Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Seems that only elves will get in depth customizations

Regarding the new ones Im very... dissapointed on how limited they are

-There's still no beards
    -Let's assume hairstyles are "ok"... why the highlights tho? I seriously hope they are optional because I don't want a random blue streak on my red hair
    -How come humans have dreadlocks but not TROLLS
    -Tusk jewelry should be its own separate option
    -There are no beards
    -There's still no black tattoo option, black being the most common color for a tattoo
    -The blind eye should be applied to either side not just one depending on its color
    -Beards are missing
    It's all just "okay", nothing really stands out to me like for many of the other races that have been shown off, for them my reaction to some of their options was "Wow, that's really cool!", it's all very generic and throwaway which seems strange to me as there's so much you could offer for Trolls.

Hair: Dreads, more options of braids for both genders, big bushy manes of hair. So many good designs in this thread alone. What we got for males resembles existing hair styles, just with highlights, females hair is a bit better.

Ears: Elves and Goblins got this treatment or more ear variety, where's the same for Trolls? Maybe we want some big ol' Vol'jin bat like ears.

Beards: Come on, art of Trolls has depicted them with beards since the early days, this is something I know has been asked for for years. I still have video saved of a RP friend's question about players getting raised at Blizzcon 2010.

Tattoos/Paint: Mostly very generic. How about designs based on the different Loa of the Darkspear Trolls, options of designs mimicing Spiders, Tigers, Raptors or Bats.

Jewelry: Necklaces with bone, feathers, voodoo dolls and other things related to Trolls and Voodoo, or even tusk jewelry of these types. Lobe gauges even!

Time and time again I feel like the Blizzard Art team hasn't got a clue about Trolls, forgetting they have fur to the point it's arguably not canon anymore, forgetting what part of the jaw the tusks connect to, constantly forgetting in recent times that Trolls have a third toe on their heel, and so far the lack of any customization that really stands out and as I described in my post prior; Impactful.
    Last edited by Kufell; 2020-06-25 at 04:15 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kufell View Post
    Time and time again I feel like the Blizzard Art team hasn't got a clue about Trolls, forgetting they have fur to the point it's arguably not canon anymore, forgetting what part of the jaw the tusks connect to, constantly forgetting in recent times that Trolls have a third toe on their heel, and so far the lack of any customization that really stands out and as I described in my post prior; Impactful.
    I never liked the fur in trolls to be perfectly honest. But yes, trolls seem to get the short end of everything

Characters killed off
    Cities sieged
    Constant betrayals
    No beards

- - - Updated - - -

Decided to rant a little in the official forums:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...lacking/565965
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

I never liked the fur in trolls to be perfectly honest. But yes, trolls seem to get the short end of everything

Characters killed off
    Cities sieged
    Constant betrayals
    No beards

And no victory record in 16 k years.

I'll see what can be done to spread the feedback.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm looking forward to making my dark troll resto druid:

"Maybe dese devolved "Kaldorei" cousins of ours had de right idea..."

Quote Originally Posted by Kufell View Post

Hair: Dreads, more options of braids for both genders, big bushy manes of hair. So many good designs in this thread alone. What we got for males resembles existing hair styles, just with highlights, females hair is a bit better.
    I think they removed these, in the current climate.. people will start saying that they modelled trolls and orcs after black people (which they did) , but tha'ts considered racist nowadays you see.

I do hope Trolls get a bit more. They, Draenei, Pandaren and even Blood Elves, Dwarves and Gnomes feel somewhat lacklustre right now compared to Tauren and Night Elves.

Maybe there'll be another pass next week, and so on. I'm hoping for it, at least.

3+ Year Old Account

Characters killed off
    Cities sieged
    Constant betrayals
    No beards

- - - Updated - - -

Decided to rant a little in the official forums:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...lacking/565965
    The idea of troll having fur is just weird to me. I guess on Drakkari it would make sense since they live in a colder climate, but not others.

It also really stings to have Rastakhan in game for the first time only to have him killed off.
    And Dazar'alor raided. But every expansion has a 'Troll Raid', right?
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    It also really stings to have Rastakhan in game for the first time only to have him killed off.
    And Dazar'alor raided. But every expansion has a 'Troll Raid', right?
    With the new excerpt from the book, seems that Talanji and Rokhan are still pretty pissed at the Alliance

Guess one of them is dying sometime soon
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

3+ Year Old Account
    With the new excerpt from the book, seems that Talanji and Rokhan are still pretty pissed at the Alliance

I'd say if they'd kill any of them off it'd be Rokhan since he's been around since WC3 (I think? Correct me if I'm wrong). But if it's Talanji well, I guess Bwonsamdi's going to cry since his deal is done

7+ Year Old Account
    I'd say if they'd kill any of them off it'd be Rokhan since he's been around since WC3 (I think? Correct me if I'm wrong). But if it's Talanji well, I guess Bwonsamdi's going to cry since his deal is done
    Imagine killing another Darkspear leader after just 1 expansion of him getting a spotlight

3+ Year Old Account
    Imagine killing another Darkspear leader after just 1 expansion of him getting a spotlight
    Yeah... Well, we do also have Zekhan, but he's kind of too young to be a Leader right?

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah... Well, we do also have Zekhan, but he's kind of too young to be a Leader right?
    Personally, I wouldn't have given Zekhan much spotlight
    But knowing Blizzard, he will somehow woo Talanji and save Azeroth by himself because they take memes too far

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I do hope Trolls get a bit more. They, Draenei, Pandaren and even Blood Elves, Dwarves and Gnomes feel somewhat lacklustre right now compared to Tauren and Night Elves.

Maybe there'll be another pass next week, and so on. I'm hoping for it, at least.
    While I do hope they get more all I really want is a non warted up skin like I had before they "improved" em.

I want trolls to get Drakkari customization options! No number is too small to justify anymore after the "crack squad of Void Elves."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FossilFree View Post
    I want trolls to get Drakkari customization options! No number is too small to justify anymore after the "crack squad of Void Elves."
    That would mean touching up the texture and models of Amani and Drakkari and I doubt Blizzard wants to do that when they weren't even able to do that for the expansion that focused on trolls for 2 entire patches

Look at the contrast between the Amani model and his sword

That would mean touching up the texture and models of Amani and Drakkari and I doubt Blizzard wants to do that when they weren't even able to do that for the expansion that focused on trolls for 2 entire patches

Look at the contrast between the Amani model and his sword

That's true, I would still love to play an updated Drakkari though! But yea, just not copypasted Wrath models.

Here is reddit post asking for improved customization

@Malfinwo @Leilandri

- - - Updated - - -

Spit those words out, mon! D:

Enough is enough. They already took poor Rastakhan. Time to kill off some humans for a change.

But honestly these new excerpts made me very happy. Talanji was awesome there, and I was even happy that Rokhan took her side. I was so sure he would be given amnesia treatment and would put Horde integrity above everything. Glad to see some royally pissed Darkspear <3
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Do you guys think Rastakhan was sent to the maw? He died after the war of thorns afterall.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    Do you guys think Rastakhan was sent to the maw? He died after the war of thorns afterall.
    I was thinking this too. It might explain why he's nowhere to be seen, since the Maw isn't open for exploration right?

And, if so, what was the point of his Deal with Bwonsamdi? And the fact that Bwonsamdi doesn't even rule the Other Side is just..... why Blizzard?
    Last edited by LemonDemonGirl; 2020-06-28 at 10:04 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    Here is reddit post asking for improved customization

@Malfinwo @Leilandri

Hopefully this gains traction at blizzard

Hopefully