Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I deployed a change that should revert to the old layout for landscape iPads. You may need to clear your cache to see it.

I don't have an iPad to confirm, so let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    I deployed a change that should revert to the old layout for landscape iPads. You may need to clear your cache to see it.

Looks good on my end. Thanks for listening chaud.

As of a few weeks ago, the forum layout has changed for me when I'm viewing it on my TV. It seems to be the mobile version, though I'm not certain because I don't use MMO-C on my phone.

I have a script that changes my PC resolution between 1280 x 720 and 1920 x 1080. The reason for this is I have my desktop in my room hooked up to a monitor at my desk, but it's also setup to show the same screen on my TV in the living room. However when sitting on my couch with wireless mouse/keyboard, the screen is too hard to see at 1920 x 1080, so I run my script to easily change to 1280 x 720.

It's not a big deal, but just thought I'd comment in case anyone's curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable View Post
    As of a few weeks ago, the forum layout has changed for me when I'm viewing it on my TV. It seems to be the mobile version, though I'm not certain because I don't use MMO-C on my phone.

I have a script that changes my PC resolution between 1280 x 720 and 1920 x 1080. The reason for this is I have my desktop in my room hooked up to a monitor at my desk, but it's also setup to show the same screen on my TV in the living room. However when sitting on my couch with wireless mouse/keyboard, the screen is too hard to see at 1920 x 1080, so I run my script to easily change to 1280 x 720.

It's not a big deal, but just thought I'd comment in case anyone's curious.
    Assuming the browser window is 1280 wide, this should restore the old layout for you as well. Might need a cache clear.

Assuming the browser window is 1280 wide, this should restore the old layout for you as well. Might need a cache clear.
    Correct assumption.

Ctrl + F5 did nothing, but apparently Ctrl + Scrollwheel Down to zoom out one step within Firefox instantly swaps it back to "Desktop" layout. Interesting. Zooming in and out via this method swaps between desktop and mobile layout. Problem solved I guess.

Looks good on my iPad—thanks!
    Fairy tales are more than true – not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be beaten. -G. K. Chesterton & Neil Gaiman
    Twitter | DeviantArt | Twitch

Working.. Hope it sticks.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > MoP > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/