Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    3+ Year Old Account
    Damn, this thread has gone quiet

It seems that there's going to be no more customizations for SL. Guess we won't be having troll beards, Forest or Ice trolls for a while
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Damn, this thread has gone quiet

It seems that there's going to be no more customizations for SL. Guess we won't be having troll beards, Forest or Ice trolls for a while
    The lack of beards really is the biggest sadness, but hey, at least we still rock transmogs super well

beards and body paint.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

3+ Year Old Account
    Alright, soo I've been wanting to do a sort of concept for a Bwonsamdi Covenant (and by this I mean a Covenant that's fully troll-themed, and there's no fairies at all ), but I need some ideas for the Class Abilities. For the Soulbinds I think you'd get Rastakhan, Sen'jin and Zul'jin but I'm still not 100% sure if that'd work

Oh, and There'd be a questline that takes you and Rastakhan to Revendreth to free him from 'prison' and take him back to De Other Side. As for his 'Sins', Bwonsamdi would request that you take him to a Sacred Pond somewhere in his realm to help him 'let go' of his anger and stuff. Rastakhan would come and help too, as he's probably well versed in not being able to let go of his anger at something. You'd give him a potion that'd make him sleepy, and then lay his body in the shallows of the pond. There'd be a small 'defend an npc from mobs' thing where you'd have to fight manifestations of his angry memories and such, and when you're done with this he'd stand up and feel all dizzy for a while. Rastakhan would have a small chat with him on how he feels, then you'd take him to Bwonsamdi. I think Bwonsamdi would use his voodoo to grow back his arm/eye too, as that might help with his mental state. Then, you talk with and he'd ask to be your Soulbind!

(Well, after he's introduced to what it is lol)

Ok, maybe Dazar would be a better fit than Sen'jin, but I wanted to have a Soulbind from three diffrent troll tribes. I suppose he just could be a side character, but him being THE very first Zandalarian king is something I think should be paid attention too haha

(Note: There'd probably be a breadcrumb quest from a troll Adventurer/Maw Walker that leads to this to stop the storyline from feeling really messy)
    Last edited by LemonDemonGirl; 2021-03-12 at 09:42 AM.

Alright, soo I've been wanting to do a sort of concept for a Bwonsamdi Covenant (and by this I mean a Covenant that's fully troll-themed, and there's no fairies at all ), but I need some ideas for the Class Abilities. For the Soulbinds I think you'd get Rastakhan, Sen'jin and Zul'jin but I'm still not 100% sure if that'd work

Oh, and There'd be a questline that takes you and Rastakhan to Revendreth to free him from 'prison' and take him back to De Other Side. As for his 'Sins', Bwonsamdi would request that you take him to a Sacred Pond somewhere in his realm to help him 'let go' of his anger and stuff. Rastakhan would come and help too, as he's probably well versed in not being able to let go of his anger at something. You'd give him a potion that'd make him sleepy, and then lay his body in the shallows of the pond. There'd be a small 'defend an npc from mobs' thing where you'd have to fight manifestations of his angry memories and such, and when you're done with this he'd stand up and feel all dizzy for a while. Rastakhan would have a small chat with him on how he feels, then you'd take him to Bwonsamdi. I think Bwonsamdi would use his voodoo to grow back his arm/eye too, as that might help with his mental state. Then, you talk with and he'd ask to be your Soulbind!

(Well, after he's introduced to what it is lol)

Ok, maybe Dazar would be a better fit than Sen'jin, but I wanted to have a Soulbind from three diffrent troll tribes. I suppose he just could be a side character, but him being THE very first Zandalarian king is something I think should be paid attention too haha
    The shared class ability could be like a passive self res, like Reincarnation. If you die Bwonsamdi appears next to you and give you one more chance and raise you back up then it will incur something like a 30 minute CD? Just going over all the shared class abilities and most areas are covered other than something that triggers when you die

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lozza View Post
    The shared class ability could be like a passive self res, like Reincarnation. If you die Bwonsamdi appears next to you and give you one more chance and raise you back up then it will incur something like a 30 minute CD? Just going over all the shared class abilities and most areas are covered other than something that triggers when you die
    Sounds good to me. Maybe he'd replace the Spirit Healer too outside of the Shadowlands?

Sounds good to me. Maybe he'd replace the Spirit Healer too outside of the Shadowlands?
    Yea definitely that would be awesome Like how he was the spirit healer on Zandalar

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds cool.

All of them are cool, sen jin, zul'jin and ofc my boy Rastakahn.

With every chapter you get a bit more lore or info from bwonsamdi. This could be a nice place were vol'jin could understand hes new found power.

7+ Year Old Account
    I still think Da Other Side was a completely missed opportunity

Trolls have this entirely unique Afterlife and we get fucking gnomes as bosses
    It should've been this huge battle between Mueh'zalas forces and Bwonsamdi, maybe even featuring famous trolls fighting with us or as cameos

Rastakhan leading some of Bwonsamdi's forces
    Zul'jin maybe fighting alone against several mobs
    Sen'jin buffing us or something

Maybe even get Zuni in there
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    I still think Da Other Side was a completely missed opportunity

Trolls have this entirely unique Afterlife and we get fucking gnomes as bosses
    It should've been this huge battle between Mueh'zalas forces and Bwonsamdi, maybe even featuring famous trolls fighting with us or as cameos

Rastakhan leading some of Bwonsamdi's forces
    Zul'jin maybe fighting alone against several mobs
    Sen'jin buffing us or something

Maybe even get Zuni in there
    Agreed. It could have been so much more than just another dimensional TV episode.

They could reveal that all trolls are Gnomes that were flung back in time 150,000,000 years ago and got stretched out as long as I can have a god damned beard.

3+ Year Old Account
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

3+ Year Old Account
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

3+ Year Old Account
    Those are some pretty nice looking trolls! I'm really happy that someone took their time to put them into Reforged

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking at these models made me realize why I was never big on trolls in WoW, it's because they look so god damn goofy. These ones look so vicious like they could casually slit your throat while talking about their grocery list.

3+ Year Old Account
    I found some Bwonsamdi models

https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/bwonsamdi.311237/

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/bwonsamdi.329105/

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty cool if you can play as him in WC3

3+ Year Old Account
    This thread has gone pretty quiet.

Do you guys think that the 'Core race' Trolls should get an upright option, like Orcs do?

They might end up looking somewhat like Zul'jin does in HotS

That would be cool for some trolls, like Zul'Jin here: The amani.
    Darkspear... not so much tbh. They're so lanky and I feel it fits them better being hunched. We also have Zandalari, which is thinner than Forest trolls, but still quite bulky.

Do you guys think that the 'Core race' Trolls should get an upright option, like Orcs do?

Yeah. It might even be doable with minimal effort on Blizzard's part. IIRC all player models created since MoP share the same skeleton, and thus each race can use the same animations created for other races. Meaning that they could allow Darkspear troll characters to use Zandalari troll posture and animations. They'd just have to do some touchup to account for the slightly different physiology of the two models.

I wish. Zul'jin is the undisputed coolest Troll character in all of WoW, and wish Amani trolls of his model were playable.