Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Nope. The other countries have done the same. What's your answer?
    Tough luck for them, maybe they should abandon their ideology if it causes them problems.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Tough luck for them, maybe they should abandon their ideology if it causes them problems.
    I'm curious how you're supposed to abandon a skin color or ethnicity.

But thanks for outing yourself as an opponent of freedom of thought and worship. Just how fashy are you gonna get before you leave this thread, I wonder?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    They can go to another country.
    You are unable to empathize with people who do not have the resources to relocate themselves with dignity, but you are unironically confused as to why I would accuse you of being antisocial.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    I'm curious how you're supposed to abandon a skin color or ethnicity.

But thanks for outing yourself as an opponent of freedom of thought and worship. Just how fashy are you gonna get before you leave this thread, I wonder?
    Being republican has nothing to do with skin color or ethnicity. We have laws forbidding sympathizing with North Korea or starting pro-North Korean political parties. You can be imprisoned for that and that's a good thing.

5+ Year Old Account
    This thread is closed. There isn't much being discussed here that isn't redundant back and forth. On topic discussion can be continued in the former thread here.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."