View Poll Results: Which M+ Did you Prefer?

Voters
238. You may not vote on this poll
  • Legion

168 70.59%
  • Battle for Azeroth

70 29.41%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Legion had better dungeons but BFA the far better M+ system which makes it better imo.

BFA's m+ system was kinda ruined by corruption bonuses and tank warriors being to strong imo.

Prot warrior with 5+ td. Thats just been busted for al ong time

well, none, don't like mythic+ at all.

That must be the most boring game concept in wow ever, always running the same dungeons and add affixes and scaling to them to let them stay relevant.

And that stupid random lootbox you get weekly with almost all the time trash or the same gear as before.

I am so glad there are still raids and pvp. in my opinion mythic+ should be entirely removed, and all sources put more into thorgast and pvp content and gear progression. I like the idea of horrific visions, as it provides a solo gear progression, what is something entirely unique in wow, i like raids as they feel epic and comes with new design each other patch i like to do bosses not trash in a maze, i like pvp for its replayability.

Mythic+ pls no, BfA was completely dominated by it, pvp died along with it. Doesn't make sense to do pvp as repeatable content without a weekly lockout for gear, if mythic+ provides gear much more efficently and faster, while tedious and boring...

Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    And who do you think you are trying to put words in my mouth? I enjoyed season 2 because the seasonal affix was fun enough to get past the fun I wasn't having in the dungeons themselves. The dungeon design in BfA, with the exception of maybe 1 or 2, was absolute trash compared to Legion, in my opinion. Not even just the population, but the aesthetics and layouts were boring as well. The Motherlode particularly was one where the potential was the Olympics but what you actually got was school sports day.

Not to mention that the mid-expansion dungeon Mechagon was an absolute joke. Hyped it up to be a vast underground sprawling mega-dungeon complex but all you actually got was literally the same island as outside and a couple corridors on the inside. Absolute joke of an expansion.
    Lmao. So the words I "put" there was right. How surprising.

Joke expansion!!!!
    Hi

BFA improved the system (e.g: seasonal affix), but I have to go with Legion - the dungeons were just straight up more fun. Classes were more fun too.

Legon by far the best because it was both more casual friendly while giving hardcore a challenge and simply more fun. BFA the seasonal affixes made it worse and the dungeons themselves giving mobs mechanics made it far less enjoyable.

In legion i could turn on some music, chill, and spam keys and generally have a great time but in BFA i feel like i am doing a dungeon long raid encounter. Now on top of all that LEgion simply had better class design which contributed to a lot of the enjoyment as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xalvia View Post
    BFA improved the system (e.g: seasonal affix), but I have to go with Legion - the dungeons were just straight up more fun. Classes were more fun too.
    I do not think seasonal affixes were an improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by Malix Farwin View Post
    For me atleast it kept instances fresh and challenging

Quote Originally Posted by Malix Farwin View Post
    Legon by far the best because it was both more casual friendly while giving hardcore a challenge and simply more fun. BFA the seasonal affixes made it worse and the dungeons themselves giving mobs mechanics made it far less enjoyable.

In legion i could turn on some music, chill, and spam keys and generally have a great time but in BFA i feel like i am doing a dungeon long raid encounter. Now on top of all that LEgion simply had better class design which contributed to a lot of the enjoyment as well.

- - - Updated - - -

This just shows how different the community can be. BFA dungeons pretty much required MDT to properly plan the route, one missed interrupt or stun can mean you deplete a key, etc. Legion wasn't like that at all.

Season affix introduced more mechanics that I welcomed with open arms personally.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Lmao. So the words I "put" there was right. How surprising.

Joke expansion!!!!
    I don't even know why I'm replying to your mess of a post, you're obviously just out to troll instead of having an actual discussion, I mean you started your post with "lmao", you probably spend 90% of your free time farming downvotes on reddit for fun. What a waste of oxygen.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    I don't even know why I'm replying to your mess of a post, you're obviously just out to troll instead of having an actual discussion, I mean you started your post with "lmao", you probably spend 90% of your free time farming downvotes on reddit for fun. What a waste of oxygen.
    Assuming I even read reddit? Nice.

I love it when people realize they're wrong but still try to defend themselves.
    Hi