Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainV View Post
    At the moment, 14 definatley.

Shadowbringers legitimately smashed BFA in terms of quality and gameplay and story narrative.

And the fact its getting its 5.3 finale soon isnt gonna help BFA at all especially with 5.3 also comming with reworks to the origional ARR 1-50 experience to make it more streamlined and flying in ARR to make alt leveling faster.

Honestly, 14 is basically becomming the new top dog in terms of quality for MMO's these days, WoW itself has declined since Cata when they added LFR and bonus rolls, and BFA reached the worst point of that RNG reliant system.

If you want an MMO that basically feels like Wow during Vanillia/TBC/Wrath, then you should try 14.
    This is another entry in "Daily stupid things the internet spits forth".

If you want to play FF14 please do, but it's not nearly the same as early WoW, whether in popularity nor in every other aspect.

Your personal experiences don't mean shit. The only thing FF14 have in common is the genre.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post
    I'd rather have them increase the fee and get rid of all the micro transactions.
    That would never happen, they would increase the fee and even add more pricey "micro transaction" and even more in number. They would even go as far as selling pay2win items. Because the sub fee has nothing to do with paying for the cost of development, not anymore, it is just there for it to be there. The sub fee is now there to subvert people's mind and then make money through "micro transaction" cash shop and token.

If I had to choose, I would say just keep the sub fee and cash shop, don't ask money for expansion. Sell some digital deluxe and collector's edition for each expansion that gives some unique cosmetic rewards.
    Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos was the game that brought me into gaming. I was 17 years old then, I abhorred gaming before this game. From then on, I became a fan of Warcraft and Blizzard. To see it all go down the drain like this is truly sad for me. No king rules forever but at least some of them went down in history as real badasses. I hoped Blizzard and Warcraft would be one of them but it is no longer possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashenhoof View Post
    This is another entry in "Daily stupid things the internet spits forth".

If you want to play FF14 please do, but it's not nearly the same as early WoW, whether in popularity nor in every other aspect.

Your personal experiences don't mean shit. The only thing FF14 have in common is the genre.
    I imagine you've never played it, because as someone who played from classic to current I can guarentee you that its more of a classic experience than rose tinted wow classic itself was.

"No more sub" threads need to be added to the list of banned topics.

If these people spent more effort working, and making something of themselves, instead of whining on forums about being poor, maybe they'd care less about a sub.

Quote Originally Posted by kugarm View Post
    Have you ever think if the subscription model just gone away?

It's a old system, new MMOs don't need this mercenary model. We have gw2, same generation, never have subscription (many others: BDO, ESO, SWTOR). The new generation is buy-to-play or free-to-play.

In my opinion, blizzard must remove the pay-to-play (we already buy the game, is it reallly needs pay a "rent"?)
    Do you understand why we pay that "rent"?