Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Here we are again, people screaming about psychiatric issues that I simply don't have.
    Maybe you could come up with another term for asocial deviants who seem to have problems not holding prejudices against other human beings. I don't mind using whatever you care to name yourselves.
    And oh, you have no idea what right-wing actually is.
    Yeah, because racism and nationalism aren't right-wing concepts. Maybe in that shared delusion of yours you share with other alt-righters.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Hahaha, no.
    Not hahaha, yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurgjelme View Post
    Are you saying white people are immune to racism? Or that they can be victims of racism, but they should accept it?

Would the sentence be racist if someone said it like that?
    I’m saying you’re full of shit as per usual and The post had to do with the specific topic. Rather that spew your nonsense you could have used your intellect to consider that in context to OP.

But please go on and spew more of your Alt Right garbage. It’s really unexpected this time again.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Altrec View Post
    Sorry, but I don't take your word for anything. If you show me some real evidence that all of the looting and arson was being carried out by police as you imply I will happily advocate for the full weight of the justice system be rammed down their throat and then some. Now I am sure some of it in this situation may have been the cops, but all I have seen has been speculation and I tend to avoid letting my emotions dictate what my eyes are seeing.

The thing is, what I said is that the looters and the arsonist don't deserve empathy which if they are cops or not still holds. I never said anything about the protestors(which I do have empathy for) so maybe that is why you are so confused?
    So I was spot on, you are deflecting. Sometimes it's tiresome to be able to predict what alt-right drones will say next every single time.

Quote Originally Posted by Altrec View Post
    Sorry, but I don't take your word for anything.
    You don't have to take my word, just like Trump doesn't have to take the word of medical experts that telling his supporters in you to take chloroquine and inject disinfectant are acts of misinforming them.
    Last edited by PosPosPos; 2020-05-29 at 07:28 PM.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Maybe you could come up with another term for asocial deviants who seem to have problems not holding prejudices against other human beings. I don't mind using whatever you care to name yourselves.
    That's just called being prejudiced. Not some psychiatric diagnosis.

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Yeah, because racism and nationalism aren't right-wing concepts. Maybe in that shared delusion of yours you share with other alt-righters.
    They aren't. Everyone can be racist and nationalist, not only right-wingers.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    *yawn* Straaaawwwman. No one claimed you can't have empathy for the business owners.

What is being criticized is prioritizing the business owners or somehow making their plight out to be on par or worse than someone who got lynched by law enforcement. As I said earlier:

- - - Updated - - -

The US treatment of black people is the further thing possible from multiculturalism, Felicia. Please take your anti-globalist nonsense elsewhere.
    The strawman is you claiming people don't have empathy because they think riots/looting/arson are doing more harm than good. Nothing is going to change for the better if all people do is attack the people that support you in all of this when they point out certain things are going too far or are counterproductive to the main problem in their mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    Blacks have to wear symbols of identity? That's news to me? Still haven't even proved I'm alt-right or even tight wing yet.
    Uh why would blacks need to wear symbols if they are being targeted for being black like Jews were for being Jewish.

Come on man
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Blacks have to wear symbols of identity? That's news to me? Still haven't even proved I'm alt-right or even tight wing yet.
    Not yet. Y'all are gearing up for practice with the anti-immigrant push and fellating ICE on a regular basis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

I think at this point a further discussion with those 2 is useless.
    They won't respond to most points but just deflect. And try to play victim.
    Just give it up, you all...

I mean I asked them if they would have had a problem with Jews fighting back in the 30s and they couldn't even answer that but deflect. Says it all tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Inuyaki View Post

I mean I asked them if they would have had a problem with Jews fighting back in the 30s and they couldn't even answer that but deflect. Says it all tbh.
    No, you posed a ridiculous situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurgjelme View Post
    That's some nice racism right there...
    how is that racist truly? "I don't like being in x area because of racism I face."

like is me saying "I avoid conservative areas because I'm gay" heterophobic or some shit?

He said they're treated exactly thre same. Despite the fact they aren't.
    Maybe take some history lessons. There is enough stuff online. And most of it is free.
    Your zero knowledge on the topic does not help your points.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think at this point a further discussion with those 2 is useless.
    They won't respond to most points but just deflect. And try to play victim.
    Just give it up, you all...

I mean we already knew that with one of them, her MO is basically coming into a thread and being contrarian until she gets backed into a corner.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

No, you posed a ridiculous situation.
    See, again not an answer, but deflection.
    You don't even realize it anymore.

Maybe take some history lessons. There is enough stuff online. And most of it is free.
    Your zero knowledge on the topic does not help your points.
    Likewise, black people aren't subjected to anything like what Jews faced.

How many hearts and minds are changed from these kinds of riots? Those that agree with you...still do, and those that don't...get pushed further away.

See, again not an answer, but deflection.
    You don't even realize it anymore.
    No, it's refusal to entertain your ridiculous question.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    how is that racist truly? "I don't like being in x area because of racism I face."

like is me saying "I avoid conservative areas because I'm gay" heterophobic or some shit?
    I am extremely heterophobic. No more marriage or romantic comedies until straight people figure their shit out and stop having disturbing and toxic relationship standards.

If I have to hear one more "ball and chain" joke, I'll become a divorce lawyer.

Quote Originally Posted by Somewhatconcerned View Post
    How many hearts and minds are changed from these kinds of riots? Those that agree with you...still do, and those that don't...get pushed further away.
    Yeah, I bet the people who had their stuff smashed really are going to sympathize with their cause now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Somewhatconcerned View Post
    Riots are an expression of frustration.

Maybe you should be asking what they are frustrated about.