Everbloom Ancient Protectors Time Walking

Anybody else having a blast with these fornicators? Bugging out, spamming nothing but the same spell. Ground so covered in bad thorns you can't see anything. That healing ancient just spamming cast speed buff then healing and nothing else. What I would like to know though is why do mobs even have mana bars anymore? Their spells don't even use mana, so they can just spam spells until the end of time. Anybody else having fun glitches with this weeks time walking?
    Retail sucks. Classic sucks. No positivity, only negative feedback. Why is everybody so damn miserable? Must be somebody else's fault, it couldn't possibly be my INSANELY TOXIC ATTITUDE.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm not having this issue. Are you killing Gola first and interrupting Bramble Patch and Briarskin?
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

Quote Originally Posted by MrKnubbles View Post
    I'm not having this issue. Are you killing Gola first and interrupting Bramble Patch and Briarskin?
    Can't get Gola down, he only casts two spells. Rapid Tides then Revitalizing Water, no Water Bolt, no auto attack. Just those two, soon as you interrupt one he starts casting the other. Come to think of it, the other two would only cast two of their three spells as well. Just alternate between them.
    Retail sucks. Classic sucks. No positivity, only negative feedback. Why is everybody so damn miserable? Must be somebody else's fault, it couldn't possibly be my INSANELY TOXIC ATTITUDE.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vilememory View Post
    Can't get Gola down, he only casts two spells. Rapid Tides then Revitalizing Water, no Water Bolt, no auto attack. Just those two, soon as you interrupt one he starts casting the other. Come to think of it, the other two would only cast two of their three spells as well. Just alternate between them.
    I may be misremembering things... but I'm pretty sure the casters are CC-able? I can't confirm since I don't do TW and it's been years since I did that instance.
    "Torturing someone is not an evil thing to do if it is done for good reasons" by Varodoc
    "You sit in OG/SW waiting on a Mythic+ queue" by Altmer <- Oh, the pearls in this forum...
    "They sort of did this Dragonriding, which ushered in the Dracthyr race." by Teriz <- the BS some people reach for their narratives...

Anybody else having a blast with these fornicators? Bugging out, spamming nothing but the same spell. Ground so covered in bad thorns you can't see anything. That healing ancient just spamming cast speed buff then healing and nothing else. What I would like to know though is why do mobs even have mana bars anymore? Their spells don't even use mana, so they can just spam spells until the end of time. Anybody else having fun glitches with this weeks time walking?
    Rapid Tides gives him a buff that makes his abilities have no cool down. It can be dispelled and the bosses can be stunned. It's not a glitch it just is what happens when the bosses aren't done properly.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    just ran Everbloom and had no such issues

Quote Originally Posted by Shaqthefat View Post
    Rapid Tides gives him a buff that makes his abilities have no cool down. It can be dispelled and the bosses can be stunned. It's not a glitch it just is what happens when the bosses aren't done properly.
    Ah but he was only casting those two spells. Rapid Tides and Revitalization, and even if you did interrupt Rapid Tides he would just do Revitalization then Rapid Tides again. Instantly, the moment you interrupted that happened. Just did it again, this time he wasn't glitched but the other guy was. Every cast was freaking Briar Patch, looked like LFR Vexiona with void pools.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Rapid Tides gives them a buff to cast spells without cooldowns. Just need to stun and interrupt her.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

Thats how the encounter works. Interrupt, purge, stun, cc, do more dps.

One spell heals and the other lets him spam it with no cd

Ah but he was only casting those two spells. Rapid Tides and Revitalization, and even if you did interrupt Rapid Tides he would just do Revitalization then Rapid Tides again. Instantly, the moment you interrupted that happened. Just did it again, this time he wasn't glitched but the other guy was. Every cast was freaking Briar Patch, looked like LFR Vexiona with void pools.
    That's because they have the rapid tides buff. It's not a bug.

Interupt rapid tides or dispel it if it goes through. Rapid Tides removes ability cds.

If you let even one rapid tides go through and you got no one that is able to disspell: GG. Just do mechanics, it's really that simple.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never once encountered this glitch since WoD Timewalking was first implemented.

But doing the same strategy that I did back then -- and that most players continue to do today -- involving grouping up the 3 bosses together and focusing down while interrupting the healer boss still works flawlessly.

Certainly helps when you have more than 1 person interrupting. I find that being the most repeating issue I run into in any content, including M+ and just random dungeon queues: lack of interrupts on fights that require interrupts. It's still doable, but takes a lot longer and makes it more annoying to deal with.

yea this bug is out of control and still not fixed ... just tried the timewalking everbloom and we spent 15 minutes trying to kill the protectors with no success everyone had 100+ interrupts its just impossible to interrupt and purge when he casts one after the other without any cooldown... he doesnt even fight back he just heals non stop and its not a small heal either

Haven't done any TW yet this time around, but I can confirm that there has been a bug connected to that boss since I remember.

And no, it's not just people being bad. Sometimes the boss glitches out and the dude just chain casts the heal one after another. You just have to wipe and go again if that happens. It's impossible to do even if you have 5 people with interrupts.

But of course the thread is full of people who probably did the dungeon 5 years ago, have no idea about the current state of TW, who figured they have to throw in their 2 cents of ignorance into the mix
    Last edited by Azerate; 2021-03-10 at 06:12 PM.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    And no, it's not just people being bad. Sometimes the boss glitches out and the dude just chain casts the heal one after another. You just have to wipe and go again if that happens. It's impossible to do even if you have 5 people with interrupts.
    That's not a glitch. He has a buff that sets all CDs to 0, including those incurred by Interrupts. So yes, it is a case of people being bad.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavrata View Post
    yea this bug is out of control and still not fixed ... just tried the timewalking everbloom and we spent 15 minutes trying to kill the protectors with no success everyone had 100+ interrupts its just impossible to interrupt and purge when he casts one after the other without any cooldown... he doesnt even fight back he just heals non stop and its not a small heal either
    I did the boss yesterday and had zero issues killing it. It’s not a bug you just gotta do the mechanics properly

10+ Year Old Account
    This isn't a bug, your entire group was just shitty.

First, you need to focus Gola down.

You also need to interupt OR dispel Rapid Tides - This will remove the CD from whichever mob it's on, essentially allowing them to free-cast since interupting doesn't trigger the CD, because, again, no CDs with that buff.

If you don't, then he'll put that buff on all 3 characters and just spam heal everyone to full.

Get Gud Scrub.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    If you don't, then he'll put that buff on all 3 characters and just spam heal everyone to full.

Get Gud Scrub.
    While the other two style you into dust.

Rapid Tides must be interrupted or removed from Gola ASAP, or you have no chance of winning. You have no purge and he manages to cast it on himself? Just reset, you've already lost.