Page 1 of 14
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

Minneapolis protests

Watching the start of the protests tonight on the news and I'm noticing one thing. They seem to be mostly white??? Especially the agitators.

Thread Warnings:
    1. Wishing harm or death on others isn't appropriate for discussion regardless of recent events.
    2. Be mindful of forbidden topics to avoid using harmful generalizations rather than discussing the topic. Racism will inevitably be a part of discussion, but keep the guidelines in mind to stay on topic and be civil.

Mod Edit: This thread is closed.
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-05-29 at 08:03 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    How long till actual protesters start bombing police quarters as "revenge" ?
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Field Marshal
    3+ Year Old Account
    They are some leftwing agitators and some are for legitimate reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by smityx View Post
    Watching the start of the protests tonight on the news and I'm noticing one thing. They seem to be mostly white??? Especially the agitators.
    The civil rights is for everyone.
    It limits the power of the government.

When you see Hitler is killing a certain group of people, everyone should worry because anyone can be the next target.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    How long till actual protesters start bombing police quarters as "revenge" ?
    Not sure, but there are reports that some incidents of arson in Minneapolis are being committed by cops disguised as protesters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Not sure, but there are reports that some incidents of arson in Minneapolis are being committed by cops disguised as protesters.

A lot of agitators indeed.

This is the leading internet theory. Take it with a grain of salt. The PD is denying it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuujin View Post
    The PD is denying it.
    The PD's credibility gauge hit zero awhile ago and the needle is wrapping around the stop.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    A lot of agitators indeed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAnXlUfB7VI[/video]
    That has all the hallmarks of some false flag shit right there.
    If that guy isn't a police officer, he's definitely a paid actor.
    As I said on Facebook:

Does this guy look like everyone else?
    Does he?
    Look at him. Look at his composure. Look at what he is wearing.
    Look at the protesters who are all just kind of standing around, PEACEFULLY.
    Look at them.
    Then this guy shows up, and you can tell as they get a closer look at him, he's white. Hmmm...
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Are we calling looting, burning stores and pillaging ‘protests’ now? If this was done by white people wed call it domestic terrorism.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thereturn View Post
    Are we calling looting and pillaging ‘protests’ now?
    Sure. We called armed occupation of government property a protest these days apparently so why the fuck not exercise your First Amendment rights by robbing a Target. /s

- - - Updated - - -

You can't make this shit up.

The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac
    by robbing a Target
    Would that be a Target of opportunity?
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowmouse View Post
    Would that be a Target of opportunity?
    Ah, I see you are a man of culture as well.

Looting is a political statement as well, it furthers the breach of status quo that the protest seeks. I don't get why people get so mad at some thousand dollars worth of lost merchandise. That's pocket money for the corporations and the government. And they're willing to spend orders of magnitude more than that in the repression apparatus.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    You can't make this shit up.
    Trumpers are always pretending to Support Government/State Workers like the Police until the Cops Stop them because they're snowflakes for not wearing a mask and/or Refusing to Stay at Home during a Pandemic.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2020-05-29 at 09:59 AM.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsonsion View Post
    Looting is a political statement as well, it furthers the breach of status quo that the protest seeks. I don't get why people get so mad at some thousand dollars worth of lost merchandise. That's pocket money for the corporations and the government. And they're willing to spend orders of magnitude more than that in the repression apparatus.
    Looting and pillaging is primitive culture.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Looting and pillaging is primitive culture.
    And? This morally charged description gives very little of an argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Dsonsion View Post
    I don't know how you got this idea.
    But they do not loot corporations and the government!
    Where and when did you see any such looting!? I am really curious.

They loot ordinary businessmen that have nothing to do with any of this, yet they pay the price.
    and the geek shall inherit the earth

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by d00mGuArD View Post
    I don't know how you got this idea.
    But they do not loot corporations and the government!
    Where and when did you see any such looting!? I am really curious.

They loot ordinary businessmen that have nothing to do with any of this, yet they pay the price.
    Target is not a corporation apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by d00mGuArD View Post
    Do you need extra info on what makes up corporations/governments and how insurances work?