Let's make the holy paladin great again!

Hello Holly Paladins!

I am working on a personal project “Make the Holy Enjoyable again” . Basically the idea about this project is to give feedback to Blizzard with a possible solution.

Apart from being a gamer like you I am a Product Designer in my day-to-day work (I create products and services thinking about the best experience for users).

So… I was thinking to send to them a possible alternative to the current BFA/SL version (I have my top secret contacts :zipper_mouth from a professional point of view not just a gamer or games saying “I want that because It I want it” And I think it will have more value if it incorporates your opinion as well. Maybe they will read it or maybe they will send it straight away to the bin, but if we don’t try we will never know.

In order to understand your opinion, would you mind completing the following survey, please? It should take 10 minutes max. Also feel free to skip questions if you don’t want to answer.

Survey in the following link:
    surveymonkey.co.uk/r/73DJGMV
    Thank you very much in advance and feel free to send me a DM if you need it

A big Holy Sock,
    Another Holy Paladin frustrated with the current status.

Delete glimmer of light. Problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Erous View Post
    Delete glimmer of light. Problem solved.
    agree, it think it was kind of fun playstyle for a while and kind of unique and cool for a bit, but its not something i would want to do for a whole other expansion as a holy paladin

deacent survey i think the last question should have 2 choices. as well.

The paladin should be a combat orianted healer not a priest in plate.
    Last edited by Thundering; 2020-06-17 at 01:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thundering View Post
    deacent survey i think the last question should have 2 choices. as well.

The paladin should be a combat orianted healer not a priest in plate.
    To be fair, we had that at the start of BfA.