Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Whaale View Post
    Hello everyone. I'm doing a small school research assignment and it would be amazing if you could answer the question in the title. Thanks in advance for responding.
    It varies from day to day...some days I may log into games just to do some dailies and spend less than a hour in total...sometimes I could spend hours and hours in games.

I do play at least a little every day though.

Nowhere near as much as I'd like to. Play around 4-5 hours a week, if there were people to do stuff with - would play way more.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Currently ~6-10 hours on reset day and then 1-5 hours depending if team is friend or enemy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Every single day, anywhere from 1-10 hours a day. But yea, every day.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Changes depending on mood and time. Currently I barely play 4h a week, pretty much just my weekly m+ run and vision. Maybe an emissary or two on an alt.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

15+ Year Old Account
    Between when I started in 2006 through the beginning of Cataclysm, I probably averaged 40-45 hours a week, and until 2009, I also worked 45 hours a week. I was out of work from 09 to late 2010, and then went back to work so my time started to shrink. The game changed for me then too, and between then and BfA, I probably played 20-30 hours a week, when I was subbed-I took many sabbaticals from the game during that time.

Now I play almost every day, about 2-3 hours a day, so about 14-21 hours a week on average.
    "Can't you see this is the last act of a desperate man?"
    "We don't care if it's the first act of Henry the Fifth, we're leaving!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello everyone. I'm doing a small school research assignment and it would be amazing if you could answer the question in the title. Thanks in advance for responding.
    Currently play about 4 hours a day, every day. Used to be MUCH higher.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Not sure about exact numbers, but I play around 1-1.5 hours in the morning and then about 2-3 hours in evening. It's during work days. Weekends - I play for 1-2 hours sessions and then take a break to walk, watch TV or videos. Still can't play Wow cuz it's not casual enough and is way too tedious. Not a good choice, if you're tired after work and want to relax - not to make your butt burning. Switched to something more relaxing - ETS2, Terraria mixed with some other games.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

Right now? Probably around 8-10 hours a day(not just WoW, probably half of that on WoW), 7 days a week. Once I go back to work probably more like 4 hours a day, more on weekends.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Currently about 3 - 6 hours a day. 3 to 5 days a week. So weekly it varies between 9 and 30 hours - this feels very casual to me. Back in Vanilla/TBC/Wrath it was for a lot more. Maybe something like 40 to 60 hours a week, I was younger with no job and no family.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been going back and forth between playing classic and gold farming on retail. Anywhere from 2-5 hours at a time, 5-7 days a week.

Two to three hours a day. Easy. Trying to play more? Hard.

Around 8-10 hours a day for almost every day.

Its gotten a bit less now that PoE Harvest is out tho.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    maybe 1 hour a day. been leveling 3 characters from 110-120 these last days, 1 hour per character. that exp boost is very giving.

I only play one game at a time in my allotted gaming time from 10PM-2AM after the wife and kids are in bed. so If I choose 4 hours a day, usually a few nights a week. If im really into a game it could be more.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cidzor View Post
    I'm currently not playing (stopped a couple of months into BfA, briefly played Classic for 2 months, but that's been it for the better part of the last 2 years), but when I did, it was maybe 2 hours a night. Late night is usually prime time for me when it comes to gaming. For some reason, gaming during the day just doesn't feel "right" to me, even when I'm off work or otherwise have nothing else to do.

During BC (when my WoW addiction was at its peak), I'd play anywhere from 4-5 hours a night and stay up pretty late. Although I was also in my 20's then and still had that "I can function properly on less than 4 hours of sleep" superpower that I have since lost.
    If I sleep more than 4-5 hours a night I am dead tired the entire next day. I am 33, been this way since I was like 15. I also game late at night, but my addiction in BS-Wrath was much worse when I was in College I easily played 10+ hours a day.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Varies how I'm feeling, but 9-10 hours a day is pretty average right now. It was somewhat less pre lockdown/furlough but barely leaving the house and then being made redundant just before I expected to go back means I'm just in front of the PC most of the time.

Wouldn't call it all productive, tabbing out to YouTube, Twitch streams and playing Nintendo DS games now. Trying to perusade myself to do Visions before Weekly Reset on Alts (8 to do), unlikely to happen
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

weekdays if I can, I play 2-3 hours. But not everyday is possible. weekends I play around 8 hours maybe.

Right now, 0/0 (thankfully)

Peak involvement, 1-2 hours per day every day at a bare minimum. 3-5 hours on nights where there's either raiding, new expansion leveling, or dungeons involved.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not as much as I use to, us essential workers got fucked, my work hours increased, my sleep decreased and my stressed increased. I try to play mostly on my 1 or sometimes 2 off days.

Probably 3 hours of actual play, 4 hours of afk. :P