Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Motso View Post
    I just know that LFR and casuals tend to cop a bit of flak and was just curious to see how people felt about one such player who was sort of staying in his lane. Like I don't go looking for carries I just find LFR to be good for someone with my limited capacity.
    I don't even run LFR or dungeons. I only do world quests and old raids. Don't care what other would think. I enjoy the game that way. You should think the same way.

Idc /10char.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

hey fellow LFR Hero I play the game the same way right now due to time constraints and bring guildless. I find LFR can be fun if the raid is tuned for it however BFA raids seem to have failed at that... also the rewards being less than open-world content seems wrong.
    Member: Shadow Lands Alpha Club, Member since 4/9/2020

Honest thought, aslong as your not cheating, just play it how you wanna play it and if someone else has a problem with it, its their problem not yours.

I do mostly pvp and don't really have the time or flexibility to raid on specific days / evenings so I always used LFR to experience the story going on in the Lore and see the videos once, I otherwise wouldn't get to see first hand.

That was until BFA. This Expansion I didn't even bother doing LFR yet. Will maybe do so right before the pre-patch hits. Just to have seen it all.

Some are impressively incompetent. Still a useful mode to have and weirdly the struggle against a mediocre team makes it more interesting. Certainly a good trainer for healers, if nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    So this is how far the Lore forum has fallen? Eesh.
    I take it back, BfA is not the lowest the games lore could have gone, this thread proves that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    And just like the thread before it, let's back away from sexualizing Azshara and return to the original topic at hand.

Derpy-derps would be a fitting title for them.

I am a recently returned player, just mucking about for the most part. I do my best to be well geared but I just really enjoy LFR raiding. For all its bullshit and timewasting I just think it is a hoot.
    I am perfectly content to just do that, be a casual LFR champ.

What are your honest thoughts on people like me?
    I think it's cool that you are enjoying the game how you want to play it. Normal people like you are paying the bills and keeping the game alive.

If it works for you then it's fine. You're certainly not alone.
    “We live in a moment where everything immediately seems to default to outrage. There’s a kind of M.O. of either it’s exactly how I see it, or you’re my enemy.”

Indifferent I guess, its not like the people who only do LFR are intrinsically bad players.

Legendary!
    As a Mythic raider I'm extremely thankful for players like you. Since Blizzard added LFR and were able to justify putting more resources into raiding it has made raiding better for me. So you keep on doing your thing and try not to worry about the people that hate LFR because their favorite youtuber convinced them that it's somehow bad for the game.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there?| FOR THE HORDE | I might make you angry but I'm right.

Personally I hate easy games and easy content, but I also don't care how others are enjoying their games so /whatever.

I am a recently returned player, just mucking about for the most part. I do my best to be well geared but I just really enjoy LFR raiding. For all its bullshit and timewasting I just think it is a hoot.

I find LFR another option in the game I can use especially since I don't raid or do mythics. It can be fun, challenging and sometimes frustrating but I'm grateful for it being added to the game.
    There are a few vocal LFR haters....I try to ignore them.
    Blood Elves are High Elves!

Quote Originally Posted by Baine View Post
    I don't even run LFR or dungeons. I only do world quests and old raids. Don't care what other would think. I enjoy the game that way. You should think the same way.
    Same as this for me. I just found LFR and Heroic dungeons in BfA far too unrewarding to be worth the time so I bailed on them (when I used to enjoy doing them) and now just do emissaries and whatnot little piddling things appeal to me. And that's fine. I don't need validation for my gaming style for anyone and neither should the OP. Just play how makes you happy and fuck the naysayers.
    Shut your goddamn mouth, Gene!

Whatever floats your boat. If you don't push your agenda or style of play on me I won't push mine on you.

just play it how you wanna play it dont care what others think

I rly dont see the point in people playing lfr more than once(they wanna see the raid risk free),the gear is simply bad,you can get better easier and faster,and you are simply better off doing normal,you find a group faster than the lfr que and on averege its actualy easier than lfr as people usualy know what to do

My honest thoughts:

A: play however the hell you please, its your account

B: why did we need yet another LFR topic just for you to announce that you like LFR? You could have posted that in any of the 3300 existing LFR topics and it wouldn't have been out of place.
    My greatest fear is that one day, my MMO-Champion ignore list will run out of space.