Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    There were other ones as well that were inbetween player size and Archimonde size. Jaraxus and Malechezaar to name two. Then there were the eredar in places like The Botanica that were smaller than Malchezaar but still bigger than player models. So yeah. It's not BE AS BIG AS ARCHIMONDE or bust.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Read through thread, and what OP describes as menacing, I see as horrid triangulation on the modeling, and as such doesn't look menacing, but just ugly.

Probably just me tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    Read through thread, and what OP describes as menacing, I see as horrid triangulation on the modeling, and as such doesn't look menacing, but just ugly.

Probably just me tho.
    It’s not that they are not scary in themselves. The fact is that a battle with representatives of a playable race with red skin spoils the impression of the power of the eredar.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post

Probably just me tho.
    That's probably what he means. When he says sharp, he means lower polycount.

Quote Originally Posted by darkoms View Post
    It’s not that they are not scary in themselves. The fact is that a battle with representatives of a playable race with red skin spoils the impression of the power of the eredar.
    When that is literally what they are, i'm not sure how one would resolve that.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    That's probably what he means. When he says sharp, he means lower polycount.
    /sigh
    Ok, another example
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Lord_Nath%27raxas

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I think what you're referring to as Eredar are basically just Sargerei.
    Argus has real Eredar.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Akaari_Shadowgore

I wonder what a miracle must happen so that you stop constantly mentioning your personal attitude towards me.
    laaaawl
    i just found it funny that we actually agree on something for the very first time. but i guess i hurt you so bad with a little bit of trolling that youll never forget it. its kinda starting to show m8, even when i say something positive u immediatly get defensive
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Xaxxas View Post
    I think you just gotta stretch the imagination a bit to reconcile the size issue.

Some of the more powerful ones were extra-demon empowered, growing in size.. Perhaps being able to re-manifest as larger due to the peculiar nature of the Twisting Nether?

Some Eredar stayed basic Warlocks, some became Demon Lords.

My only request from blizz at this point is Draenei Warlock and Draenei Rogue ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    laaaawl
    i just found it funny that we actually agree on something for the very first time. but i guess i hurt you so bad with a little bit of trolling that youll never forget it. its kinda starting to show m8, even when i say something positive u immediatly get defensive
    Ahahaha, it seems to me that you are so offended by all your losses in disputes with me that you immediately show aggression when you see me. And please do not pretend that you just trolling

Ahahaha, it seems to me that you are so offended by all your losses in disputes with me that you immediately show aggression when you see me. And please do not pretend that you just trolling
    i sure am not good sir you got me all riled up
    but just out of interest, where did i show aggression? the first act of aggression here was coming from you, after i just said i agree with you

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

i sure am not good sir you got me all riled up
    but just out of interest, where did i show aggression? the first act of aggression here was coming from you, after i just said i agree with you
    You could just agree, but you decided to say about your personal attitude to me, and I pointed you to this. After that, you started to be rude. As usual, I have to explain simple things

You could just agree, but you decided to say about your personal attitude to me, and I pointed you to this. After that, you started to be rude. As usual, I have to explain simple things
    Again, nothing about personal attitude, just remarked that we agree for the first time (in years), in a funny matter. After that, you immediatly became aggressive once you saw me in this threat, instead of finding it positive. And i started making fun of it again. Weve been through this countless times
    And as usual, your posts are starting to sound really condescending, really fast. stuff like your last sentence will get you banned again in no time bro
    so imma stop this here now, bc i do enjoy our little banters every now and then
    Last edited by Houle; 2020-06-08 at 01:04 PM.

Again, nothing about personal attitude, just remarked that we agree for the first time (in years), in a funny matter. After that, you immediatly became aggressive once you saw me in this threat, instead of finding it positive. And i started making fun of it again. Weve been through this countless times
    And as usual, your posts are starting to sound really condescending, really fast. stuff like your last sentence will get you banned again in no time bro
    so imma stop this here now, bc i do enjoy our little banters every now and then
    Well, you know, I am ALWAYS right.

I think you're just afraid to be banned again with me again. Last time showed you that the moderators see you too

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2020-06-08 at 02:39 PM. Reason: Received Infraction

Well, you know, I am ALWAYS right.

I think you're just afraid to be banned again with me again. Last time showed you that the moderators see you too
    eyyup, they saw me trolling you and gave me a 5 day ban for it...the very thing you said im definitely not doing. difference between you and me is, it was my first or second ban in all these years. and btw, if you see the number of my posts, im quite content with just reading and not writing all the time
    i rest my case
    Last edited by Houle; 2020-06-08 at 01:29 PM.

I agree with the op here, Eredar need better textures. the one we got in wod was laughable, they need new textures, claws etc, similar to what the demon hunters have.
    if you read the book demon soul it describe the eredar look very good at the start.

eyyup, they saw me trolling you and gave me a 5 day ban for it...the very thing you said im definitely not doing. difference between you and me is, it was my first or second ban in all these years. and btw, if you see the number of my posts, im quite content with just reading and not writing all the time
    i rest my case
    I am disappointed that children in our time are so arrogant and instead of admitting that they say stupidity, they just start screaming that they were only joking / trolling. It's horrible.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    The ones you mention by name were sorcerers manipulating their own size, eredar were always just mutated draenei by fel and chaos magic, at some point becoming demons in their twisted madness - Sargerei. It's hard not to argue that they appear too civil for what they are compared to their old models and lore.
    Last edited by Tiwack; 2020-06-08 at 02:15 PM.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

One thing i've always wondered with eredar, who carries the offspring if the women are hermaphrodites?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalosh Whalescream View Post
    One thing i've always wondered with eredar, who carries the offspring if the women are hermaphrodites?
    What makes you say that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Frankly, I think they look exactly like they should, but let's not even talk about the horrid bug in the game right now where they all have blue draenei eyes instead of the usual fel green (they've literally replaced them in the files, you can't even access the original eyes in Wow Model Viewer anymore).