Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
LastLast
  1. #21
    Merely a Setback Queen of Hamsters's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    The one and only, Evolving Azeroth! (and Sweden)
    Posts
    26,643
    Quote Originally Posted by Elkfingers View Post
    To be fair, that's actually really useful. Thanks!

    Still, there's got to be a better solution that doesn't involve everyone having to individually hide and/or block posters who do this stuff on a regular basis. Like it's a band-aid, but it doesn't address the core issue.

    If there were people in my house deliberately spreading extreme racist propaganda, I would kick them out. This is MMOC's house.



    My dude, about 10 minutes ago I saw somebody comparing BLM protesters to cannibals. It wasn't a stretch for me to find that offensive.
    Oh for sure, they need better moderation, but at the same time, that can only come from good applicants.

    The adblock strings at least lets one avoid X posters, as well as blocking throwaway accounts below a certain post count.
    Liberté, égalité, fraternité
    ⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚ ゚・⭑
    Number of retail servers listed at High/Full in EU alone; 79.
    That's up by 13 since I last counted them in 8.2, and more than Classic has in total server count. Retail servers have higher pop capacity. Just a note to combat "ClAsSiC hAs AlL TeH PlAyErS"-derps.

  2. #22
    The Undying Themius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    36,073
    Quote Originally Posted by Natta Lmo View Post
    lol... u need to watch peoples reaction to me expressing what i think about dark skin color...
    Probably because you say it in the most racist possible ugliest way you could. Don't fuck sit here and pretend you didn't deserve every bit of criticism for your racist bullshit

    Quote Originally Posted by Natta Lmo View Post
    dark skin people are ugly... black people are ugly because they have dark skin... thai with dark skin are ugly too... saying dark skin people are ugly is not racism lol...
    Quote Originally Posted by Natta Lmo View Post
    thats not fucked up, they are ugly... did u see elba? look at him how can u think that is not ugly?

    its pale skin or light skin in science... light or dark complexion... there is no white skin in science lol...
    Maybe stop being racist and maybe people wouldn't call you racist? Try that.

    You're literally two things:

    racist and colourist

    But now go on and whine about how sad it is for you, to be called out on your bigotry, oh poor you just a victim because.. of their own racism?

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Probably because you say it in the most racist possible ugliest way you could. Don't fuck sit here and pretend you didn't deserve every bit of criticism for your racist bullshit





    Maybe stop being racist and maybe people wouldn't call you racist? Try that.
    that's not racist... u dont know what racism is... ^^

  4. #24
    The Undying Themius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    36,073
    Quote Originally Posted by Natta Lmo View Post
    that's not racist... u dont know what racism is... ^^
    "black people are ugly because they're dark but so are dark thais so it isn't racism!"

    Racist and colourist. Oh you don't think it is common? Go travel to any island you'll find both, or you know your own home.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    "black people are ugly because they're dark but so are dark thais so it isn't racism!"

    Racist and colourist. Oh you don't think it is common? Go travel to any island you'll find both, or you know your own home.
    that's not what racism means...

  6. #26
    The Undying Themius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    36,073
    Quote Originally Posted by Natta Lmo View Post
    that's not what racism means...
    the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.
    The characteristic of dark skin you said means flat that all black people are ugly as they are inferior in looks to those with more fair skin.

    But I guess it is understandable.

    Thailand is busy slathering themselves in whitening creams while wearing umbrellas and sending skin whitening cream to those ugly Haitians as foreign aid because their ugly dark skin is why they were unlucky...

    Accept that a major part of your country's culture identity wrapped up in whiteness is a major flaw and failure.

    But let me guess, "what do you mean flaw, it isn't a flaw because white is good!"

    Keep fucking that chicken Natta.

    Just how warped must your thinking be that you respond to people

    "looking to be offended" and then say "yeah you should have seen how they treated me when I said all black people are ugly because of their skin colour lol like why is that offensive? Don't they know they're ugly dark skin is ugly and disgusting lol. They're just looking to be offended. I mean I said dark Thai's are ugly too! Surely that should mean I'm not a bigot!"
    Last edited by Themius; 2020-06-07 at 05:39 PM.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    The characteristic of dark skin you said means flat that all black people are ugly as they are inferior in looks to those with more fair skin.

    But I guess it is understandable.

    Thailand is busy slathering themselves in whitening creams while wearing umbrellas and sending skin whitening cream to those ugly Haitians as foreign aid because their ugly dark skin is why they were unlucky...

    Accept that a major part of your country's culture identity wrapped up in whiteness is a major flaw and failure.
    that's not racism... its a physical trait... i don't like fat people either, they are ugly... i don't like people with beards, they are ugly...

  8. #28
    The Undying Themius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    36,073
    Quote Originally Posted by Natta Lmo View Post
    that's not racism... its a physical trait... i don't like fat people either, they are ugly... i don't like people with beards, they are ugly...
    "possess characteristics" do you know what characteristics are? Being bearded is changed with shaving... being fat is changed with diet and exercise... being brown is literally an inherent characteristic of the race that cannot be changed.

    Just because you're racist and colourist to all people who are dark doesn't mean you're not racists...

    AT the very least it means you're a bigot no matter which way you slice it

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    "possess characteristics" do you know what characteristics are? Being bearded is changed with shaving... being fat is changed with diet and exercise... being brown is literally an inherent characteristic of the race
    so?? its still a physical trait that i dont like the looks of...

  10. #30
    The Insane Kathandira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ziltoidia 9
    Posts
    17,575
    Quote Originally Posted by Natta Lmo View Post
    that's not racism... its a physical trait... i don't like fat people either, they are ugly... i don't like people with beards, they are ugly...
    Know what is pretty ugly? Prejudice and Racism. And you my dear, got double tapped by the Ugly Stick.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

    Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

  11. #31
    Bloodsail Admiral
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Birmingham, Alabama
    Posts
    1,172
    Its easy to be racist when youre behind a computer screen. Bunch of cowards saying racist stuff and saying "quit being offended" when someone calls your ass out.

  12. #32
    The Undying Themius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    36,073
    Quote Originally Posted by Natta Lmo View Post
    so?? its still a physical trait that i dont like the looks of...
    So?? It mean you're racists as the definition is you deem a characteristic inherent to the race or ethnicity to be inferior. Therefore, racist.

    At the bare minimum you're a bigot, which means

    So you're either racist , colourist, or a bigot for the things you said.

    You clearly have the racists belief that "all" people of a particular race or ethnicity are inferior because of their skin colour. And your clearly have the colourist belief that all Thai's who are dark are also inferior due to their skin colour. Now if you decide to reject racism and colourist despite it matching the definition. At the minimum you're still a bigot.

    Stop bitching and moaning about being called racist, just fucking admit it. I will never understand people who want to expound all the racist bullshit in the world. Then turn around and say but don't call me racist. Well stop acting like it?

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Know what is pretty ugly? Prejudice and Racism. And you my dear, got double tapped by the Ugly Stick.
    finding physical traits ugly isn't prejudice or racism...

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    So?? It mean you're racists as the definition is you deem a characteristic inherent to the face to be inferior. Therefore, racists.

    At the bare minimum you're a bigot, which means:

    So you're either racist , colourist, or a bigot for the things you said.

    You clearly have the racists belief that "all" people of a particular race or ethnicity are inferior because of their skin colour. And your clearly have the colourist belief that all Thai's who are dark are also inferior due to their skin colour. Now if you decide to reject racism and colourist despite it matching the definition. At the minimum you're still a bigot.
    lol... saying i think someone is ugly doesn't mean i consider them inferior...

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Natta Lmo View Post
    so?? its still a physical trait that i dont like the looks of...
    Literally why does it matter what someone else who is not yourself looks like?
    Driving on Sunshine.

    PM for Tesla referral code.

  15. #35
    The Insane Kathandira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ziltoidia 9
    Posts
    17,575
    Quote Originally Posted by Natta Lmo View Post
    finding physical traits ugly isn't prejudice or racism...

    - - - Updated - - -



    lol... saying i think someone is ugly doesn't mean i consider them inferior...
    Quite literally prejudice. To jusge a person immediately based on what they look like. You Pre Judged them. That is Prejudice.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

    Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

  16. #36
    The Undying Themius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    36,073
    Quote Originally Posted by Natta Lmo View Post
    finding physical traits ugly isn't prejudice or racism...

    - - - Updated - - -



    lol... saying i think someone is ugly doesn't mean i consider them inferior...
    Is ugly inferior to pretty?

    In dark skin inferior to fair skin because fair is "better looking"???

    - - - Updated - - -

    Why in the ever loving fuck do people say the most glaring racist shit, and then when called out on it, deny it is racism?

    "All black people are super ugly, their skin is ugly. All dark people are all ugly all of them, even Thai's who are dark, they're ugly because they're too dark"

    "that's racist"

    "how dare you call me racist YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT RACISM IS!!!!"

    Uh huh... well I bet those dark people you say are disgusting know what racism is.

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Quite literally prejudice. To jusge a person immediately based on what they look like. You Pre Judged them. That is Prejudice.
    thinking someone is ugly or beautiful is based on looks... that's not prejudice lol...

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Sorensen View Post
    Literally why does it matter what someone else who is not yourself looks like?
    i used it as an example of people dont know what racism is and here we are with people arguing not finding physical traits attractive being racist again lol...

  18. #38
    I don't agree with this sentiment at all. The movement is a noble one, but much of the internet is already being purged to fit it. Not everything has to be activism and people will always find a way to disagree with each other, and that is OK.

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    The characteristic of dark skin you said means flat that all black people are ugly as they are inferior in looks to those with more fair skin.

    But I guess it is understandable.

    Thailand is busy slathering themselves in whitening creams while wearing umbrellas and sending skin whitening cream to those ugly Haitians as foreign aid because their ugly dark skin is why they were unlucky...

    Accept that a major part of your country's culture identity wrapped up in whiteness is a major flaw and failure.

    But let me guess, "what do you mean flaw, it isn't a flaw because white is good!"

    Keep fucking that chicken Natta.

    Just how warped must your thinking be that you respond to people

    "looking to be offended" and then say "yeah you should have seen how they treated me when I said all black people are ugly because of their skin colour lol like why is that offensive? Don't they know they're ugly dark skin is ugly and disgusting lol. They're just looking to be offended. I mean I said dark Thai's are ugly too! Surely that should mean I'm not a bigot!"
    the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.
    Black / dark skin people having black / dark skin isn't a belief. It's just a fact. How you use the above definition would make anyone who thinks black people are black racist. Which is quite bonkers, especially when no inferior or superior position or tone has been used

  20. #40
    The Undying Themius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    36,073
    Quote Originally Posted by Natta Lmo View Post
    thinking someone is ugly or beautiful is based on looks... that's not prejudice lol...
    You're basing it on skin colour... and yeah no that is prejudice.

    If you say " I only want nice looking people working for me" and refuse to hire any dark skin person that is racism that is prejudice. There's a serious problem where dark Indian women lighten their skin or can't find work simply because the companies want fair women to work for them, not the inferior dark skin uglies.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •