Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    But in the end, does it really matter?
    It does. Customization is a huge part of the game and this spec restriction unreasonably limits it.

Quote Originally Posted by xeddin View Post
    but in the end they are all mounts that no one will use anyways because literally every single player in the game got them
    I was like you back in Wrath or something but over time I started to use mounts based on their visuals and how well they fit whatever transmog I'm currently wearing. Still, to each their own.

Quote Originally Posted by xeddin View Post
    but in the end they are all mounts that no one will use anyways because literally every single player in the game got them
    you must be on a dead server then :S

I simply do not understand why the paladin has all the colors available for any spec, and for example the priest or the warrior, or the dk, have 1 color for each spec, is that I cannot understand it, just as I do not understand why monk or dh only have 1 mount color, this is pointless.
    It is idiotic, the same as paladins have ashbringer but warriors do not have shalamayne, the warrior sword par excellence ...
    I think legion was a good expansion, but I also think that some classes came out better than others, and one of them is the paladin without a doubt ...

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    I guess you can randomly apply that to anything that you disagree with. Customisation is a huge part, so not being able to transmog swords to daggers on my rogue is "a specc restriction that unreasonably limits it". (because I say so and ignore the reason that it messes with attack animation)
    Except in the case of swords and daggers, there is a clear reason and you stated it. There is no such reason when it comes to class mount colors.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    There are reasons. We have tried to offer them. Fair enough if you think that is "unreasonable", but ...hey...people want to transmog cloth to plate because the current restriction unreasonably restricts them from playing their role fantasy of a battle mage.
    Have you? The only reason I've seen so far in this thread is "resources are better spent elsewhere". But honestly, how much resources would it take to lift a single restriction and put a few mounts on a vendor? As for mogging cloth to plate, it's a much more complex issue because there are many reasons both for and against it.