at the nightborne too. They have like 0 options compared to the Void elves.

No, that is definitely untrue. Initially, blood elves learned to siphon arcane magic from living creatures. The fel taint was from the crystals used to power the city. According to the Warcraft Encyclopedia, apparently most of the blood elves "would have been horrified" at the way fel magic was used by the magisters.

Nothing you linked even states that they have pink skin, aside from the wiki, which has no actual source listed. It's clearly just drawing from in game. Feel free to post a canon source for specifically pink skin. I'm going back to my original point, losing their violet hue does not mean pink skin exclusively. And you're calling me dishonest. Your sources are a joke, so I'm just going to assume you're trolling.
    'no source listed' LOL

There we go being dishonest again. Unless you have no clue how to look up resources my friend, you just can't handle having an honest discussion can you

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Are y'all ready upset about black skinned GAME characters? That is next level racism

Quote Originally Posted by Mosha View Post
    'no source listed' LOL

There we go being dishonest again. Unless you have no clue how to look up resources my friend, you just can't handle having an honest discussion can you
    LMAO. I'm not here to look up sources for your argument. Show me what you got. Let's see a shred of evidence. Dishonest my ass. Jesus Christ.

Quote Originally Posted by MatthewOU2015 View Post
    Are y'all ready upset about black skinned GAME characters? That is next level racism
    Maybe..but it's more likely being pissed over changes to a FICTIONAL game lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    No they have mana addiction. Which was different to fel. The only ones that went full fel addiction were those we were killing in Netherstorm and the dungeons/raid related to it.

The Green eyes come from one spell that Rommath used to rebuild Silvermoon. The absorbtion of Mana is pure arcane.
    That is 100% false. Blood elves had green eyes because of the fel corruption of the Sunwell. Because they draw their power from it, it caused their eyes to change color. It's why after the Sunwell was purified, their eyes then turned gold.

LMAO. I'm not here to look up sources for your argument. Show me what you got. Let's see a shred of evidence. Dishonest my ass. Jesus Christ.
    You don’t need to ‘look them up’ you dingus. If you need a source there are callouts in the article where it lists the fucking sources. Are you new to the internet? High school student that haven’t read any articles yet?

Quote Originally Posted by MatthewOU2015 View Post
    But but i've never SEEN black elves before so they can't exist /s

Honestly its just sad....

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    That is 100% false. Blood elves had green eyes because of the fel corruption of the Sunwell. Because they draw their power from it, it caused their eyes to change color. It's why after the Sunwell was purified, their eyes then turned gold.
    That's not true. Blood elves were only exposed to fel radiation from the Sunwell for a very short period of time after the fall of Tempest Keep, while Kael'thas was trying to summon Kil'jaeden. Blood elves have green eyes because of fel radiation from the crystals that were used to power the city. Rommath and some of the magisters replaced the power of the Sunwell with fel power to maintain the lifestyle the high elves were accustomed to after the Sunwell was corrupted by Arthas (with death magic) and destroyed by Kael'thas.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mosha View Post
    You don’t need to ‘look them up’ you dingus. If you need a source there are callouts in the article where it lists the fucking sources. Are you new to the internet? High school student that haven’t read any articles yet?
    Mate, every one of those listings has a reference. That passage doesn't have one, and in fact, *gasp* it's gone! What a wonderful thing the wiki is.

Finally Alliance getting something cool, I love these Void Elves changes. Still doesn't change the fact that Horde literally got it all (Blood elves, Vulperas while alliance got a refurbished ugly and crappy gnomes, nightbornes, better allied races, better transports within the game, goblin mounts, free motorbike, Teldrassil destroyed by horde, all the lore about orcs and horde, etc etc etc). So please stop crying horde players u've literally have been Bli$$ard's indulged mum babies for AGES -and still do- and this still doesn't balance things, and blood elves shoud have never existed on the first place. Alliance shall get Furbolgs as a playable race BTW since they fit in and always have been on the alliance side.
    Last edited by kokenhalliwell; 2020-05-28 at 07:26 PM.

just curious why they went with human colors instead of the colors of their own race.

because, the elf colors throughout their entire race; nightborne, high elf, night elf, blood elf, void elf, and other kinds of elves, are due to specific circumstances; adaptation, proximity, location, evolution, curses, withdrawal, de-evolution, affinity, etc.

wouldn't the blood elf color revert and/or change to reflect the colors that exist within their race, and not to the colors of the human's race? just wondering

I'm all for it I just don't get where the 'outside of the elf kingdom' 'extra colors' come from because these new colors don't seem to come from any of their elven or relatives.

for instance when withered and nightfallen recover(ish), they don't turn green instead of back to their dusky purple. there is basically a color-flow chart of how elves change color due to which circumstance, lol. and I wouldn't have thought human colors would have a place in that chart, especially before their home-grown, tried and true range of purples.

It's fine but I would have assumed they start turning purplish before turning human. I can only think it's because blood elves happened to appear human-ish in color coincidentally (warm, pale, peach colors, which btw, don't really look the same as human colors and are more fair, glowy elven shades rather than human skin), and blizzard decided since they already seem to appear similar to human's colors (in real life and in game) then give them the rest of the human colors.

I am guessing the new color options were simply colors the blood elves could have been all along and are simply just now being added, and that's fine. shrug.
    Last edited by dunkl; 2020-05-28 at 07:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbselle View Post
    I mean, I'm not against diversity, but Negoelfs? C'mon man. They don't exist.
    Stfu! They can exist, just like black and asian human can in WoW. Don't like it, then GTFO!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post
    No one ever asked for black elves.... Ever.. Fucking christ when is this woke millenial shit gonna go away.
    When racist pricks like yourself go away first.

People! If you don't like blacks in WoW, then go play something else. WoW stand for "World of Warcraft"! Not "World of White Trash"!
    Allies Race Wishlist: ALLIANCE: Tuskarr and Vrykul HORDE: Gnoll and Mok'Nathal
    New Class Wishlist: Blademaster, Tinker, Necromancer, Bard

and "World of White Trash" isn't racist? Not trying to be rude just curious

The amount of racism and attempts to justify it in the last 2 pages alone is hilarious, let alone the previous 20,

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    The amount of racism and attempts to justify it in the last 2 pages alone is hilarious, let alone the previous 20,
    No kidding. It's ridiculous...WoW is just a game people lol

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    Remember kids, if you want something in WoW, cry, cry and keep crying and blizz will eventually concede
    This isn't a concession, it's a compromise. A reasonable one at that.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Sunwell wasn't corrupted by Fel. It was used to resurrect Kel'Thuzad into Lich. Sunwell was tainted by Death Magic, which made it unhealthy for living beings to use for sustenance. So it was destroyed.

In the absence of Sunwell, Blood Elves used other sources of magic to feed their addiction. Fel Crystals turned out to be a... filling source, hence the corruption they soon gained from them.

Kael'Thas'es Felblood Elves used Ahveena's essence to reignite Sunwell in order to summon Kil'Jaeden through it, and afterwards Sunwell was fully restored with the essence of Naaru.