Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Welcome to world of elfcraft!

Thank you dev team. You have officially killed the Alliance and the Horde.

I don't know what crazy business has happened over at Blizzard but wow. Giving blue eyes to Blood Elves and Void Elves is going to destroy the factions.

Both factions will now be 50%+ Elf. What the fuck. What's the point of the other races now.

It was bad enough when I played Horde with all the groups being just Blood Elves, now I'm dreading all my Alliance groups being Void Elves. My Shadowlands hype has gone down the gutter.

I imagine some people after reading blue posts just hit that Post New Thread button and then go to town with every limb they own on those poor keyboards.

Get ready for Horde Upright Undead, both factions will be Humans and Elves.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dramatic.

The factions are already filled with elves, and if that's what people wanna be, it's none of your business.

The point of the other races is to make elves look even better. There's one thing prettier than an elf, and it's an elf standing next to a monster.

But it's been like this since 2004, you should have gotten used to it already

If they have to force players not to roll elves, maybe elves are what the players want.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dungo View Post

I don't know what crazy business has happened over at Blizzard but wow. Giving blue eyes to Blood Elves and Void Elves is going to destroy the factions.

Both factions will now be 50%+ Elf. What the fuck. What's the point of the other races now.

It was bad enough when I played Horde with all the groups being just Blood Elves, now I'm dreading all my Alliance groups being Void Elves. My Shadowlands hype has gone down the gutter.

I dunno, i will never switch to blood elf/void elf because of how shit their animations are....
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

Elves already dominate the factions.

Blizzard's issue was not limiting the classes they could be to prevent literally every class from being an elf on either side.

So you mean to say nothing has changed at all, then.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Get ready for Horde Upright Undead, both factions will be Humans and Elves.
    On it!

(see my signature)
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

Quote Originally Posted by Devonitar View Post
    I imagine some people after reading blue posts just hit that Post New Thread button and then go to town with every limb they own on those poor keyboards.
    If the logic in the post has any indication, there were no limbs involved. It was all face.

..........man if you will quit due to people playing as a avatar they want then you might as well not play any online game ever lol

And whats the problem? If Elves manage to appeal to the broad majority of people, the issue is not elves but other races simply being unappealing as fuck.

7+ Year Old Account
    Im still not going to roll an elf
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

10+ Year Old Account
    I honestly don't give 2 shits what race people are. Just as long as there's people to do dungeons/raids with, I'm good. They could be some transpecies race that's part octopus, part squirrel and I still wouldn't give 2 shits. Obviously that's an extreme example, but honestly, why the fuck does it matter what race someone is in game? What do you have against elves? FYI I have 18 120's and only 3 are elves.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Blue eyed elves? That changes everything!!!!!!11 /s

Quote Originally Posted by Shiza View Post
    And whats the problem? If Elves manage to appeal to the broad majority of people, the issue is not elves but other races simply being unappealing as fuck.
    While I disagree that other races are inherently unappealing, it is true that Humans and Elves are what the mass majority of people want to play. There's nothing that can be done about that and it's useless complaining about it.

This post is more obnoxious than the high elf thread was^^

People play what they like. Horde was allready mainly Bloodelves. Alliance has other beautiful races.

Yes, the only thing stopping me rolling a blood elf was their eye colour.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

10+ Year Old Account

Want some cheese with your whine, sir?
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.