Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    Amani Dragonhawk custom model in Warcraft 3 Reforged by Mr Ogre Man
    it's finally done:https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads...nhawks.348098/

The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

7+ Year Old Account
    That looks clean AF
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

The models themselves are great for the dragonhawks but... they are such WEIRD creatures I've never understood their biology.

How do they land to eat or sleep? How do they rest when not flying? How do they make nests and lay eggs and such? They've got no goddang LEGS.
    Twas brillig

Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    The models themselves are great for the dragonhawks but... they are such WEIRD creatures I've never understood their biology.
    How do they land to eat or sleep? How do they rest when not flying? How do they make nests and lay eggs and such? They've got no goddang LEGS.
    ...umm...game with magic and dragons and stuff...

3+ Year Old Account

probably just slithering around like a serpent trying to find the perfect sleeping position; they're wind serpents after all
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    probably just slithering around like a serpent trying to find the perfect sleeping position; they're wind serpents after all
    But their wings and tail-feather things would get in the way!
    Twas brillig

3+ Year Old Account
    But their wings and tail-feather things would get in the way!
    10000 sleeping position changes then

- - - Updated - - -

If you guys liked the Troll Dragonhawk Rider, check this out too: Troll Bear Rider by ZoomMan https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads...-rider.348035/

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by username993720 View Post
    These are the Trolls i want:
    There's datamined Blood Troll armor icons, so we can at least wear their armor
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by LemonDemonGirl View Post
    There's datamined Blood Troll armor icons, so we can at least wear their armor
    Cool. But their blood-stained skin, dark black eyes, blonde hair and pale skin is also what makes them so attractive.

It would be interesting to see if Hir'eek, upon respawning from SL, is able to get some of the blood trolls to join the Horde.
    Twas brillig

3+ Year Old Account

1+ Year Old Account
    Well it'd be nice if trolls will get an option to make their posture straight, just like orcs/mag'hars
    Psychonaut
    Retail since 2007

Give me Amani now. Nobody likes the Darkspear.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grazrug View Post
    Well... there'll likely be some friendly ones in Midnight, but there'll also likely be a 'Troll Instance' too. Revamped Zul'aman I guess
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Well... there'll likely be some friendly ones in Midnight, but there'll also likely be a 'Troll Instance' too. Revamped Zul'aman I guess
    Amani are actually pretty set up to go neutral in Midnight. It's really not further of a stretch than Earthen going Horde.

Stop troll genocide.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post
    Amani are actually pretty set up to go neutral in Midnight. It's really not further of a stretch than Earthen going Horde.
    Why should they side with high elves, night elves and Humans? Makes no sense.

I like the Darkspear.

But my Goodness, Warcraft II reforged reinvigorated my love for Zul'Jin. What a Hardcore. I hope this extra source material will show people what a great hero he is.

But at the same time it makes me sad to know what happenned to him in WoW, and overall how WoW no longer resembles warcraft.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    I like the Darkspear.

But my Goodness, Warcraft II reforged reinvigorated my love for Zul'Jin. What a Hardcore. I hope this extra source material will show people what a great hero he is.

But at the same time it makes me sad to know what happenned to him in WoW, and overall how WoW no longer resembles warcraft.
    In some alternate reality, Horde does not get Blood Elves and then Zul'jin and the Amani can be Horde members

Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    I like the Darkspear.

Darkspear are small and no presence. Cant stan what doesen't exist

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    In some alternate reality, Horde does not get Blood Elves and then Zul'jin and the Amani can be Horde members
    In Vanilla it was hinted that we would reunite with Zul'Jin, hence why we had Revantusk who were fiercly loyal to him. But this tribe is locked in some sort of limbo. Zul'Jin is my favourite Warcraft character and I'd love to have him beside.

Darkspear are small and no presence. Cant stan what doesen't exist
    They do exist and they're the most accomplished tribe among them all. Their experience is invaluable, and their small population makes it even more impressive.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria