Thread: Raider io

Raider io

can someone help me answer some im sure basic questions I have about raider io im a little confused. I was 770 ln going into a +9 freehold completed it on time and obtained a score of 94 i check my io the next day it remained 770. Today I finished an underrot +9 and again obtained a score of 94 my io jumped to 775. I don't understand how the addition works i guess but I feel my score should be a little higher am i missing something? The runs are on my character in the season portion but my score virtually remains the same.

Quote Originally Posted by tkb1990 View Post
    can someone help me answer some im sure basic questions I have about raider io im a little confused. I was 770 ln going into a +9 freehold completed it on time and obtained a score of 94 i check my io the next day it remained 770. Today I finished an underrot +9 and again obtained a score of 94 my io jumped to 775. I don't understand how the addition works i guess but I feel my score should be a little higher am i missing something? The runs are on my character in the season portion but my score virtually remains the same.
    You only get points once per dungeon on the same level and you only get more points for the dungeon at the same level if you were faster than the run before.

Example you did a +5 and got 50 points for that. Then you do a +9 and you get 90 points for that - so your total points will increase by 40.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    You only get points once per dungeon on the same level and you only get more points for the dungeon at the same level if you were faster than the run before.

Example you did a +5 and got 50 points for that. Then you do a +9 and you get 90 points for that - so your total points will increase by 40.
    okay that clears it up a bit i do 9's all the time i have to start pushing keys a little higher