Something new is stirring!

Look away if you dont want to be spoiled as I discuss theories regarding the future. Valeera appears to be permanently in Orgrimmar now. Is she planning on joining the "new" Horde as their diplomatic envoy/emissary? That's the only reason I can see why she would join them. And we basically already know the new Horde will never fight against the Alliance and are no threat to Anduin at least not until Shadowlands is over and maybe Valeera thinks this is finally the day Alliance and Horde have put behind their differences and stop fighting and thus she is now planning to join the Horde now? If she does accept the job of diplomatic emissary, she wouldn't be doing anything anti-Wrynn or anti-Alliance for that matter since she will just be delivering messages to other factions etc on behalf of the Horde. What yall think? She joining the Horde soon?

Look below, she is permanently stationed in Orgrimmar now. Are we looking at a future Horde diplomatic emissary here?

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...86b007f219.png

She's already hanging out in plain sight in the Great Seal during 8.3. It could be similar to Baine hanging out in Stormwind and a sort of hint that the factions are cool now (for real this time honest guys!!).

I do wonder where ARs go now for their tabard. Isn't she where the undead guy was?

EDIT: After typing this I wonder if Baine is still hanging with Anduin in the 9.0 build. Could someone go scout for Horde NPCs in Stormwind?

nvm, Orgrimmar confirmed for Alliance now.

Last edited by Nagawithlegs; 2020-05-29 at 06:57 PM.

just to ask, but how do you know it's permanent?

either way, blizzard better not waste valeera and reduce her to a freaking emissary -_- she's part of the Uncrowned, works with the SI:7, though probably is on mission by Anduin to keep an eye on the horde for now

also, she would ever join the horde. Valeera has no connection or love for the horde and her place in alliance is cause of her loyalty to Varian and now Anduin

EDIT - also hasn't she been at that spot since 8.3 dropped?
    Last edited by voidox; 2020-05-29 at 10:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EY9k159X...jpg&name=large
    "Stanley" is an easter-egg tribute to the recently deceased Stan Lee, he's likely not meant to be canonical in any real sense. He wanders around both Orgrimmar and Stormwind and occasionally shouts "Excelsior!"
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

I really wish they would stop pretending that Valeera is neutral. She swears fealty to the leader of a faction.
    change can't wait.

we are back in the "horde at peace so they just do alliance quests" phase of wow so valeera is there to faciliate horde players doing alliance jobs. since blizzard aren't confident enough to write anything horde specific that isn't based on the third reich
    they hated sillag because he told them the truth

Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    I really wish they would stop pretending that Valeera is neutral. She swears fealty to the leader of a faction.
    She's a useful and convenient person to act as a liaison between Anduin and the Horde. She liked Varian and Anduin so she does favors for them, but she doesn't dislike the Horde, so I'd say she's the best example of a neutral character. She does personal favors of a neutral nature, just passing messages. Unlike Jaina's idea of neutral favors like allowing a huge army to use your city to enter the continent and attack the Horde, and building them a nice highway to get there faster.

Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    Are they pretending? Everything she's done in BFA has been on Anduin's behalf.

She's already hanging out in plain sight in the Great Seal during 8.3. It could be similar to Baine hanging out in Stormwind and a sort of hint that the factions are cool now (for real this time honest guys!!).

I do wonder where ARs go now for their tabard. Isn't she where the undead guy was?

EDIT: After typing this I wonder if Baine is still hanging with Anduin in the 9.0 build. Could someone go scout for Horde NPCs in Stormwind?
    Nah, i'ts just a case of NPCs being in multiple locations when they are seen in places based on eusts.

Haha, that would be the day. I think the horde would faint if that happens. Although Orgimmar for the alliance, and Suramar can become the new horde capital

Meanwhile the Forsaken invade Stormwind and win it over, which explains how the alliance got Orgrimmar

The Grimtotem, who pledge themselves to the alliance, win over thunderbluff, but the horde strike and Ironforge falls to them, The drogbar take over Ironforge inside, wihle the tauren gain the lands.

So gone horde from alliance/alliance races are:
    Silvermoon
    Suramar
    Lordaeron
    Gilneas
    Stormwind
    Ironforge

Added to:
    Dazar'alor
    Kezan

And now in ALliance hands:
    Orgrimmar
    Thunderbluff
    Exodar City
    Mechagon City
    Boralus City

in 11.0, The Zandalari get their revenge over the death of Rastakhan, and conquer Kul'tiras, winning Boralus, however the alliance do a sneak attack, and claim Dazar'alor

So now in alliance hands:
    Orgimmar
    thunderbluff
    Exodar City
    Mechagon City
    Dazar alor and in horde hands

Silvermoon
    Suramar
    Lordaeron
    Gilneas
    Stormwind
    Ironforge

Added to:
    Boralus City
    Kezan
    Last edited by ravenmoon; 2020-06-10 at 11:49 AM.

OP, what is with you and Valeera?

Also, having a colonial overseer to check on your vassals is just common sense, I don't see the issue with Anduin sending her there to keep an eye on the godless savages.
    Last edited by Super Dickmann; 2020-06-10 at 11:50 AM.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    Nah, i'ts just a case of NPCs being in multiple locations when they are seen in places based on eusts.

Haha, that would be the day. I think the horde would faint if that happens. Although Orgimmar for the alliance, and Suramar can become the new horde capital

Meanwhile the Forsaken invade Stormwind and win it over, which explains how the alliance got Orgrimmar

The Grimtotem, who pledge themselves to the alliance, win over thunderbluff, but the horde strike and Ironforge falls to them, The drogbar take over Ironforge inside, wihle the tauren gain the lands.

So gone horde from alliance/alliance races are:
    Silvermoon
    Suramar
    Lordaeron
    Gilneas
    Stormwind
    Ironforge

Added to:
    Dazar'alor
    Kezan

And now in ALliance hands:
    Orgrimmar
    Thunderbluff
    Exodar City
    Mechagon City
    Boralus City

in 11.0, The Zandalari get their revenge over the death of Rastakhan, and conquer Kul'tiras, winning Boralus, however the alliance do a sneak attack, and claim Dazar'alor

So now in alliance hands:
    Orgimmar
    thunderbluff
    Exodar City
    Mechagon City
    Dazar alor and in horde hands

Silvermoon
    Suramar
    Lordaeron
    Gilneas
    Stormwind
    Ironforge

Added to:
    Boralus City
    Kezan
    A world wide game of musical chairs.

All to the tune of Benny Hill.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    -snip-
    Dammit don't give them ideas about Ironforge, it's the last decent city we have!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    OP, what is with you and Valeera?
    The usual Hordie racism? "$character belongs to $race which overall is $faction, yet $character isn't $faction! BURN THE HERETIC!" And then we wonder why Blizz doesn't even try for subtlety.

Also, having a colonial overseer to check on your vassals is just common sense, I don't see the issue with Anduin sending her there to keep an eye on the godless savages.
    Oh please, he's thrown his own people under the bus countless times in favor of their murderers. If anything, I expect Alliance to start paying a "sorry our skulls blunted your ax blades" jizya to that damned traitor's beloved Horde.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Quote Originally Posted by TheLoadbearer View Post
    She's a useful and convenient person to act as a liaison between Anduin and the Horde. She liked Varian and Anduin so she does favors for them, but she doesn't dislike the Horde, so I'd say she's the best example of a neutral character. She does personal favors of a neutral nature, just passing messages. Unlike Jaina's idea of neutral favors like allowing a huge army to use your city to enter the continent and attack the Horde, and building them a nice highway to get there faster.
    Honestly, that's what I thought they'd use Alleria for.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    It's a little weird calling them "godless" savages when they're one of few cultures whose gods actually hang out in the world.

Human deities are cowards by comparison.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maleific View Post
    Honestly, that's what I thought they'd use Alleria for.
    The last person I'd send as an emissary is a meth head who can go insane in the blink of an eye. Especially when she has had previous anger issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    The last person I'd send as an emissary is a meth head who can go insane in the blink of an eye. Especially when she has had previous anger issues.
    Then who should be sent as emissary? After all, Visions of Nzoth prove that the peoples of the Alliance and Horde are so susceptible to the whispers.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Then who should be sent as emissary? After all, Visions of Nzoth prove that the peoples of the Alliance and Horde are so susceptible to the whispers.
    Frankly, anyone but Alleria imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Frankly, anyone but Alleria imo.
    That is fine, after all Alleria is a leader, not an emissary, so she should not sully herself doing the chores of inferior people.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    That is fine, after all Alleria is a leader, not an emissary, so she should not sully herself doing the chores of inferior people.
    I hope she doesn't, I don't want her ever near to any Horde city. Especially Silvermoon.