Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Their reveal event is only going to give us a release date and probably announce a series like Warbringers

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    I suspect that the release date can be brought significantly forward due to the cancellation of Blizzcon.

The resources that go into Blizzcon itself - now focused entirely on Shadowlands.

My guess is that Prepatch in October and release around when Blizzcon would have been.
    The same resources do not go into Blizzcon that go into development. The actual developers have what, a day or two off to attend Blizzcon? Even then I think staff are picked out of a lottery to attend (so not to cause total shutdown). The people that talk are just the leads and don't necessarily do any of the active development, as managers don't really do any of the actual work that's done. Hell, they don't even make the slides they use. The only reveal is probably beta imo.

Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    The same resources do not go into Blizzcon that go into development.
    The same - no, but I wasn't saying that.

I was referring to the large overlap in significant testing, art and deployment resources are shared.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

how much time left till stream ?

Quote Originally Posted by Newjinsei View Post
    Pvp suffers from a lot more than just a single out of place talent my friend...
    which will not change due to covenant ability... so if anything its further support to my argument that one ability changes nothing, thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    Their reveal event is only going to give us a release date and probably announce a series like Warbringers
    Yep. We had a Warlords series for WoD, a Harbinger series for Legion, and Warbringers for Battle for Azeroth.

Shadowlands will probably have a Deathbringers series. Perhaps four videos of so, one to focus on each Covenant

Quote Originally Posted by nVIDIA View Post
    how much time left till stream ?
    postponed because of BLM

The same - no, but I wasn't saying that.

I was referring to the large overlap in significant testing, art and deployment resources are shared.
    Well, you kinda was - yes.

Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    yes.
    Glad you agree with me, also glad I could clear up your misunderstanding.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

so when can we expect this reveal now since they cancelled todays event?

Glad you agree with me, also glad I could clear up your misunderstanding.
    Oh, typical MMO poster to take things out of context and mold it into their own delusional perception to think they're being clever then.

No - I pointed out that you were saying it was the same resources when it's not. Stop being such a dense little troll.

Not too sure why you want one of the best systems in the new expansion removed... ?

- - - Updated - - -

Yes... so we can establish that December is ok. December is where we were heading this year based on the info we have from Blizzard.
    Eh maybe but that definitely wasn’t the original plan

I mean you are getting tons of games delayed this year and alpha was also delayed but ion said shadowlands is still coming

So I think October original release but delayed

So...

was it a reveal? or speculation?

also, this was sadly absurd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Mythic+ was revealed a whole after Legion was announced, not even Blizzcon I think. It's possible that something big could be revealed.
    In the current climate? Wanting to get the expansion done in 2020 with the beer bug interrupting things? Mythic plus is nothing compared to this system the OP is suggesting.

Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    i wouldnt be surprsed to see it get rescheduled for next week. other companies who postponed reveals are starting to do them this week.

Its odd they havent released a new date for the reveal tbh. Almost like perhaps they wasnt ready for the reveal and used BLM as an excuse to postpone it? idk. Pure speculation, but its a bit odd.

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    Its odd they havent released a new date for the reveal tbh. Almost like perhaps they wasnt ready for the reveal and used BLM as an excuse to postpone it? idk. Pure speculation, but its a bit odd.
    No, I think they think that announcing the new date on the exact date they were expecting to reveal would be seen as "too soon" or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    They will probably want to announce the stream a couple of days in advance, so I'd say chances for this week are very low. Other than that, we really don't know - could be next week, could be later.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    No, I think they think that announcing the new date on the exact date they were expecting to reveal would be seen as "too soon" or whatever.
    Well, seeing as Sony has announced their date now (Thursday) they basically started the ball rolling for the rest to give new dates now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    if you are already on low hp without any other defense ability you would die whether you have this covenant ability or not, so... yes?
    logicaly, if you would die in the situation without the ability, and using it is not reasonable at the time, how does that ability change anything? with it you die, without it you die, where is that fucking huge difference?
    In not having USEFUL ability which you can't get because you had to choose another 1 because of your MS... DOH?

Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    like stuns or slows or other spells on boss fights? you are "forced" to not use them (as they dont work), since vanila, yet that was never an issue, now you cant use one ability in pvp (at least not in all situations) and somehow its and issue?
    one ability cant make or break it in pvp if you are good you will still be good, if you are bad you will still be bad
    You fail to see the issue here.

The issue here is not being "forced to NOT use an ability because of X situation...."

but it's being forced to NOT use an ability in X situation BECAUSE YOU CAN ONLY CHOSE 1 ABILITY FROM SET OF 4-5... and if you want to swap it into something USEFUL- then you have to spend A LOT OF TIME DOING SO!

get it now?