Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by nickseng View Post
    \

The opposite faction for the Horde/Alliance war effort? Sure, you can port to zandalar, fly to the harbour and take a boat, but it's not necessarily shorter than porting to Org->Uldum
    I'd personally rather be in Uldum (where I go every single day for the dailies), than worry about an emissary I do once every two weeks or so.

I like to go out and pose riddles to unsuspecting lowbies. If they're answer is good, they'll be rewarded some gold! But then I vanish with a Potion of Deepholm, makes for a grand exit.

As a result, mine is set to random low-level areas. Whatever ambience feels best at the moment.

As an Alliance mage, Uldum, because you have to go through 2 loading screens and fly through the whole Stormwind to get to the portal.

I had in Mechagon before, but since I basically only travel there for when the Call to Arms happen, there's no point anymore.

To me, Uldum is worth because is a place that we have to visit every single day for the sake of dailies. Thank goodness Vale is covered by a teleport spell.

I'm actually baffled that the two 8.3 content zones doesn't have direct portals there.

Quote Originally Posted by Yhvh View Post
    As an Alliance mage, Uldum, because you have to go through 2 loading screens and fly through the whole Stormwind to get to the portal.
    If you teleport to Tol Barad instead, you get an extra loading screen but skip the flying. Loading screens takes 3 seconds, so it’s slightly more annoying, but goes waaay faster than flying and it saves HS slot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rustbolt Resistance

I can get everywhere else rather quickly Rustbolt is the only area that doesn't have a portal or some sort of transportation attached, plus its convenient as I still am trying to get mounts from there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uldum.
    Because anything else is a waste of HS.

Nazjatar. Yeah, I dunno why either.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    Blackrock Mountain.
    Pretty much, amirite?

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Rustbolt Resistance

I can get everywhere else rather quickly Rustbolt is the only area that doesn't have a portal or some sort of transportation attached, plus its convenient as I still am trying to get mounts from there.
    There's a transportation item you can craft on the Robot. Very cheap as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by oldgeezer View Post
    Nazjatar. Yeah, I dunno why either.
    That was my hs before 8.3

15+ Year Old Account
    Atm in Uldum and otherwise somewhere desolated

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    There's a transportation item you can craft on the Robot. Very cheap as well.
    I have very little bag space left as it is lol.
    Last edited by Orby; 2020-06-14 at 07:30 PM.

Mine is set in Uldum

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by brainshaker View Post
    Why people having HS to uldum? If you portal to Tol Barad and get the portal to OG from there it spawns you next to Uldum portal. For Vale you already have teleport. So hearthstone at port of zandalar and you can go easier on mechagon or at the boat for kultiras portals.
    You, my friend, have officially changed my hearth location lol - Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Am I crazy or was there a place as part of the mage class hall that you could only get to one time and you could for some reason set your HS there, I remember I set mine there and for a few months I had a place that I had never seen anyone else get to or did I make this shit up
    There was a mage's quarter you get teleported to that can't otherwise be reached... but was there a HS location? Would be such a shame to have skipped this! Same as the cosmetic goggles of the rogue order hall campaign.

Orgrimmar. That way I have access to the main teleport hub there and then take 1 to zandalar to get to the other lot. Incase none of you genius minded people who keep saying Uldum didn't know. There is a teleport to Uldum at the Cataclyscm hub. Just FYI

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    I found it, it was part of our mount quest

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Alturus%27_Sanctum
    Thanks for digging that up, man! Apparently you can still reach Alturus' Sanctum after you've completed the quest, since the Portal that gets you there doesn't disappear upon completion.

Really cool, but only useful if you intend to regularly farm Kharazan.