23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

11 47.83%
  • No

12 52.17%
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Nobody thinks it will make a good living? But if people are having to live off it it should pay enough to live on.
    Yah? And I think I work hard enough I should afford a Bugatti and a mansion on the coast. Boo fucking hoo. Dont like it? Change. Definition of insanity is doing the same shit and expecting a different result.

Quote Originally Posted by Foosha View Post
    Yah? And I think I work hard enough I should afford a Bugatti and a mansion on the coast. Boo fucking hoo. Dont like it? Change. Definition of insanity is doing the same shit and expecting a different result.
    I don't think you've quite thought through the ethical position you're taking when you say a living wage should be considered a luxury in a society where poverty is inherently destructive, kiddo.
    Quote Originally Posted by White America View Post
    I have no obligation to condemn racists. You ideologues on the other hand, are an actual problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    I don't think you've quite thought through the ethical position you're taking when you say a living wage should be considered a luxury in a society where poverty is inherently destructive, kiddo.
    Whats that? They should be paid more because reasons? Hi. McDonald's corporate here. Want to be paid more than you're worth? Ok.

Congratulations, you are now jobless and if your only qualifications are I can show up to work on time, well then tough luck

So you think they should riot now? Pick a side

You think these people are out in the streets rioting for keeping it the same?

Whats that? They should be paid more because reasons? Hi. McDonald's corporate here. Want to be paid more than you're worth? Ok.
    Pffthahaha.

I just pointed out that you clearly don't grasp the ethical position you're taking when you say a living wage should be a luxury, and the best 'rebuttal' you could muster is "they shouldn't complain about not being able to afford to live off their current wages because otherwise their positions will get automated and they won't be able to afford to live"? Really?

Ethics aside, history knocked. Do you know what happens when a whole bunch of people in social and economic hardship due to the callousness and greed of the elite find themselves with nothing to lose?

I have no obligation to condemn racists. You ideologues on the other hand, are an actual problem.

Merely a Setback CommunismWillWin's Avatar
    [IMG]https://thumbor.forbes.com/thumbor/960x0/https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fedrensi%2Ffiles%2F2018%2F07%2Fmcdonalds-1200x783.jpg[IMG]
    Congratulations, you are now jobless and if your only qualifications are I can show up to work on time, well then tough luck
    Looks like system needs fixing.
    Joe Biden is a rapist and his supporters are rape apologists

Capitalism is the most deadly system to ever be used in the history of humankind

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Pffthahaha.

I just pointed out that you clearly don't grasp the ethical position you're taking when you say a living wage should be a luxury, and the best 'rebuttal' you could muster is "they shouldn't complain about not being able to afford to live off their current wages because otherwise their positions will get automated and they won't be able to afford to live"? Really?

Ethics aside, history knocked. Do you know what happens when a whole bunch of people in social and economic hardship due to the callousness and greed of the elite find themselves with nothing to lose?

No, that’s what happens when a bunch of sheep get fed misinformation on a daily basis.

And if you can’t manage to get a living wage you are just a supremely incompetent person. Which explains why you blame all your problems on other people.
    Last edited by Dormie; 2020-06-01 at 11:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dormie View Post
    No, that’s what happens when a bunch of sheep get fed misinformation on a daily basis.

And if you can’t manage to get a living wage you are just a supremely incompetent person. Which explains why you blame all your problems on other people.
    That's nice, and we saw the end result of that sort of drivel being exercised as government policy in 1795. A recipe for social harmony it is not.

This is the part where you say that you don't care about social harmony as long as you're well off, which is epiphanous to exactly...no one. We know the type, hun.

And they’re all extreme minorities not even worth giving attention.
    Should we also ignore Trump and all his supporters who are attacking the First Amendment as we speak?

"Ignore all those racists, they don't matter!!!"

You sure do your best to defend racist trash.
    Last edited by Machismo; 2020-06-01 at 11:58 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    Your poll should have been worded better. I voted No, is in I am not for them. And yes, I think they are a domestic terrorist group and should be labeled as such.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Should we also ignore Trump and all his supporters who are attacking the First Amendment as we speak?

"Ignore all those racists, they don't matter!!!"

You sure do your best to defend racist trash.
    Sorry, I no longer recognize ideological douchebags like you as people. Go back to your hive mind.

Sorry, I no longer recognize ideological douchebags like you as people. Go back to your hive mind.
    Opposing racists and people who hate the First Amendment makes me an ideological douchebag? If so, I'm cool with that. What does that make people who defend those folks?

I mean, coming from a guy doing his best to defend racists, that doesn't mean a whole lot.
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.

Opposing racists and people who hate the First Amendment makes me an ideological douchebag? If so, I'm cool with that. What does that make people who defend those folks?

I mean, coming from a guy doing his best to defend racists, that doesn't mean a whole lot.
    yOuRe a RaCiSt
    -Ideological sheep

yOuRe a RaCiSt
    -Ideological sheep
    For your next trick, you should tell us how redpilled you are using a term invented by a trans woman in her coming out story.

yOuRe a RaCiSt
    -Ideological sheep
    You just whined about me pointing out racist hate and terrorist groups. You chose to jump in and defend them.

It's odd that people feel the need to jump in and defend racism. It shouldn't be that hard to condemn racists.

You just whined about me pointing out racist hate and terrorist groups. You chose to jump in and defend them.

It's odd that people feel the need to jump in and defend racism. It shouldn't be that hard to condemn racists.

I'm opposing racists, so you feel that opposing racism is the problem? It's odd that you think opposing racism is the problem.

Well, thanks for clearing up any misconceptions others may have had about you.

You heard it here, folks. Racism is not a problem.

Imagine actually being that sheltered, lol.

Yawn. Not playing your games.

Yawn. Not playing your games.
    You just got mad, and declared you are under no obligation to condemn racism.

I agree, you are not under any obligation to condemn racists, you are allowed to support them. I just happen to oppose them, and that makes you very, very upset.