Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Klieven View Post
    Wow, can't believe my man Illidan has barely been mentioned. Coolest character in WoW with the coolest voice acting.
    I honestly find him annoying. The whole 'You are not prepared" this is cringy.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, we should appreciate this:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by World Peace View Post

Pretty much everything about this.
    You're god damn right!
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

THE TIME HAS COME TO SHATTER THIS CLOCKWORK UNIVERSE ! FOR EVER!

Friends of yours, Voss?

There are so many I love.

Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    THE TIME HAS COME TO SHATTER THIS CLOCKWORK UNIVERSE ! FOR EVER!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFdt_t9eVWE
    Definitely.

10+ Year Old Account
    It got memed a lot because we all heard it so much, but I think the piece of dialogue that invokes the strongest emotional reaction from me is Saurfang's speech about his son atop Icecrown Citadel.

"I made a promise to his mother before she died; that I would cross the Dark Portal alone - whether I lived or died, my son would be safe. Untainted...

Today, I fulfill that promise.

*Roar of a father filled with grief, fury and a love for a son that he must put to rest*"

Makes me well up just thinking about it... ^^'

Runas the Shamed.

Quote Originally Posted by Nefarious Tea View Post
    Taelia and Flynn are definitely the best-voiced characters in BFA by far - definitely top 5 in wow as a whole.

Jennifer Hale as Grand Magistrix Elisande was great, but I mean... anything she does is great lol
    +1 on Taelia and Flynn

Quote Originally Posted by World Peace View Post
    Pretty much everything about this.
    Yea, that scene really gave me chills.

My personal favorite is definitely
    Perhaps it's more the powerful dialogue, than the voice acting itself, but man, the first time I got to hear it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

Booooooooooooooooooooneeeeeeeestooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrmm mmmmmmmmmm!
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

TBC Akama was great, as you can see in patch 2.1 intro: The black temple

The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Going through posts in this thread reminded me of how fantastic voice over work is in WoW overall. Very nice mentions, especially those minor characters that didn't pop in my head instantly but now you guys mention them I totally agree (like Reshad, Gonk, Runas).

Anyway, as far as major BFA characters go, I think most of them are great - Muradin, Wrathion, Jaina, Azshara all great voices.

Quote Originally Posted by exochaft View Post
    I think what sells the voiceovers by these characters is that they sound invested in their roles, while many others feel like they have disconnects from the immersion. Part of it is the source material, another part probably is the reuse of voice actor that come off as the skit from Family Guy where the comedian uses the exact same voice for all the characters in his story. It's getting to the point where some voice actors I can immediately tell it's the same voice actor, so when I heard a mechagnome speak for the first time I immediately associate them with a vulpera with the same voice, or a ramkahen NPC with the same voice as a nightelf from before.

Anyways, another character voice I love is Abby Lewis. She's the child that starts the quest 'Teddies and Tea' quest in Drustvar that's Alliance-only... very creepy yet satisfying.
    That's part of the problem I have with Jim Cummings voicing anything. He's a fine VA, and I can't think of a cartoon I watched as a kid that didn't have his voice in it, but everything he does, it's HIS voice. Lorewalker Cho = Jim Cummings with a Chinese accent, Runas = Jim Cummings. Hondo Ohnaka, etc.

Malygos, dude its liquid snake

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmist View Post
    Probably Taelia.

She actually sounds like a person, rather than some disinterested voice actor reading lines for some shitty MMO that people used to play.
    This. Katherine Proudmoore is also pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by lei View Post

friends of yours, voss?

there are so many i love.
    the bones!!!!

Liam obrien is my husbando with ths sexy voice and everytime i hear illidan speak i melt.

Lich King, Jaina, Taelia, Chromie & Vanessa VanCleef.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    the bones!!!!
    Holy shit! Looked up who is the voice actor of Gandling and looks like he is Nathanos as well (Jim Pirri). I play alliance so i hear very little of him.