Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
LastLast
  1. #21
    Those new icons added look a bit like Tinkerer Ability Icons

  2. #22
    High Overlord Feroxxy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    166
    The distance is so far even MMO-s frontpage cant load the video. /s

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    I would, I don't do M+ or Mythic. Mythic Raiders/M+ people aren't the only people playing the game. Now it's just another dead piece of content.
    No you wouldn't, stop yourself. It's a place for legendaries, gear and covenant power in quest runs and cosmetics and bragging rights for endless ones.

    The only reason it's a dead piece of content for you is because you're literally doing no content in the game, so what purpose does it serve you? None, so why would you want endless runs to reward gear when you don't want it in the first place

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by lollerlaban View Post
    No you wouldn't, stop yourself. It's a place for legendaries, gear and covenant power in quest runs and cosmetics and bragging rights for endless ones.

    The only reason it's a dead piece of content for you is because you're literally doing no content in the game, so what purpose does it serve you? None, so why would you want endless runs to reward gear when you don't want it in the first place
    I want gear, the only thing I play this game for is to get gear and improve my character. And I do do content, I just do mythic (until they bring back 10 man) or mythic+ past the first patch because doing the same dungeons for 2 years is boring as fuck.

    I would love for the endless to give you gear to get further into the endless. I would definitely do endless for gear. It's dead to me because it really provides nothing, cosmetics are not a reason I play the game.
    Last edited by Onikaroshi; 2020-06-04 at 12:32 AM.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Orisai View Post
    Woot we can loot Denathrius' Frostmourne-esque runeblade!
    Where? I dont see it....

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by kornek21 View Post
    Where? I dont see it....
    Just look at the filename in one of the loot icons

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by chiddie View Post
    No gear loot in Thorgast? Only crafting materials and cosmetics?

    This is a bit disappointing.
    Torghast still contributes to your weekly chest loot piece choice, no?

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Chromell View Post
    Torghast still contributes to your weekly chest loot piece choice, no?
    We don't know yet. M+ obviously will, and it's shared with PvP, so things that currently contribute to the PvP chest probably will as well, but we have no comprehensive list beyond that.

  9. #29
    Phoenix flames baseline is great news. Now please give the same treatment to other specs and I will give so much respect back to Blizzard.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltysquidoon View Post
    Removing Pheonix flames as a talent to fix the ignite spreading issue they created by changing fire blast gives me hope they're still actually willing to meaningfully iterate on classes.

    I'd still like to see more spec work coming out.
    Yeah especially when they said during the BFA Beta "fire is dangerous deal with it!" Finally some welcome Change ^^

  11. #31
    Shadow still nothing even though its wildly considered the worst spec so far? Hell they havent even said anything...

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    We don't know yet. M+ obviously will, and it's shared with PvP, so things that currently contribute to the PvP chest probably will as well, but we have no comprehensive list beyond that.
    And raids, they mentioned raids in there.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Blowmeup View Post
    Shadow still nothing even though its wildly considered the worst spec so far? Hell they havent even said anything...
    Believe the mentioned something about looking into it in an interview.

    Hope they can fix it without removing VF.

  13. #33
    The Insane Daemos daemonium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Land of moose and goose.
    Posts
    15,109
    Quote Originally Posted by GMZohar1 View Post
    Those new icons added look a bit like Tinkerer Ability Icons
    There obviously basic engineering icons we have had the same things before with a slightly different look.

  14. #34
    I think in a few weeks they are going to get to the Shadow Priest changes requested.... during BFA alpha... that they still haven't acted on.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Still nothing for Shadow Priests for the umpteenth build update... here's hoping they've got some reworking planned somewhat.
    lol... keep dreamin', mate.

    They always get a well thought out, concise, sensible list of Shadow Priest changes by members of WarcraftPriests and other contributors, but do nothing with it.

    "Shadow Word: Pain damage has been increased by 5%"
    "Oh and give them Mind Soothe... cuz dunno what else to do"

    Done.

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Malum View Post
    I think in a few weeks they are going to get to the Shadow Priest changes requested.... during BFA alpha... that they still haven't acted on.

    - - - Updated - - -



    lol... keep dreamin', mate.

    They always get a well thought out, concise, sensible list of Shadow Priest changes by members of WarcraftPriests and other contributors, but do nothing with it.

    "Shadow Word: Pain damage has been increased by 5%"
    "Oh and give them Mind Soothe... cuz dunno what else to do"

    Done.
    !

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Malum View Post
    I think in a few weeks they are going to get to the Shadow Priest changes requested.... during BFA alpha... that they still haven't acted on.

    - - - Updated - - -

    "Shadow Word: Pain damage has been increased by 5%"
    "Oh and give them Mind Soothe... cuz dunno what else to do"

    Done.
    It surely doesn't fix anything, but I gotta admit I like having Mind Soothe

  17. #37
    The Patient Grimalkin of Old's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Under the bridge
    Posts
    348
    So they are sticking to their silly torments idea, eh?

  18. #38
    The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Halls Of The Guardian
    Posts
    3,703
    Blizzard actually listening to feedback... Is this the real life?

  19. #39
    Bloodsail Admiral Krawu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Hamburg, Germany
    Posts
    1,079
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimalkin of Old View Post
    So they are sticking to their silly torments idea, eh?
    They're keeping the mechanic as an extra screw to increase the difficulty on higher floors but they got rid of torments being dependent on how long players take to clear a floor.
    So long as there's no time pressure in Torghast I have no problem with SOME floors having a random torment thrown in. General zone-wide effects are not uncommon even in traditional Roguelikes.

    From the way it sounds Torments will now serve as a counter mechanic to the ridiculous power scaling of Torghasts class abilities, especially on higher floors. This is a good thing.

  20. #40
    If Phoenix Flames still crits every time it will also be used like a Fireblast. Why not remove the cast time from Flamestrike and spread the Ignite from the initial target to everything caught in the Flamestrike?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •