Page 1 of 2
LastLast

How many hours do you play in a day? How many days do you play in a week?

Hello everyone. I'm doing a small school research assignment and it would be amazing if you could answer the question in the title. Thanks in advance for responding.

at the peak of my play time, roughly 8 hours a day 5-7 days a week

Currently between about 2 and 6 hours a day average, for 4 or 5 days a week average. More at the weekends, less in the week. I consider myself to be 'very' casual. Mostly for family and career reasons. Long gone are the days of spending all day playing WoW.

I would play more if the classes had better identity, find it really hard to settle on one currently.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenyx View Post
    Currently between about 2 and 6 hours a day average, for 4 or 5 days a week average. More at the weekends, less in the week. I consider myself to be 'very' casual. Mostly for family and career reasons. Long gone are the days of spending all day playing WoW.

I would play more if the classes had better identity, find it really hard to settle on one currently.
    lucky for me as a resto shaman,the gameplay hasnt changed at all since tbc LOL,well we got some changes,some stuff taken away (rip 2 links,rip base unleash,rip leap sadface),but the overall gameplay has been the same for like a decade lol,riptide chain heal,healing rain and use cds,i cant think of many classes that have this situation

on topic,now im on break until pre patch,but at my most i would play around 12 hours a day every day if i had the time back when i REALLY loved the game,in recent years i mostly play to raid,so..depending on what pre raid stuff i had to do,3-4 hours a day,4-5 days a week

1-2 hours a day but not everyday . lately played more due to virus. sometimes i play longer sessions like 5-8 hours on weekend. but usually 10 hours a week max .

During bc and wrath easily 12+ daily lol in BFA... Maybe one or two tops a week.
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

At the start of this patch? 10-12 hours a day. Now? None because this patch is aids

2-4 hours in the evening, 4 days a week.

If i could, i would raidlog (+1 evening M+) so only 2-3 days a week, but this game throws so much boring busywork at you that you "can't".

at weekdays about 5 hours each. At weekends about 12H a day. so about 50 hours a week

Not playing just WoW

Around 4 hours a day (weekends)

- - - Updated - - -

But when I have some time at working days it can be around 1 hour

Around 10 hours a week currently. I login daily.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe two to three hours a month currently due to graduate school and full-time work.

WoW? Zero until Shadowlands, except this week. Had to resub now because my arena buddies are having holiday soon so postponing no sub till July so we can get more pixels to ride on. So 4 hours this reset for Arenas. 170k gold less for four hours gametime fml.

Games? 3-8 hours per day depending on real life. I don't watch TV, I barely see any streaming,
    close to no social media.

Gaming 4 lyfe omegalol.

Pre-COVID-19, I played nothing some days. Absolutely no time at all with work and grad school. I could only play on weekends and it'd be for like 30 minutes before I start feeling guilty about having to do other stuff.

Now, about 2 hours a day. Especially between 8-10pm.

I am employed, just on a paid summer break
    Last edited by Weeps; 2020-06-30 at 03:00 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not subbed atm, so zero.

At the start of an expansion, I'm typically playing 2-4 hours daily - that tapers down as the expansion carries on, though content patches tend to bring my play time back up.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

8+ hours a day, 7 days a week.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Around 4-5 hours on Sundays. On weeks where there is Timewalking or a Pet Battle Bonus event, I'll try to do 2 hours on Tuesday and Thursday nights, or if I'm off or it's a holiday, I'll also put in 2-3 hours. So normal is 4-5 hours a week, when there's something cool going on and I can manage it, 11 hours a week.

In my teens and early 20s I would play on average 4-5 hours a day excluding final exams week, 7 days a week, maybe more during summer excluding vacations and on some weekends and holidays. Now, in my 30s I play at random, some days/weeks I would play games 5-6 hours a day, mostly my online activities nowadays is on YouTube, social including these forums and shopping, weekends are usually spent with the family.

10+ Year Old Account
    An average from 2010-2015 was anywhere between 7-10 hours a day
    Some of the best memories of my life. Makes me sad looking back at all the good times with old friends.
    Not sure why I even clicked on this because I don't play much anymore, very very rarely.

My current avg as of 2020, at 22 years old would have to be 0-1 hours a week.
    I played during the bonus rep/exp event recently and then lost interest again after realizing how far behind I was.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    The universe has so many galaxies that even the fucking plot to star wars has a statistical chance to have existed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Ghostcrawler called me up last night and he was all like, "hi." And I was like "I'm...

A day depending on work schedule is anywhere from 30minutes to 12hours. If it is a day off and I don't have other plans, easily 16hours. Though I do spend time with family every day for at least an hour regardless of work schedule

A week is between 4 1/2 hours to 92hours