Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Yeah... Well, we do also have Zekhan, but he's kind of too young to be a Leader right?
    Zekhan is a poor mans troll

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Imagine killing another Darkspear leader after just 1 expansion of him getting a spotlight
    I really hope nothing happens to him

You just know Rokhan is doomed. My man doesn't even have a custom colored set of armor. He could be any Troll NPC and you'd never know.

https://youtu.be/7FgLCJ7RnPk

Even more troll customizations. New secondary hair colors and double the number of tusks.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HateTrain View Post
    You just know Rokhan is doomed. My man doesn't even have a custom colored set of armor. He could be any Troll NPC and you'd never know.
    Yeah I'm kind of expecting him to live for two more expansions and then he's probably going to die
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I'm kind of expecting him to live for two more expansions and then he's probably going to die
    Like every time a troll gets the spotlight
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

10+ Year Old Account
    I made a post about my concerns and gave some suggestions to how the the current situation with customization could be improved, not just for trolls but for everyone else in general here and on Reddit but neither of them seems to garner any kind of meaningful attention.

I guess after over ten years of waiting people are already happy enough they are getting a couple new hairstyles and a new skin color...

3+ Year Old Account
    Could the Jailer have created Mueh'zala? It's kind of strange to me that he has a 'Loa' serving him, maybe he purposely made a Loa to serve him? Or corrupted a dead troll's soul somehow?

7+ Year Old Account
    It's... a possibility I guess

Trolls call 'loa' several things, some even called Kith'ix one and that was a C'thrax
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Could the Jailer have created Mueh'zala? It's kind of strange to me that he has a 'Loa' serving him, maybe he purposely made a Loa to serve him? Or corrupted a dead troll's soul somehow?
    I am sure there are greedy loa that like deals with stronger entities.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

3+ Year Old Account
    It's... a possibility I guess

Trolls call 'loa' several things, some even called Kith'ix one and that was a C'thrax
    I mean, wasn't there a thing about Trolls calling anything a Loa?

Except I probably wouldn't consider some troll Gods to be Loa, Bwonsamdi and Mueh'Zala for example

7+ Year Old Account
    I mean, wasn't there a thing about Trolls calling anything a Loa?

Except I probably wouldn't consider some troll Gods to be Loa, Bwonsamdi and Mueh'Zala for example
    Loas are pretty much anything that trolls consider worthy of being revered I guess
    Or it was that way until the Winter Queen calls Vol'jin a loa. So...

I don't know. Shadowlands fucked up a lot of concepts

Would they add a straight back option for Darkspear Trolls? I’d consider playing one if they did (still haven’t unlocked Zandalari and I probably won’t anytime soon) but i feel like Darkspear Trolls would be too tall if they got a straight back option.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seriously, i just want my forest and ice trolls. Revantusk clan has been apart of the horde since classic (forest) and it doesnt take much thought where the ice troll survivors are going after zandalar joined the horde (same with the amani).

Yes, i know, its a touch up to the old skins. But that would be a good thing. Then i can finally have my wc2 races all together (minus ogres, because blizz cannot come up with ogre females)

Finally, i want a bent back option for femal trolls. Yes, i know quite a few of u are askin for straight back males, but i want bent back females.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonrage View Post
    Would they add a straight back option for Darkspear Trolls? I’d consider playing one if they did (still haven’t unlocked Zandalari and I probably won’t anytime soon) but i feel like Darkspear Trolls would be too tall if they got a straight back option.
    I can agree with you on them being too tall. Maybe they could just shrink their models a bit? I know people would be mad about their characters being small though lol

i've always wanted trolls to be a little taller, like tauren tall. have hair color not tied in with face paint. but anyways. (non zandalari) troll will always be master race.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Leiandri View Post
    Gonna link these concepts made by @Ramz a long, long time ago because I think they're still cool and relevant:

https://www.deviantart.com/ramz-y/ar...ions-510350805
    https://www.deviantart.com/ramz-y/ar...yles-528181282

- - - Updated - - -

One more concept from a different artist for good measure:

https://www.deviantart.com/reganov/a...yles-210574258

hell yeah. Trolls (especially males) need more hairstyles. These are all great ideas. I feel like I only can choose 2 of all the male troll hairstyles and be fine. Need these.

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn’t they say at blizzcon that Blood Troll colors would be an option? Cuz that’s the vibe I’m trying to have
    ”I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me."-Sylvanas Windrunner

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaelia View Post
    Didn’t they say at blizzcon that Blood Troll colors would be an option? Cuz that’s the vibe I’m trying to have
    To my knowledge, they never said anything about blood trolls regarding customization.

Anyway. Who's ready to see Shadowlands ship with lacking troll customization

I feel like troll's would be a uniquely fun race to work on, they're so open to fun and crazy hairstyles. I really hope to still see more from them

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HydraWoW View Post
    I feel like troll's would be a uniquely fun race to work on, they're so open to fun and crazy hairstyles. I really hope to still see more from them
    They'll probably work on more jewelry for elves

To my knowledge, they never said anything about blood trolls regarding customization.

Anyway. Who's ready to see Shadowlands ship with lacking troll customization
    They said something about Blood Troll type tattoos.

Which I guess arguably the ones they've got now you could say are similar enough. Idk.

Where the beards and ear styles at. Jeez..