Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    Which order? Your order that says murder is ok lol imagine that.

What if UPS drivers just went around murdering people. I’m sure nobody would have a problem with that happening with little or no response from the justice department.

But omfg someone think of Target.
    The fuck? Order as in maintaining public order. Making sure people aren't running amok. But the cops whos job it is fucked up the 1st time. Upsetting public order. Riots did the rest. You ever drive when all the traffic lights are out? Pretty damn hard to do without order huh? Society operates much in the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post

Question.

Why do you feel the need to conflate your criticism of looting with questioning the existence the system of the oppression?

I know the answer is because you're trying to do everything possible to make these protesters out as illegitimate because public order is more important than black lives, but humour me.

And sweetie, nobody gives a shit about your support "vanishing" because as I said - banging on about the conditions for your empathy just broadcasts you had exactly zero to spare in the first place. You're a lost cause.
    Buttercup you seem to be projecting. Having empathy for people that are having their lives upended/destroyed but have absolutely nothing to do with this situation other than living and working in the general vicinity of something tragic/outrageous that happened is not the sign of someone who lacks empathy. There is plenty of empathy to go around for those that deserve it, but the looters and arsonist are not among those that deserve it.

Over 9000!
    I did. I would rather be out a few grand of personal items than risking be complicit in my neighbours getting shot by calling the police.
    You wouldn't just go all /shrug if people smashed your stuff. I know you wouldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Legal domestic terrorism? You are better than this bro, asking questions with obvious answers, even for someone like Saninicus.
    I thought ICE had the legal domestic terrorism aspect covered? Or, no...they're the Gestapo, I forgot. Silly me.
    This website is not a place of honor. No highly esteemed deed is commemorated here. Nothing valued is here. What is here is dangerous and repulsive to us. The danger is in a particular location. The danger is still present in your time as it was in ours.

We considered ourselves a powerful culture. We held the stars in the palms of our hands; but the stars are also fire, and the stars burn. You who will come after us, take warning.

No, you didn't answer it.[/QUOTE]

Just because you reject the answer doesn’t mean you didn’t get one or they’re obligated to give you the one you like.
    #ANTIFA "Intellect alone is useless in a fight...you can't even break a rule, how can you be expected to break bone" Khan Singh

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    No, if you had people smashing your stuff you wouldn't just be like /shrug, oh well, this should be tolerated.
    ehm yes...

If someone in my town was killed by an oppressive police and nothing would be done and people would protest and fight back. I literally would not care if something happened to my property as collateral damage. That's what insurance is for.

Luckily can't happen anyway, because we don't have a police problem in Germany.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    You wouldn't just go all /shrug if people smashed your stuff. I know you wouldn't.
    Whatever reaction, it wouldn't be enough to make me call the pigs, lol.
    This website is not a place of honor. No highly esteemed deed is commemorated here. Nothing valued is here. What is here is dangerous and repulsive to us. The danger is in a particular location. The danger is still present in your time as it was in ours.

We considered ourselves a powerful culture. We held the stars in the palms of our hands; but the stars are also fire, and the stars burn. You who will come after us, take warning.

Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    The fuck? Order as in maintaining public order. Making sure people aren't running amok. But the cops whos job it is fucked up the 1st time. Upsetting public order. Riots did the rest. You ever drive when all the traffic lights are out? Pretty damn hard to do without order huh? Society operates much in the same way.
    Well the bar here is murder you’re complaining about traffic. Priorities
    #ANTIFA "Intellect alone is useless in a fight...you can't even break a rule, how can you be expected to break bone" Khan Singh

Over 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Inuyaki View Post
    ehm yes...

If someone in my town was killed by an oppressive police and nothing would be done and people would protest and fight back. I literally would not care if something happened to my property as collateral damage. That's what insurance is for.

Luckily can't happen anyway, because we don't have a police problem in Germany.
    So if you're sitting at home watching TV there's no problem if people just come and bash your door in, go and smash your house up? Maybe light your car on fire? Maybe the house? That's just fine to you?

I don't believe for a second you'd be fine with that.

And here I thought multiculturalism was a boon for any nation.

But it just seems you have more division and segregation because of it...
    At least you get to burn down restaurants with flavors from all over the world when you decide to pillage and loot in the name of "revolution"...
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-05-30 at 09:14 PM. Reason: Minor Trolling

Quote Originally Posted by Altrec View Post
    but the looters and arsonist are not among those that deserve it.
    I am going to hazard a guess, that you are either going to suddenly be amnesiac like Saninicus here, or deflect to the usual alt-right racist talking point after I kindly inform you that the looters and arsonists were actually plainclothes white cops.

Maybe even both, considering it's literally impossible for your ilk to hit a new low from where you all are.

I thought ICE had the legal domestic terrorism aspect covered? Or, no...they're the Gestapo, I forgot. Silly me.
    Tut tut.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    No it typically does and full of shit. Man was murdered won’t someone think of Walmart’s stuff.
    Not talking about wal-mart. Talking about your stuff. Car, apartment. Etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Altrec View Post
    Buttercup you seem to be projecting. Having empathy for people that are having their lives upended/destroyed but have absolutely nothing to do with this situation other than living and working in the general vicinity of something tragic/outrageous that happened is not the sign of someone who lacks empathy.
    *yawn* Straaaawwwman. No one claimed you can't have empathy for the business owners.

What is being criticized is prioritizing the business owners or somehow making their plight out to be on par or worse than someone who got lynched by law enforcement. As I said earlier:

1. Murder is worse than rioting.
    2. The rioting could be prevented if you stopped the murders.

You keep on falling back into this pit. When are you going to get that this is the sort of scenario where you, as a white person, should sit the fuck down when it comes to policing black people's reaction to an incident like this because you are fundamentally incapable of grasping what it is like to be in that situation by virtue of how American society is set up?

Yes, property damage and rioting is bad. Do you know what's worse? Speaking over the victims of a centuries' old system of oppression and dehumanisation, because doing so makes you an agent in maintaining that system. And that's what you're doing when you insist you know how they "should be" protesting.
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aurgjelme View Post
    And here I thought multiculturalism was a boon for any nation.
    The US treatment of black people is the further thing possible from multiculturalism, Felicia. Please take your anti-globalist nonsense elsewhere.

So let me ask a simple question for @Freighter and @Saninicus

If in the 30s Jews would have fought back against Nazis. And destroyed property along the way. Would you REALLY be "Jews suck, they should not fight back"?
    I guess not... (at least I hope not)

So where draw the line? Every Jew/black Person? At 1m deaths? 100k? 50k? 1k?
    There are A LOT of unnecessary deaths of PoC in the US. From an European perspective, it's staggering that the situation was this tame until now tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    I, as a non-black person generally avoid overly black areas. Like a 98% black town... yeah no thank you.
    That's some nice racism right there...

Over 9000!

If in the 30s Jews would have fought back against Nazis. And destroyed property along the way. Would you REALLY be "Jews suck, they should not fight back"?

There are A LOT of unnecessary deaths of PoC in the US. From an European perspective, it's staggering that the situation was this tame until now tbh.
    Godwin'd. Amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    I am going to hazard a guess, that you are either going to suddenly be amnesiac like Saninicus here, or deflect to the usual alt-right racist talking point after I kindly inform you that the looters and arsonists were actually plainclothes white cops.

Maybe even both, considering it's literally impossible for your ilk to hit a new low from where you all are.
    I've seen one claim about the guy smashing autozone being a cop (no proof his face is fully covered) but you need to validate the rest. I know you have a hard on for the alt- right btw still waiting on your proof I'm right wing and support trump. How long does it take? Damn figured a good commie lover would be industrious are do you expect others to do the work for you like most commies?

If this were true it would be reflected in a lower crime rate for communities that are subjected to higher levels of policing when, funnily enough, the opposite tends to be the case.

The Thin Blue Line is a racist myth, dude.

Not talking about wal-mart. Talking about your stuff. Car, apartment. Etc.
    Guess what I pay taxes I have insurance. However if where I live allowed police or anyone to just go out and randomly murder innocent civilians. I think my concern is going to be less about my stuff.

Treat people fucking decently and fairly and this kind of shit wouldn’t be happening. Then you might have a community that can say.

Well a man was murdered and justice did it’s job, now those reactions to it like rioting the focus can then be placed on them.

But guess what if you didn’t have one you likely wouldn’t get the other. And if you did people could unify against that behavior. That along with insurance and law to make those responsible pay would be in order.

Irrelevant to the conversation. Jews in the 30s have no bearing on what cops and people are doing in 2020.