Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Yeah gonna call BS on this. Unless you're killing and then waiting around for the 3 or 4 level 31 trolls outside of Zul'Kunda (which would take an extremely long time) you aren't soloing the level 34+ trolls in the ruins in a reasonable amount of time or at all, if you'er level 30/31.
    Yeah, I did kill one by one. Try it yourself, I am not joking. Made the experience more epic

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    Warrior can be really fast to level, even solo, but only if you can buy a lot BoE gear on it every few levels.

What's your total /played on it now? You have to take into account that xp wise, 1-48 is about 50% of the time you need to level.

Total played is 4 days 22 hours, to be more specific. But this is meaningless, as I had to do warrior quests and the WW quest which took me forever to kill the trolls in SFV, didn't focus much on leveling, till from 40 to 48 in 30 hours playing solo and dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by xGLxAnubis View Post
    Past 50, WW axe starts to balance out a bit. Try solo questing after that point, and then let us know how it goes.
    i mean, thats when you get yourself a ice barbed spear dont you?

Quote Originally Posted by Savant View Post
    Wow, there is so much assumptions here

It took me to level 8 levels in 3 days playing 10 hours a day, that's like 1.2 day ingame if you /play
    I had a break from WoW, so that is why I levelled 8 levels recently. My played is 5 days in total.
    I mix it up the content with solo playing and dungeons. SOLO MEANS ALONE. I DO QUESTS ALONE, how can't you not understand this concept?
    There are a lot of assumptions because you either change your story or you don't give any accurate info. Your original post says you leveled in a group from 31 to 48 and it took you 3 days irl to do that. Even with your dishonesty I still guessed at 10 to 12 days. 48 is the halfway point in levelling. It's going to take 10 days plus. That's slow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

That's because it's leveling a PROTECTION Warrior that's difficult.

It's amazing how time + regurgitation of things people don't know what they're talking about = complete ignorance about the original fact.

Warr was still shit from 30 to 36 with Whirlwind axe, because you don't have any real attacks yet. It gets much better at 36 because of Whirlwind, and 40-60 is a breeze because of Mortal Strike.
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

gets WW axe at 31 and dungeon ground... well yeah, of course, it's easy lol

the thought of warriors being difficult to level was:
    1) in actual classic
    2) pre 1.12 itemisation
    3) pre talent revamps
    4) pre spell buffs/tuning
    BUT, they were never difficult, just slow. you had to eat/etc after every pull and if you grabbed two mobs, it could be difficult... and the vast majority of people were a bunch of noobs in 2004/2005

people forget we are playing on the easiest and most optimised version of 'classic', 1.12

So heres me, never played a warrior back in vanilla to bfa and now plays warrior in classic.

1 to 30lvl was annoying sometimes, but since I got the whirlwind axe at lvl 31 everything went smooth from there. I just kept doing dungeons which give like 5-6 bars per run + quests and then finish off 1 to 2 levels with quests.

Why on earth people are still stating that warriors are slow to level? I went from 40 - 48 in 3 irl days, am I missing something here or did blizzard nerf classic levelling?
    slow =/= hard. Also 3 days for 8 levels is abysmal.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    So heres me, never played a warrior back in vanilla to bfa and now plays warrior in classic.

1 to 30lvl was annoying sometimes, but since I got the whirlwind axe at lvl 31 everything went smooth from there. I just kept doing dungeons which give like 5-6 bars per run + quests and then finish off 1 to 2 levels with quests.

Why on earth people are still stating that warriors are slow to level? I went from 40 - 48 in 3 irl days, am I missing something here or did blizzard nerf classic levelling?
    imagine taking the axe in 2020, gross

Compared to most any other class it takes a little longer. That is all. None of it is hard.

I could argue mage levelling is harder because spamming blizzard or frostbolt is so mindnumbingly tedious that I can only manage about 15 mins of it a day, but none of it is 'hard'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Then, it's not solo... which is the point.
    Read the post's title. Go ahead, I'll wait.

Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    Read the post's title. Go ahead, I'll wait.
    Read the first post, the one I responded to:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZazuuPriest View Post
    imagine taking the axe in 2020, gross
    Imagine shitposting useless garbage in 2020....

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account

I've been saying the same since Classic was reelased but guess what, I got insulted and downvoted for saying it. Warrior is the easiest class to level, it's so fast and you rarely need to eat. When you do, it means it's time to upgrade your weapon. Everyone that says warrior is slow and hard is either a brainless sheep that just mindlessly follows the mage aoe meta, or just a troll

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinerd View Post
    Tedious is the word you're looking for.

Tedious.
    Actualy leveling in classic is far more fun than in retail so yeah. It all depends if you like playing mmorpg games or raid/dungeon esport simulators so.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellobolis View Post
    i mean, thats when you get yourself a ice barbed spear dont you?
    IBS just doesn't have nearly the same impact as a mid 30's/early 40's WW axe. It's good, but it won't make the game feel easy through those levels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teffi
    You play a game for 20+ hours a week and you're "an addict".
    You sit on your fat ass eating nachos and watching men in tight pants throw a ball around for 20+ hours a week and you're "a man".
    Sometimes, I just can't even:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx
    It's just an assertion, so it's neither logical nor illogical.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elias01 View Post
    Actualy leveling in classic is far more fun than in retail so yeah. It all depends if you like playing mmorpg games or raid/dungeon esport simulators so.
    Actually... that is your opinion and not a fact.

But you do you man.

Besides I'm only saying warrior is tedious to level, no need to get defensive about your precious game when we're on the same side.
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

10+ Year Old Account

Its almost as if different people have different experiences playing a game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elias01 View Post
    https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/opinion
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    For example, I just blasted through the quest in Arathi to get Winterbark stuff... yes, they're lower than I am but the quest was green, the mobs gave me 350-400xp per (I'm rested atm) and I got over half a level easily in about an hour. Can other classes do it faster? Maybe. But it's not SLOW.
    Speed is relativistic. Driving through a downtown area (Your mentioned speed) is a LOT faster then walking (Someone doing an Ironman challenge and using only whites, no bonus stats). However, it's FAR slower compared to someone going on a freeway (Someone playing one of the faster leveling classes and AoE grinding). And it's even slower compared to flying (That one guy who got world first 60 on classic.). And it's basically at a standstill compared to the average speeds of celestial objects (Leveling on retail), which is also at a standstill compared to the speed of light (The guys powerlvling characters on the SL beta).

So, yea. Sure, your average Warriors can level faster then ppl with a loose screw. But they can't level faster then a class that's good at it, and they can't level anywhere NEAR as fast as someone dedicated to leveling as fast as they can. So, it's slow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Its almost as if different people have different experiences playing a game.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/opinion
    So you find facrolling trought leveling content in retail fun? Completly mindless aoe pulling mobs without any danger with all its exp boosts what makes leveling on retail super fast and unrewarding? Ok.

5-6 bars per run, that's tedious and slow af