10+ Year Old Account

New Preserved Contaminants - June 2nd, 2020

New Preserved Contaminants - June 2nd, 2020
    New Preserved Contaminants are now available for purchase from MOTHER in the Chamber of Heart.

Available in this Rotation

Choosing Your Corruption
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Choosing Your Corruption

In addition to any unlocked Essences, MOTHER will now also offer several new Preserved Contaminants, which allow for a specific Corruption effect (and the associated Corruption penalty) to be applied to a selected item. The inventory of available Preserved Contaminants will change twice each week, mirroring the Assault cadence, and will cycle through all available Corruption effects at various levels of potency.

You can use a Preserved Contaminant to apply the Corruption you purchased to any uncorrupted item that can be Corrupted, much like an enchant.

WHERE IS MASTERFULL III ? i'm getting mad

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Ones left to appear: Avoidant Tier 1; Masterful Tier 3; Versatile Tier 1, 2; Strikethrough Tier 1; Racing Pulse Tier 1; Deadly Momentum Tier 1, 3; Surging Vitality Tier 2, 3; Honed Mind Tier 2; Echoing Void Tier 1, 3; Infinite Stars Tier 2; Twilight Devastation Tier 1, 3; Twisted Appendage Tier 2; Void Ritual Tier 2, 3; Gushing Wound

15+ Year Old Account
    Ooh severe 3. Finally something worth buying! Yay!

Someone theorycrafted the availability of the ones we are yet to see on wowhead. I can finally live the tentacle meme dream of full r1 Twisted Apendage on my Sham

I can't help but laugh, finally started to play again after almost half a year and Infinite Stars 3 is up before I have a chance to save up for it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Decked out my BM Hunter today in Severe 3. After simming a bunch for my best gear, ended up at Severe III x4, Expedient III, Masterful II, Ineffable Truth I, and Whispered Truths for an exact total of 59 corruption.

Went from 32% crit to 50.6% crit. Happy about that because it means substantially less RNG on keeping Dance of Death up.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    I can't help but laugh, finally started to play again after almost half a year and Infinite Stars 3 is up before I have a chance to save up for it.
    Stars is rubbish and there is pretty much zero situation in which it would be the "right" move to buy it over corruptions that cost ~half as many echoes to buy.

Quote Originally Posted by Oxna View Post
    Someone theorycrafted the availability of the ones we are yet to see on wowhead. I can finally live the tentacle meme dream of full r1 Twisted Apendage on my Sham
    It doesn't spawn extra tendrils, stacking it just boosts the damage when it procs.

For the corruption, i think it does around 11k~/tick on a 475, stacking those rank 1's will be pretty nice. low corruption

Quote Originally Posted by Nzx View Post
    Stars is rubbish and there is pretty much zero situation in which it would be the "right" move to buy it over corruptions that cost ~half as many echoes to buy.
    This is correct. Stars is only good on pure single target fight that lasts long enough to stack the debuff all the way to 10 (which takes approximately 3 minutes)

At this rate, how long will it take to fully cycle through the corruptions and go back to the week 1 corruptions?

waiting for masterful3 and expedient3 as well..

sidenote: all that speculation about corruption rotations and such...just loved the amount of people fooled by it ahaha xD (including me ahahahah)

Quote Originally Posted by Raqz View Post
    waiting for masterful3 and expedient3 as well..

sidenote: all that speculation about corruption rotations and such...just loved the amount of people fooled by it ahaha xD (including me ahahahah)
    Expedient 3 was on the first rotation, also I wouldn't be surprised if Blizzard decided to change the rotation up just to fool everybody

Quote Originally Posted by Exorzon View Post
    Expedient 3 was on the first rotation, also I wouldn't be surprised if Blizzard decided to change the rotation up just to fool everybody
    i know :| botched that one big time x-x

Quote Originally Posted by Raqz View Post
    i know :| botched that one big time x-x
    We all make mistakes