Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
LastLast
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    What is wrong or what would you change about how it looks now?
    Looks better now. I didn’t like how all our user info was a header instead of having it to the left side.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Nvm, it went back to the header thing after I reloaded the page.
    Fairy tales are more than true – not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be beaten. -G. K. Chesterton & Neil Gaiman
    Twitter | DeviantArt | Twitch

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Looks better now. I didn’t like how all our user info was a header instead of having it to the left side.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Nvm, it went back to the header thing after I reloaded the page.
    Yeah, the user header is terrible design. Really ruins the flow of reading a thread.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Yeah, the user header is terrible design. Really ruins the flow of reading a thread.
    IS this just a tablet/phone thing ?

    Not everyone exposed to the new Corona Virus(SARS-CoV-2) will catch it, not everyone who catches it will develop the disease (COVID-19), not everyone who develops the disease will get sick, a small percentage of those who get sick will be very ill, and a small percentage of those who get very ill will die.

    Don't panic.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    IS this just a tablet/phone thing ?
    It’s on my iPad.

  5. #25
    Yeah, here user info as a header too, on ipad. Reads horribly, breaks the whole flow of posts.

  6. #26
    Merely a Setback breadisfunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    flying the exodar...into the sun.
    Posts
    25,535
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    IS this just a tablet/phone thing ?
    looks to be so.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

  7. #27
    Was the amount of threads visible reduced?

    I also cannot find setting to increase the number. If its even possible. I might be imagining things, but if they did reduce threads visible per page, it is not good.

  8. #28
    Immortal FuxieDK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    København
    Posts
    7,226
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Yup, in the process of making some changes, it'll be a little broken for a bit.
    Safari on iPad should identify as desktop, yet I get mobile platform.

    Why is this?
    Last edited by FuxieDK; 2020-06-03 at 07:14 AM.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > MoP > BfA > WoD = WotLK

    My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Safari on iPad should identify as desktop, yet I get mobile platform.

    Why is this?
    I don’t even want to be on the site because it’s so horrible looking. It’s just confusing to read things and throws the whole flow off.
    Fairy tales are more than true – not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be beaten. -G. K. Chesterton & Neil Gaiman
    Twitter | DeviantArt | Twitch

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Safari on iPad should identify as desktop, yet I get mobile platform.

    Why is this?
    The width of the screen is low enough to be a mobile device. I'll see how much work it'll be to reduce that threshold.

    Quote Originally Posted by Morae View Post
    Was the amount of threads visible reduced?

    I also cannot find setting to increase the number. If its even possible. I might be imagining things, but if they did reduce threads visible per page, it is not good.
    Nope, no change was made to this. What are you seeing?

  11. #31
    I wasnt sure, if something had happened. It just seemed I could see less threads per page, but difference wouldnt have been large even if some changes had been made.

    But since apparently something was being done with the site layout I didn't think it being impossible.

    Now you say there are no changes so I'm willing to believe I imagined it all.

  12. #32
    Immortal FuxieDK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    København
    Posts
    7,226
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    The width of the screen is low enough to be a mobile device. I'll see how much work it'll be to reduce that threshold.
    Please do, because this layout is really not appealing.

    Or atleast give us an option to choose.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > MoP > BfA > WoD = WotLK

    My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

  13. #33
    Can we get a dark theme? It's 2020
    [1] R5 3600 4.2GHz | NH-D14 (AM4 Mod) | ROG Strix B350-F (VRM Mod) | Vengeance 16GB 3000MHz CL15 | RX 5700 XT Pulse | 860 EVO 500GB | SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Eclipse P400A
    [2] i7 2600k 4.7GHz | Mugen 5 Rev.B | P8Z68-V Pro/Gen3 | Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz CL9 | RX 580 8Gb Nitro+ | MX500 500GB | M12II Evo 620W | S340-Bk
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    I'd rather lose with Biden then try with Bernard.

  14. #34
    Immortal FuxieDK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    København
    Posts
    7,226
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Can we get a dark theme? It's 2020
    Dark Theme is sooooo 2019...

    We don't want the Dark Ages.. We want light.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > MoP > BfA > WoD = WotLK

    My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

  15. #35
    @chaud Any updates on changing the layout for tablet users?
    Fairy tales are more than true – not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be beaten. -G. K. Chesterton & Neil Gaiman
    Twitter | DeviantArt | Twitch

  16. #36
    Immortal FuxieDK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    København
    Posts
    7,226
    Sweet...

    Layout is back to normal on iPad

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Sweet...

    Layout is back to normal on iPad
    WTF? Now it switched back to the horrible new format? It was just there and I was soooooo happy and now it's gone, seconds later.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > MoP > BfA > WoD = WotLK

    My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    It’s on my iPad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    Yeah, here user info as a header too, on ipad. Reads horribly, breaks the whole flow of posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Sweet...

    Layout is back to normal on iPad

    - - - Updated - - -

    WTF? Now it switched back to the horrible new format? It was just there and I was soooooo happy and now it's gone, seconds later.

    Do you expect the old desktop style layout of posts with the iPad turned vertical, or just horizontal?

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Do you expect the old desktop style layout of posts with the iPad turned vertical, or just horizontal?
    I only use my ipad horizontal, so that's most important to me. Also seems natural, as it's the same look and feel as a monitor. Vertical can look like mobile, that would make sense.

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Do you expect the old desktop style layout of posts with the iPad turned vertical, or just horizontal?
    Horizontal for me as well.

  20. #40
    Immortal FuxieDK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    København
    Posts
    7,226
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Do you expect the old desktop style layout of posts with the iPad turned vertical, or just horizontal?
    Landscape. Always landscape. That's horizontal, right?
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > MoP > BfA > WoD = WotLK

    My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •