Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    It sort of evens out, I guess? High rated teams that are echo farming have to tank their rating by losing on purpose in the first place.

I haven't noticed that much of a difference though, to be honest. It's definitely kind of silly that this is even a thing though, for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    It sort of evens out, I guess? High rated teams that are echo farming have to tank their rating by losing on purpose in the first place.

I haven't noticed that much of a difference though, to be honest. It's definitely kind of silly that this is even a thing though, for sure.
    I think the OP is suggesting the high rated players are smurfing. But yeah, I did some dogshit-MMR arena (I'm really fucking terrible at PvP) and I didn't really notice a huge difference. /shrug

ye idk op probably doesn't have good corruption/trinket setup

Only thing ruining arenas is that healers can run 24/7 while still keeping themselves and their dps topped off

Quote Originally Posted by Wedny22 View Post
    Its not echoes of corruption ruiming Arena....its arena itself.
    Imho its beyond stupid and boring. Run around the pillar, hope they dont proc TD of run a khazillion vers! Epic gameplay!
    Yes i AM terrible at PVP and yess i never liked it, but its insane nowadays random upon random, upon random! And they call it skill? And then there are DH that are stupid broeken and easy to play..

I actually gave PVP too much attentiom by reaction heremm
    PVP entirely in this expansion has been a fucking joke. Corruption far more idiotic than humanely possible. Classes are out of control with Mages, Warlocks, Demon hunters top 3 off of my head. And Blizzard doesn't give 2 fucks, know they fucked up and just abandoned bfa. Some minor tweakin here and there ....whoopie.

So op is complaining about similar mmr players beating similar mmr players? Blizzard tried the whole gear doesn't matter (that much) in legion and it was near universally rejected. There's even a thread up right now about PvP power in SL and most people that comment about normalizing PvP gear are negative.

This is definitely a case of GIT GUD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro