23. This poll is closed
  • Yes

11 47.83%
  • No

12 52.17%
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dormie View Post
    Sorry, I no longer recognize ideological douchebags like you as people. Go back to your hive mind.
    Opposing racists and people who hate the First Amendment makes me an ideological douchebag? If so, I'm cool with that. What does that make people who defend those folks?

I mean, coming from a guy doing his best to defend racists, that doesn't mean a whole lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Opposing racists and people who hate the First Amendment makes me an ideological douchebag? If so, I'm cool with that. What does that make people who defend those folks?

I mean, coming from a guy doing his best to defend racists, that doesn't mean a whole lot.
    yOuRe a RaCiSt
    -Ideological sheep

10+ Year Old Account
    yOuRe a RaCiSt
    -Ideological sheep
    For your next trick, you should tell us how redpilled you are using a term invented by a trans woman in her coming out story.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

yOuRe a RaCiSt
    -Ideological sheep
    You just whined about me pointing out racist hate and terrorist groups. You chose to jump in and defend them.

It's odd that people feel the need to jump in and defend racism. It shouldn't be that hard to condemn racists.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    You just whined about me pointing out racist hate and terrorist groups. You chose to jump in and defend them.

It's odd that people feel the need to jump in and defend racism. It shouldn't be that hard to condemn racists.
    I have no obligation to condemn racists. You ideologues on the other hand, are an actual problem.

I have no obligation to condemn racists. You ideologues on the other hand, are an actual problem.
    I'm opposing racists, so you feel that opposing racism is the problem? It's odd that you think opposing racism is the problem.

Well, thanks for clearing up any misconceptions others may have had about you.

10+ Year Old Account
    You heard it here, folks. Racism is not a problem.

Imagine actually being that sheltered, lol.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Yawn. Not playing your games.

You just got mad, and declared you are under no obligation to condemn racism.

I agree, you are not under any obligation to condemn racists, you are allowed to support them. I just happen to oppose them, and that makes you very, very upset.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the sig.

Funny that pro-ANTIFA who often touts "if you don't want to be called X then don't act like X" are now turning tail and say "they can't call us X when we act like X".

imagine if you actually had some consistent morals and values and stood by them instead of swinging wildly. Treat people how you want to be treated, you treat people like you dirt, you get treated as dirt.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

No problem. I’m sorry you’re so ideological that you feel the need for political statements in your signature. I suppose you have to cover for that lack of personality and original thought with something.

No problem. I’m sorry you’re so ideological that you feel the need for political statements in your signature. I suppose you have to cover for that lack of personality and original thought with something.
    Why are you so upset that people oppose racism?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    Funny that pro-ANTIFA who often touts "if you don't want to be called X then don't act like X" are now turning tail and say "they can't call us X when we act like X".

imagine if you actually had some consistent morals and values and stood by them instead of swinging wildly. Treat people how you want to be treated, you treat people like you dirt, you get treated as dirt.
    Here's a hint, hun, there's a reason it tends to look really stupid when people mock "antifa" when you realise that the full word is "anti-fascist".

As to the rest of whatever the fuck you're on about, as there is no "antifa" organization such an edict would give the government free license to brand any political dissident a terrorist. So kudos for crowing happily about that too, I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

Would literally rather be an idiot than a racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Would literally rather be an idiot than a racist.
    Well you’re doing a great job.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Here's a hint, hun, there's a reason it tends to look really stupid when people mock "antifa" when you realise that the full word is "anti-fascist".

As to the rest of whatever the fuck you're on about, as there is no "antifa" organization such an edict would give the government free license to brand any political dissident a terrorist. So kudos for crowing happily about that too, I guess.
    Never claimed it was an organization. Read the post honey. I use ANTIFA for a reason opposed to anti-fascist. Anti-fascists tend to say they are anti-fascists, people who are pro-ANTIFA says they are ANTIFA. It's a movement, you can't ignore the fact they have established themselves as much. You can go and dance around it blindly as you try to do. Rest of us lives in the real world. There is a vast minority that claim they are ANTIFA, there is a vast majority who says they are anti-fascists. Why is that? Maybe because ANTIFA doesn't line up with other peoples morals and values and see their tactics as disgraceful and just plain retarded? I take it you think that means majority of people who say they are anti-fascists are instead pro-fascism, correct me if I'm wrong. But if I am, that means you have to realise there is a difference between the two.

ANTIFA, in my experience, are doing violence against who they dislike by calling them anti-fascists to justify their violence. It's that simple. It's dangerous and they are doing the same as Trump is now doing. Compared to you I actually oppose the tactic in of itself, which means I condemn both ANTIFA and Trump trying to brand them.

Are you ever correct in anything you post when it comes to another person? I can't recall you ever making a correct assumption of anyone. You are literally what I'm describing. You decide to label someone for no fucking reason and then you think that's an excuse to act like a straight up bigot and cunt towards them. Yet here you are complaining that Trump now tries to do it...you are hypocrisy.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

You’re projecting the rage in your own head onto my words. Ideologues tend to do that.

You’re projecting the rage in your own head onto my words. Ideologues tend to do that.
    You are the one who whined about people opposing racists, and refused to condemn racism when given the chance.

They’re robots. Their mind is gone, it’s the social media plague.
    As far as antifa, anyone who doesn’t think there’s a difference between them and people against fascism is either stupid or intellectually dishonest. https://www.reddit.com/r/WatchReddit..._this_stay_up/

They’re robots. Their mind is gone, it’s the social media plague.
    As far as antifa, anyone who doesn’t think there’s a difference between them and people against fascism is either stupid or intellectually dishonest. https://www.reddit.com/r/WatchReddit..._this_stay_up/
    So, is that why you are unable to condemn racism, whilst defending racists?

It's Antifa's fault that you chose to do that?