Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ...
23
31
32
33
  1. #641
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    You sure are complaining a lot about what I'm saying. So I suggest "sharing is better", 'cause if I got a drop that I could sell for gold or turn into helpful dust, but it's a direct upgrade for someone else in my group, I would share it. I would hope others shared with me if the roles are reversed, but would never demand it. And I even said the folks who did demand the OPs drop are wrong, but you still say I'm "greedy".
    I´m not complaining, I try to make you see that you are trying to hide greed behind a "Noble Cause". You dont "Suggest", you directly said that people who dont give their stuff away if they dont get a "Big Enough Upgrade" is 'Quote': "the type of behavior that hurts everyone".

    Furthermore you have complained that people who join Raids/Dungeons for Enchanting Materials should be Frowned upon and are selfish.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    You have an interesting set of values. I'm not sure if you are mad. Kinda seems like it 'cause it feels more like you are just responding to condemn me without reading what I'm actually saying or bothering to try to have a conversation.
    I have a Healthy set of Values. I see things from as much sides as Possible.
    But I can give that sentiment right back at you, because all you keep repeating yourself. I said to everything you said something, I even gave you examples why this this "Notion" of yours, that everyone who sometimes want to keep their Loot is Hurting everyone, is wrong and is instead hurting everyone.

    Because this entitlement which you expect, want and think is fine. (Even if you dont actively Beg for Loot, which I never said) With your attitude and preaching that its fine, you are just actively Hurting everyone yourself. I know of several people who like to share stuff, (me Included, hell I even take one or two undergeared people if my Raid can manage it) but it leaves a sour taste if people demand and beg for stuff.

    It even goes so far that as RaidLead I actually got a Question from a Random Player, if its Fine that she keeps an Item that is just maybe a slight upgrade.
    Thats just sad.

    I mean tell me: Why do you join a Raid? I doubt you log on just to farm equipment for Strangers.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    I had some similar experiences but they usually result in me writing in /raid something like "Sorry, guys who whispered me, I need the item for X" and that stopped all complaints.
    If that would work all the time it would be Nice, though still sad that you need to argue why you want to keep your stuff.

    But I got an Idea, I ask the next guy who whispers me for stuff why he needs it. If I need to argue about my loot, then the least they should do is get an Argument together why he should have it instead.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by LuminaL View Post
    you put time and effort into that raid. what you've got is yours.
    Obviously judging from a few responses, the higher your Itemlevel goes, the less value you have, and the less you deserve.
    Naturally a a freshly boosted Character is way more valuable and deserves more reward the group activity than a 480 Geared Character.

  2. #642
    Quote Originally Posted by baskev View Post
    yup, said already several times.
    You'e said it once, after making a blanket statement that everyone should be asking for loot rules (and we've now established does not in fact apply to everyone).

    But he is now warned. Ask before you join.
    I mean sure if he happens to be part of the same region you are. At least over in EU there is nothing to be wary of.

  3. #643
    Ha...the state of the game. Nah you were right.

  4. #644
    Quote Originally Posted by LanToaster View Post
    I´m not complaining, I try to make you see that you are trying to hide greed behind a "Noble Cause". You dont "Suggest", you directly said that people who dont give their stuff away if they dont get a "Big Enough Upgrade" is 'Quote': "the type of behavior that hurts everyone".

    Furthermore you have complained that people who join Raids/Dungeons for Enchanting Materials should be Frowned upon and are selfish.


    I have a Healthy set of Values. I see things from as much sides as Possible.
    But I can give that sentiment right back at you, because all you keep repeating yourself. I said to everything you said something, I even gave you examples why this this "Notion" of yours, that everyone who sometimes want to keep their Loot is Hurting everyone, is wrong and is instead hurting everyone.

    Because this entitlement which you expect, want and think is fine. (Even if you dont actively Beg for Loot, which I never said) With your attitude and preaching that its fine, you are just actively Hurting everyone yourself. I know of several people who like to share stuff, (me Included, hell I even take one or two undergeared people if my Raid can manage it) but it leaves a sour taste if people demand and beg for stuff.

    It even goes so far that as RaidLead I actually got a Question from a Random Player, if its Fine that she keeps an Item that is just maybe a slight upgrade.
    Thats just sad.

    I mean tell me: Why do you join a Raid? I doubt you log on just to farm equipment for Strangers.
    I keep repeating myself because you keep mischaracterizing me, which is why I'm almost positive you aren't bothering to actually understand what I'm saying. You just want to argue. You caught a glimpse of something I said and built this whole idea in your head about who I am.

    I said I would give a drop to another player in group with me if it was a direct upgrade for them while not being a direct upgrade for me, and for that you say I'm greedy.
    I said I would never demand another player give me their drops regardless if they couldn't even use it, and you call me entitled.

    So, at this point I'm not sure what I can say. You are arguing with a ghost you made up in your head and pretending it's me.
    Last edited by Ragedaug; 2020-06-04 at 07:19 AM.

    "Take the time to sit down and talk with your adversaries. You will learn something, and they will learn something from you. When two enemies are talking, they are not fighting. It's when the talking ceases that the ground becomes fertile for violence. So keep the conversation going."
    ~ Daryl Davis

  5. #645
    Oh guys, its up to each persons decision.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •